Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mass Effect, Bioshock, Vampires and More! Updated: 4/2 Plots for some, M/F F/F

Note: Life is keeping me pretty busy, but there are times where I'm able to rp, so I won't be able to rp all day every day anymore like I was able to a year or so ago, however I will let you know if I won't be able to reply for a while or need a hiatus because of schedule/mental health etc.

Anyway, am looking for roleplays if that isn't obvious enough from the thread of course, when it comes to post lengths it varies, I usually shall go with whatever the partner wants or is okay with, paragraphs or a few lines, I'm fine with it as long as the roleplay keeps going. However I try to keep to at least one paragraph minimum but a few shorter posts are fine every now and then.

When it comes to the types of roleplays, there doesn't even need to be sex in them, but seeing as this site is 18+ it's probably going to be something that happens therefore it's alright, just a couple of limits I have and that is no incest whatsoever, that's just something that creeps me out, and nothing to do with feces, gore, vore or anything too extreme in that sense either. Also no characters under the age of 20 at all for me.

I prefer to do PM roleplays mostly, but am not opposed to threads.

Keeping short and sweet here and just going to get to the pairings and options, I'll make the thread fancy later.

All settings are able to be M/F or F/F

Bold is what I am wanting more of and/or don't have a roleplay for yet

Also, Women only please, a personal preference of mine so please respect it and I'll respect yours.
Bold is a indication of what I am craving

Vampire (not twilight, have a setting that works)
Pirate Themed?
Mass Effect - More Story than Smut for this one

Suggestions from you also are welcome!
Bioshock roleplay (1 & 2 setting preferred) Plot > Smut for this one
Choose your own adventure settings? Wanting to be the one in the adventure but may be convinced to be GM with the right idea :)
-More will be added later-

Meet your new wife? (F/F)

Your character is bored one night, and decides to just have some fun on filling out a 'perfect bride' on a website where buying a wife is an option, but that is all it had been, for fun. But as your character backs out of the page the power goes out for whatever reason, but what wasn't known is that a glitch occurred and the order had been made. Then about a week later, your character comes home from work, or school, whichever to find that their spare key under the mat had been missing, opening the door they check if someone had robbed the apartment only to find someones bags in the living room, and from the bathroom walks out a Russian woman, who fits the exact description of your character's perfect woman that they had 'ordered' a week before. The question is now, do you send the woman on her way or give in to the temptation of having your perfect woman as your new 'wife'?

(This wasn't a idea originally by me, but I like it a lot and it's a fun one to do, the details are definitely flexible)

Getting on the wrong ship

My character is the heir of a powerful shipping company, but he is not interested in it in the slightest. The thought of being an heir is so boring to him, so he boards a ship thinking it's one of his father's overnight, thinking that it'll take him somewhere and he would be able to have an adventure, maybe run away who knows? But as the daylight approaches and the ship makes it way out of the bay, he finds that it's a ship full of female pirates, one thought to be a myth until now.

(Traditional, Steampunk or Futuristic settings, have had a mix in the past on being plot heavy or smut heavy, either had been fun.)

Adventurer
This one is a bit open, a little generic too but it's pretty fun, it's a typical adventurer going through a forest for whatever reason, and along the way they encounter a lot of situations, basically one person would be multiple characters for this, basically being a Game Master for it and the other would be the adventurer, maybe another character or two. This roleplay would take a bit of plotting before we started of course.

Mass Effect
Going Rogue?
Set in an AU from the games, but the characters are still known. After Saren had been stopped, there had been a small influx of Human Spectre's who had joined the ranks. A few years later, after everything had rebuilt however, strange attacks had been noticed on colonies, but the only thing that had been seen is that days before the attacks, a Human Spectre's ship had been in the area. The council has no other choice but to assume he is the cause without any evidence otherwise and find they need someone to go fetch this potential rogue Spectre.

Your Character is the one that is chosen, (you choose the race) and is given a crew and a ship to go find the rogue Spectre (My Character) to bring him back for questioning, What is unknown is that there is something stranger involved, and with Shepard and his crew already on a mission in other parts, it'll be up to this new Spectre's crew to stop it.

Multiple Character to be played by both sides on this one, Story focused.

Bioshock
YC finds their way to Rapture after the cruise ship they were on sinks, and stumbles upon the horrible shape that the city has been left in and has to explore and survive in the new city that has Splicers and other threats around every turn. YC stumbles into mine eventually and the two start to work together to try to either make the best of living, or figure a way out. (Basic idea, any suggestions on how to improve it welcome!)

Vampire
In the year 2129, vampires all over the world took over in a hostile way, attacking humans and just overall overpowering the unsuspecting world who had still thought they were nothing but stories. Now the year is 2145, and the vampires have ruled over the world quite comfortably sometime over the years they had figured out how to block out the sun so the world was in eternal night, making it that much more difficult for mortals who were still on the run, hiding to keep their freedom to be able to do so as they no longer had daytime on their side...

MC Is a mortal on the run who had been somehow able to run from the vampires the entire 16 years that the vampires had been ruling the world, for a reason unknown to those other than the higher ups at the worlds largest vampire run corporation, he is on the most wanted list, and he is hunted relentlessly. One day he is finally caught in an ambush and dragged to an auction where he is sold to a feeding house where he is put up for sale, but what is all the fuss about this one mortal? (More details to be told in PMs if interested)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom