Fx Male Queen Wants to Domme Her Fallen Rival [1x1][PM][Fantasy, Magic, and some Kinky Romance]

Letters

Planetoid
Hello! I hope you're having a lovely day! My name's Sam, you can call me that or by my username, or nothing at all.
A little about myself: I'm 25, residing in California (so PST). I've been role playing for over ten years now. I'm a university student, studying English with the intent of becoming a high school teacher. I'm currently in the midst of my winter quarter, I get busy sometimes, but I will reply as often as possible.

What I'm looking for:
- A male writer
- One on one, in PMs only because I always forget to check e-mail and I don't use messengers anymore. Threads are a no-go because I like my privacy.
- Fantasy elements always, be it light or completely immersed. I role play for escape from the monotony, so fantasy is my go to~
- Complete literacy - If English is your first language, I do not want to see repetitive mistakes. Misspellings and missing commas and periods every once in a while happen, I do it too. But, if you repeatedly do not capitalize your 'I's or forget quotation marks, I'm not going to hold interest. If English isn't your native language, and you're trying, then it's totally forgivable and I commend you for knowing more than one language because I wish I did.
- Side note to literacy - NO FIRST PERSON AND NO PRESENT TENSE in the role play. I will stop talking to you if this happens, mainly because it just says to me you didn't read or you don't care enough.
- I definitely need some smut. I have a long list of fetishes that I need to make an F-list for, so just ask for clarification if there are things you'd like to role play until I post that. Some of my hard no's are the usuals, some are not: no bathroom play, blood, vomit, vore, inflation, macro/micro, incest of any kind, hyper, gore, transformations, adultery, harems, and probably a few other things I can't think of right off the top of my head. Again, feel free to ask.
- I need some semblance of romance. It doesn't need to be fluff - I personally love putting together two dysfunctional people who lust for each other and then forming more intimacy from there. But, if it is just smut, I lose interest, so let's develop our characters and get them some happiness.

My Current Craving:
- So, my craving is heavily based off of his NSFW picture set of Zelda and Ganondorf: Queen's Pet #1, Queen's Pet #2, Queen's Pet #3, Queen's Pet #4 and an addition, in the same vein, Liking the Punishment
- I'm looking to play original characters, though.
- I want that size-difference in our characters. The race of your character doesn't matter to me! You can play a human, an orc, an anthro, whatever~ MC will be an elf.
Plotwise: MC is a queen who has led her army into a glorious victory, finally bringing down the tyranny of the king of the neighboring kingdom who has raged war against hers for years. She's recently taken the throne, after her husband was slayed in battle, and her reign is solidified by her victory. She has the enemy king captured and brought to her palace. She intends on punishing him how she sees fit. That punishment just happens to involve plenty of sexual torture.
What Else I'd Love to See: His defiance, him back-talking, but inevitably giving into her lusts and torture. She's going to break him and make him her new pet, humiliate him for all the grief he's put her and her people through. This can go as kinky as you want! BDSM is greatly wanted. I also want to see them grow a fondness for each other, as we progress. After all, she's a widow now, and if she were to marry again, she'd give up power. So, she quells her loneliness with him.

I hope to hear from someone soon~ We can brainstorm even more, as we go along!

Hello, I would love to play a knight General that you use as a toy to show off that you are the most powerful around.

Back
Top Bottom