Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Big vs Bigger Boobs

lilwhitegirl34

Banned
Banished
I've struggled to find the right idea for this in the past, but with each attempt, I get closer to where I'd like to be with it. So, rather than get into a lengthy, elaborate explanation, let me get straight to the point on what I'm looking for.

MC: A girl with a desperately competitive nature, but is equalled in her everyday life on many fronts, has a habit of showcasing dominance over her friends and coworkers alike by showcasing her bust size in tight fitting tops.

YC: A woman who has been generally unrivaled by any girl in any aspect of her life, either physically or mentally, and views my attempt at showcasing dominance over her as nothing more than adorable.

Idea: In some sort of climactic encounter, your character easily showcases dominance over mine, as MC watches YC's chest smother hers out of sight with ease, causing her to realize that her best edge is gone and suddenly becomes submissive to her.

Kinks: Size dynamics, sensitive boobs, possible race play, kissing, dom/sub

Last edited:
The last RP of this idea was absolutely magical :) hoping to duplicate it in new ways with a new partner now.

Back
Top Bottom