Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dangerously Furry. Dangerously Taboo.

Winter

Star
Hello. I am Winter, as you can probably see from my username, and tonight I'm looking for some fun RP to pass the time!

I will come out and say it now so that there is no confusion. I am not female IRL. This has absolutely zero impact on my ability to write female characters, but I know that the subject squicks a small amount of people out and I don't want to make said people uncomfortable.

Im looking to play against either a male or futa character. Right now I'm actually pretty interested in RPs involving futas, but I can easily do both.

I have a full [F-List] which you may look through at your leisure (SPOILER: they pretty much tell you I am a pervert) but in case you're strapped for time here are my 'top' kinks.

- Impregnation/ Breeding/ Oviposition/ Egglaying/Things that fall under that category
- Master/slave
- Kidnapping/etc
- Inter-species (furry/human, feral animal/human, you get the drift).
- Lactation
- I mean mostly with furry stuff I love multibreasts
- Gangbangs/public use/exhibitionism

The flavor of the day that I’m looking for is Furry. The intensity is up for discussion— I enjoy playing ferals, kemononimi, and traditional anthro pretty equally.

I have a few basic plots and ideas... And some picture prompts as well. Let’s just get into it I suppose!

• I’d be really interested in playing out a [sequence] [like] [this] (all images very NSFW). Just in general. Perhaps in combination with other plot ideas?
  • Just a general idea of a society where humans exist with anthros, but relationships between the two are taboo. Perhaps anthros are second-class citizens, relegated to little more than pets or low-paying jobs.

I also have a plot that I am (CRAVING):
This is a weird plot right off the bat, I’ll admit it.

In an alternate world, magical girls (and sometimes boys) are just... A thing. It seems like every city has a crop of them, a team of technicolor teenagers gifted with cute outfits and wands and magical abilities and a body that can sustain massive amounts of damage without much more than a scratch that’s easily patched by a bandaid.

To these magical girls and boys, they face the end of the world and life as they know it every week!

But to the monsters they’re up against and the little colorful sidekicks that each of them have to cheer their team on, this is...

Prime-time entertainment.

What the humans blessed with incredible power and tasked with saving the city don’t realize is that the monsters they face and the sidekicks that give them guidance are competitors on one of the most popular genres of alien reality shows. The ‘sidekicks’ are tasked with motivating the team of humans to overcome increasingly difficult tasks thrown at them by the opposing team of ‘villains’, culminating in winner-take-all competitions where ~the whole world is at stake~.

... And that’s basically the plot. But it’s admittedly a bit convoluted, so let me reframe it:

The villains and sidekicks are sort of like sports team managers, with the magical girls/boys and squads of minions being the players. The ‘games’ are televised. After each ‘season’, things are reset, with the humans involved being mind-wiped and sent back in time to before this all happened, and more successful managers move up from minor to the major leagues, garnering fame and sponsorships. I want to play the ‘manager’ of the magical girl team, preferably against someone who plays a villain manager. The teams would be other characters.

Also, alien television does not have an FCC. It’s pretty no-holds barred, and in the upper leagues where the stakes are higher it’s not uncommon for the villains to use some pretty extreme tactics to demoralize the enemy team or bolster their forces (read: there are definitely tentacle monsters and birthing farms staffed by defeated/abducted magical girls and unlucky sidekicks. More than a few seasons have ended this way. And considering how long a season can last, this is both and undesirable and embarrassing way to lose).

This one has about a 50:50 smut/plot ratio if you’re wondering. If you’re looking for mindless sex, you may wish to choose a different plot.

These are just a few of my ideas, and I'll add more as I think of them. I would be more than willing to brainstorm with you or hear your ideas.

I'd be willing to play over PM here, OR through email, which is highly preferred. I also have Kik (thebreedingbitch) but aside from that I don't use any other messenger.

Hoping to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom