Fx Male In Strange Eons Death May Die... but I want quickies

Tzeenneth

Moon
Hi there, I'm Hastur. I'm a 23 year old female and It's been a while since I've posted to say the least but currently I want some quick and dirty stuff. I don't want anything too long as of right now since I am a busy girl. I still want things to be detailed enough to reply however. If you're interested in roleplaying with me send me a message. There's no guarantee I will reply but if I do just know it's because I did take an interest in somethings you've said. To start off I'll lead with some rules here and then my turn ons and turn offs.

First of all:
-Do not tell me what my character looks like or what to do. This is my first sign to not even respond. I want control of my character and I'm not here to jerk you off. However, if you have any preferences I'll look into playing into those.
-Do not be pushy if I choose not to reply. If we've talked a little bit then it's fine to ask me a little. I may very well have looked at the message and gotten distracted with something.
-Do not ask me too personal of information. If we mesh pretty well you'll find out enough about me with time.
-Lastly, do not respond to this message board. Reply in DMs and then we'll work out where we're going to roleplay.

Turn ons:
You do not have to indulge in ALL of them.
-Biting
-Choking
-Tentacles
-Wrestling (This one's a HUGE thing for me. Fighting over dominance is so fun)
-Monsters

Turn offs:
Don't even try to suggest these
-Scat/watersports
-Non-con
-Incest

And now, for some simple ideas. Again I just want to get down to business so not a whole lot of buildup.
Misunderstood Monster x Researcher
Cultist x Investigator or Investigator x Cultist
Two Aliens wanting to learn eachother's anatomy

I also have a list of fandoms if nothing like that tickles your fancy. I'm also open to the requests of others if I wind up liking them.
Overwatch
Fairy Tail
Monster Girls
Lovecraft
Seven Deadly Sins
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Gurren Lagann
Boku no Hero Acadamia
Wonderland
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Last edited: