Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Proposing a Group RP

Hey! Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I’m wondering where are all of the allowed and also the best places are to post group RP materials for a RP that I would want to flesh out and propose, as I haven’t done this before.

I see I can do an interest check, is there somewhere else where I can actually recruit other members? Or how would I subsidize and then link to all the other information?

Just wanting to know how best to go about this and all the things I can do in finding who would be interested and getting some members, thanks again.

There is a bit of clarification that I think should be made. Any 'group' RP can be divided into the three sections that already exist. Anything that relies on a system to make a character or play a game would go in the system based. If you roll a die for anything pretty much, then it belongs in that section. If there are no system in play, then you can still be in one of two separate areas. The free form area is most likely where you would end up. However if you are allowing people to come and go as they please then you would be in the open roleplay area instead.

@Master_Draconian if all else fails and you get confused about what to include in an interest check, you are perfectly capable and allowed to click on and peek into other people's interest checks to get an idea of how much to include, what a good ad looks like, and what to do when you get responses. (y)

Sounds good, thank you kindly for your time and support. 😁

There is a bit of clarification that I think should be made. Any 'group' RP can be divided into the three sections that already exist. Anything that relies on a system to make a character or play a game would go in the system based. If you roll a die for anything pretty much, then it belongs in that section. If there are no system in play, then you can still be in one of two separate areas. The free form area is most likely where you would end up. However if you are allowing people to come and go as they please then you would be in the open roleplay area instead.

Alright, that makes sense, I think I’ve got all the pieces figured out now. Much thanks!

Back
Top Bottom