Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Various Futanari Ideas and Cravings [PM or Discord]

TehNSF

Planetoid
Hello to those interested,

I love playing as a futanari and I've been experiencing a dearth of capable roleplayers who want to play females, so I thought I'd try looking for people here again. So these are a bunch of ideas that I'd love to roleplay:

Futa Stranded On A Cursed Deserted Island
MC is a futanari and while on a boat ride on sea with her female relative(s) and/or friend(s), they get swept away by something that moves them far away from shore. When they wake up, they're stranded on an island and after surviving for some time on the strangely habitable island, it becomes clear that rescue won't come and that something is causing them to grow increasingly more aroused. What will they find once they start exploring the island further?

The Age of Discovery
In a different reality, when the (potentially all female) explorers discover the New World in the 15th and 16th century, they find a complete lack of men and discover that futanari are instead the other gender in these native communities. How will this difference affect the Age of Discovery?

I'm very open about this one, so feel free to hit me up with any suggestions of your own for this.

Miscellaneous
Here are some other ideas I love, but haven't thought of a hook for:
- Cannibalistic futa that eats her victims after breaking them with her monstrous cock
- Cuckolding futa that enjoys breaking up families by turning the wives and any daughers old enough into her breeding sows
- The life of an exhibitionist futa
- A queen parasite takes root in a woman and turns her into a futa that seeks to turn women into hives for her offspring

All characters will be 15 years old or older physically, actually, and mentally, as specified by the forum rules.

I prefer for posts to be at least a paragraph long, but a bit shorter is possible as long as they're not one-liners.
Character references are preferably anime-style.

I prefer to play through PM and Discord.

If you're interested, message me through PM. I hope to hear from those interested soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom