Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demons, Rabbits, and Goddesses {darkest_Fate&Potter-Kun}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Bell wasn't dying.

If he were, then Hestia could probably have just done something. The goddess only had a few Familia members out there, so she didn't exactly have to worry about her powers being diluted among them. And since Bell was her first and favorite and the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life or more accurately his life with no matter what, then she could definitely have supplied him life energy or whatnot. That would've been painful, it could've really drained her as a goddess (particularly since even Hestia had to admit that she wasn't the most powerful goddess, even if her familia was getting more and more renown lately, thanks in no small part to the very guy in question). But she could've just established a firmer connection between them or applied her power or done something, anything to keep Bell alive.

No, this was changing him along with siphoning off power quicker than even Hestia could have imagined. Whatever this strange, vile infection was that he'd picked up just kept getting worse. It kept spreading across Bell's perfect white skin, dying it in reds and blacks. It kept warping his very essence. It wasn't just a matter of taking the life of a grand adventurer, oh no. Hestia already suspected, and healers were starting to agree: whatever this was literally ate at Bell's soul, was working to dispatch him from the inside out and replace her bold, brave, lovable hero with some kind of vile creature or beast.

Naturally Hestia wasn't going to have any of it. The bold little goddess had made up her mind about that. Not like it would be the first time she'd left the sanctuary of town and temple to venture out and help Bell and her family. Yeah, it wasn't what gods/goddesses did, but Hestia was far from the usual goddess. She'd ordered the rest of her family to watch Bell closely, to help where they could. Seeing a most of them were pretty much with Hestia because of Bell, it didn't take much to convince them. Lily didn't exactly want to put herself in danger, and Welf had gotten wounded himself, albeit not nearly as badly as Bell.

Which is why the goddess had thrown on a cloak that would disguise herself at least somewhat and hide who she was before venturing forth. Underneath, she still pretty well looked the same as ever: dark hair tied in two long side-tails, dangling well past her shapely bottom. Her dress contained her softly curved body almost too well, even as it struggled to keep her impressive bust in place (though her blue ribbon helped there), not to mention fully covering her plump, softly rounded ass. Not that Hestia was even remotely aware of her status as essentially a walking jailbait wet dream. She knew full well that she didn't quite measure up to most of her fellow divinity (except perhaps in the chest department, where she definitely didn't want to measure up), and most of them and most of the people she knew rated her second. Technically Bell even ranked among them, as he was much more interested in Aiz than anything else.

A thought which did niggle at Hestia's brain as she approached the designated area. Yes, designated: because she'd almost felt that pull when she'd tried to impart some of her energies into Bell. Divine essence should've held it off, at least healed him. But when she'd poured herself within, she'd felt something moving against her. That something had a unique signature, and she'd followed it here, feeling like it had almost called her. The goddess felt woefully out of her depth, but it wasn't as if she had a choice, not if she was to save her beloved Bell. Yes, the signature led to a dark cave that positively radiated malevolent energy, but most of the caves around here were sadly like that now. Swallowing hard, Hestia gathered up her courage and stepped inward. She felt the energies sliding over her skin like dark oil, but she simply raised up her hand, a little light showing from a borrowed source. There had to be something here that would show the source of the energy. And from there, Hestia could figure out a way of saving her beloved...

"My, my. It seems a rather useless goddess has decided to visit my domain." A booming laugh filled the cave, echoing from wall to wall as a wave of evil power washed across Hestia. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt such malicious intent and such a sense of dread throughout her body. She was overwhelmed simply by the voice and she hadn't even seen the speaker yet. Emerging from the shadows of the depths of the cave were two large and very powerful looking creatures.

Her eyes focused first on the most imposing, a figure of pure red that inspired fear in all that saw him. He was well over seven feet tall, possibly nearing eight and his body appeared to be made of red tendrils that seemed to shimmer in the light that was projecting from Hestia's hand. Green beady eyes glared at her imposingly his, his expression unreadable as he stood before the goddess in all his frightening glory. This was Asmodeus a powerful demon lord that was starting to become quite well known to all the Familia. His demons and monsters struck terror throughout the dungeon and no adventurer had ever gone to face the demon lord had lived to tell the tale. There were rumors that he and his creatures feasted on the bodies of the slain and used women as sex toys for their own amusement. Now Hestia was facing eye to eye with the demon lord of that evil group.

Next to him stood another giant though smaller than Asmodeus himself. It appeared to have a large bull skull for a head and its torso resembled that of a human, a massive human who stood at seven feet tall and had the physique of a life long bodybuilder with muscles that looked liked they were chiseled out of stone. It held in its right hand a meat cleaver that looked to be about the size of Hestia herself and he held it as if it weighed little more than a loaf of bread.

"So, I see you got my message when you tried to heal that whelp of yours. What a pitiful, frail human he is. Once my curse fully takes over him, he'll turn into a proper demon with much power...intent on slaying and raping his way to glory." Asmodeus laughed as he stroked what appeared to be his chin with the tendrils that formed his hand as he gazed at Hestia with some amusement.

"You don't want that to happen though, do you. That's why you are here, is it not? To save that boy?" The demon questioned as he began to walk towards her, the cave seemed to quake with each step the demon lord took as the demon that accompanied him stood back, not that Hestia would be able to take either of them on in a fight, let alone both of them.

"Only I can rid the boy of his curse...but tell me why I should do that for you? You can hardly force me to. You hardly have any wealth to offer me. So what can you offer me in return for me curing the boy?" He inquired, already knowing the answer. Indeed, he had lead Hestia here with one goal in mind...to make her willingly swear to be his slave and toy for the sake of saving Bell. Everything was going according to plan so far.

Him? Him? Hestia couldn't help but gape slightly as she saw him filling the cave, seeming to materialize from the darkness itself. She'd of course heard of Asmodeus, but in the hushed tones that people generally reserved for legends. Some said he was the true father of demons, or a lord who perpetrated lies among mortals, or even just the universe's way of beginning to counterbalance the gods and goddesses themselves. To be standing in his presence made the much smaller goddess tremble. Hestia didn't need the demon lord's reminder of their differences: of her tiny build compared to him, of her relative lack of power. His reputation had literally proceeded him; for that matter, Hestia was fairly certain that she recognized the demon who so casually stood by his side. Hestia might, might have been able to stand up to that being. Maybe. With some slight help or faith. But against that demon and the demon lord? Hestia knew she didn't stand a chance.

But thoughts of Bell ran through her, straightening her spine. She stood tall, or as tall as she could, blue eyes clear as she looked up at him. "Bell will never be like that!" she insisted, moving her hand as if tossing away his comment in sheer rejection. Hestia knew knew to her core that Bell wouldn't become that, couldn't become that, no matter what Asmodeus said or believed. There was too much good in Bell, too much hope and light and everything that was just... amazing in the world. The goddess clenched her fist, staring down the demon who seemed to treat her finest family member like he was just a toy for his utilization. Her eyes flashed as he teased about the boy.

He had a point. Hestia knew it, and she felt it down into her very essence as he stomped toward her. She fought the urge to cower or whimper, though she couldn't suppress a flinch as he drew ever closer. No, she didn't have wealth or force. "You called me here," Hestia replied, her voice shaky, but steadier than even she'd expected, "so we both know that means there's something you want," though to be honest, Hestia hadn't even quite figured out what that would be. Sometimes people did want her to do things for them: she was working to pay off Bell's weapon, after all. And she owed a few people favors, though fortunately Bell's meteoric rise kept lightening that load.

"So what is it? What do you want from me in order to--to help Bell?" she replied, keeping her tone as even as she could manage. She knew demons would twist wordings, and she already knew what she'd said would be the same: "To purge your influence from him, all demon influence," she said, raising a finger, pointing toward him. She tried to project godly authority, but she knew she could barely managed. Still, there was something there: the goddess's love for her champion showing in her stance, that defiance lighting her clear eyes as she stared up at the creature of nightmares and lies.

"Oh? Do you doubt the power of my corruption? It can turn any pure and noble human into a hedonistic monster, even that whelp of yours! You've already felt it in him, haven't you? My sway leeching at his very soul. He might even be trying to rape that other girl in your familia as we speak!" Asmodeus mocked the goddess with another booming laugh that seemed to make the cave shake. "With my power, that boy might even come to rule over the humans. Wouldn't you want that for him?" He inquired, knowing how much she cared for Bell and wanted to see to his well-being. It was just a taunt though, he expected her to reply in the negative as he was now within arms length of her as she questioned his motive of luring her to this cave.

His tendril hand reached out and grasped Hestia's cheek, turning her head upward so they were looking eye to eye. She could feel the power and corruption rolling against her skin, the mere contact with his tendrils enough to have that influence that was creeping in Bell begin to creep into her, though her divine power mostly kept it at bay. "Bell would be my servant if I let the influence continue to spread....so it only seems fair that if I give up one servant, I should get another in return, don't you agree?" He posed the question to her with a chuckle, his tendril fingers rubbing roughly against her soft cheek as he spoke.

"I will free Bell of my influence and corruption if you agree to become my servant. You will be branded with my mark and you will obey whatever my commands maybe. I intend to make you into my prized whore and slave to show off to all the demons and monsters of the tower. It will be absolute obedience; should you rebel or fail me, I will unleash an even more powerful curse on Bell instantly, one which will see him turned into my thrall in less than a day." His voice was domineering, commanding, powerful...and slightly alluring...Hestia was starting to feel warm just from being in such close presence to the demon lord.

"I am not without mercy though. You will be my slave for a year and if you no long wish to be my slave by the end of it, I will let you go and will never bother you nor familia again. However, if at any point before then you wish to swear eternal fealty to me, you may." He gave a booming laugh as the end of his final condition as he brushed one of his tendril digits up against her lips as he draw her closer to him, wrapping a powerful arm around her slim waist, her large breasts pressing against his strong and firm chest beneath her white goddess dress.

"Do we have a deal?"

"No he won't!" Hestia insisted again, stomping her foot and glaring up at the demon lord. He didn't know Bell like she did! Bell's heart was pure, his intentions good and noble! There was no way a curse like this would win out, particularly not since Hestia wouldn't let him. And Lily would be perfectly fine, she knew better than to get too close to Bell right now (particularly since there was admittedly a... slight chance that there may be something more there. Hestia really didn't want to think about it, but it did seem like quite a few people, particularly female people, seemed particularly drawn to Bell. most of the time Hestia tried to think of it as cute; she did all but literally have her mark on him. But at times it was... annoying).

Ugh, the bit about ruling over humans had her wrinkling her nose, shaking her head, the twin-tails threatening to slap against either her or him. A hand stopped her shake, turning her head up. she felt the tendrils sliding over her pale skin, making her tremble. Everything about him made her skin crawl, made her stomach churn, made her blood boil. Still, anger won out over her rising fear or any other emotion. Anger such to make her blue eyes all the clearer as they glared up at him. Ugh, she should've expected that he'd be making this deal. What was with people and wanting to have Hestia as a servant? It just came off as weird and almost creepy.

The branding would suck too. Sometimes those could be quite torturous, and Hestia wasn't sure how pretty she'd look if her skin happened to be marred with something like that. She guessed it made sense, and his terms, while absolute, were hardly any less than she'd have expected from a demon like this. It did occur to Hestia that he might have targeted Bell precisely for this reason. Her family was small; he was their rising star. Target him, and he'd draw in an actual goddess to parade as his servant. While Hestia might not have been the highest rank, she still was a being of power, that would definitely raise his prestige. But even Hestia knew she couldn't just instantly agree to fully take Bell's place. For one thing, she didn't want to be turned into a demon. For another, she would outlive Bell, and she knew leverage when she heard it.

Of course, before she could point that out, he zagged, offering "mercy." "You won't touch them during the year!" she insisted, pointing up at him, "particularly Bell! Just--just me,' she flushed as she said that, wondering what sort of weird things the demon would have her do. He'd wrapped her close, and she could feel his strangely contoured body pressing against her. Hestia winced, squirmed slightly, unable to keep still. She finally ended up nodding. "Yes, with those terms, we have a deal," she agreed. It wasn't as if she could see a way out of it, not with how little time Bell had left...

"Of course, you have my word as a demon lord. I shall not touch or harm any members of your familia for the whole year so long as you obey me." Asmodeus offered his assurances with a chuckle. What good was the promise of a demon though? She would simply have to trust him to abide by his oath as she had no other options. As she agreed to his terms he nodded his head as his tendril hand moved from her face down towards her chest, his digits resting just slightly above her cleavage.

"Very well then. I will brand you with my mark and once that is complete, I will remove my influence from your precious little Bell." Asmodeus stated in a mocking term, not seeming to believe that this goddess had really sold herself out for some mere human. What a complete and utter fool she was. She was his full now though. A beam of light shot out from one of the demon lord's red tendril fingers and began to sear an insignia onto Hestia's skin, just above her cleavage for all to see.

There was a warm sensation but it wasn't painful, far from it. Hestia would feel an intense warmth and arousal beginning to seep into her body as the beam etched the marking of her new master into her skin. Asmodeus as a hedonistic lord at heart and his true corrupting essence was that of pleasure and arousal rather than pain or suffering like it was for many demons. His mark resembled a magatama, starting in the chest and spiraling outwards and like with his body, the brand itself was red a clear contrasts to Hestia's otherwise creamy white and smooth skin. It would be obvious to all that saw her that she belonged completely and totally to him. This process seemed to take ages, the pleasure and heat only growing in intensity in Hestia as the demon lord seemed to be taking his time with the process, chuckling to himself as he went along.

That should work, right? Hestia frowned, trying to remember if Demons were bound by certain rules or not. She hadn't exactly paid that much attention to how demons operated before now, since she hadn't figured it would ever be something she needed to worry about. Something about the ease with which he just offered it, and the way he looked at her now. Then again, maybe he was just thrilled that he was getting a goddess as his plaything. It did seem like everyone who managed to get their claws either literally or figuratively into Hestia looked like that at her. For now, she just steeled herself, knowing that this was just the beginning.

Branding, influence, more that had Hestia nodding, as if she didn't already know. She flinched as she saw the light, wondering for a moment where he'd be placing his mark. "There!?" she yelped, realizing where his tendril was aimed. She whimpered as the heat from it started etching into her body. The pulsing ray of energy seemed so much within her body. It almost boiled her divine blood. Each moment it lingered drew more and more heat upon the surface, made her feel the pressure just underneath. It almost felt as if he were digging into her breast itself, reworking or remodeling it. Daring to look down, Hestia saw the mark spiraling ever so slowly from her flesh.

Why slow? It felt like he was just dragging it out. Hestia whimpered, fighting the urge to start squirming. More and more heat just kept pouring out, spiraling from the mark. They pumped more and more into her body. Her blue eyes flicked toward it, wondering why he'd opted for red. But she could probably hide red, right? Hide the strange mark that surely some people would notice. More and more heat kept pumping into her, and she felt it starting to settle lower and lower. First her breasts: nipples tightened. They puffed outward, stretching the fabric of her dress. Twin peaks showed all too temptingly. And each pumping moment felt like it poured more raw heat into it. More and more, mixing with a tingling sensation as well.

It dripped lower. Hestia felt the heat settling in her lower abdomen. It spread throughout ever so slowly, burning blood, bubbling. She felt it stretching, working. It seemed to make her body tingle, make everything just feel more... well, more. She took shuddering breaths, impressive breasts rising and falling. She pressed her legs together, feeling that heat increasing between her legs. Why was it going there? What was he doing? "Are we almost done?" she asked, fighting the whine, but hearing bits of it sneaking into her voice all the same.

"We are only about halfway there. What's wrong? Surely a goddess such as yourself wouldn't be feeling anything from a simple marking as this." Asmodeus mocked Hestia, watching as his brand continued to be etched into her skin, her body reacting in the way he was hoping it would. He could see her breath growing ragged, her skin turning red and beginning to glisten with sweat and most of all he could see her lovely nipples poking through the fabric of her dress, just begging to be teased and played with.

With his free hand, he reached out and grasped her right breast, squeezing her impressively sized mound through her dress. Her breasts were the only thing not loli sized on her and it made for a rather impressive view for any passerby, the demon lord included. "My my, are you feeling aroused simply from this? However will you last if you can't even handle being branded. Once my brand is on you what you are feeling now will be your constant state of being. I wonder if you can really handle that for a year." He mocked her yet again, his claw like tendrils scraping against her perky nipples, the fabric of her dress was so thin that it was almost like he was rubbing it directly, but her sensitive bud also rubbed against the fabric of her dress, only adding to the pleasurable sensation.

The marking seemed to be nearing its end, the spirals of the magatama like shape finally moving towards its tail end that pointed downward directly to her obvious cleavage almost like a sign saying to stick something between those obscene breasts of hers. As this was happening, Asmodeus leaned in towards Hestia and drew the goddess evening closer to his powerful and firm form. His face was only inches away from her and though he didn't normally have a visible mouth, one soon materialized from the mass of red tendrils that was his face. It showed a sinister and lustful grin as he spoke.

"I want you to guess what the first task I'm going to have you do is..." His voice rolled over her hotly and sounded so powerful, even more so than before. Perhaps that was the result of his branding? A long and fat tongue emerged from the mouth and began to lick Hestia's smooth cheek and nearing her mouth as he marked her face with his saliva in the same way he was finishing marking her body with his brand. This goddess was his to do with as he pleased now and he intended to let show her just how powerless she was.

Halfway? This was only halfway? Hestia whimpered again, before shooting an almost pouty glare up at the demon. He already had her in his clutches, quite literally. He didn't need to rub in his superiority. That aching heat just kept digging into her skin. It felt like it kept digging deeper and deeper, as if he were not just branding her skin, but branding into her being, her essence. The goddess realized this made at least some sense: he wanted to mark her, and this was clearly supposed to be more than just a tattoo. But the strange sensation, the burning sensation digging into her body, it was unlike anything she'd experienced. She could feel that heat shooting straight to her breasts, pumping more and more into them, as if teasing them further. It kept spiraling down, pooling near her lower abdomen.

Poor goddess; had she ever experienced anything sexual, had she masturbated, had she a lover in her years of life, had she even really dug into her feelings for Bell and recognized that base desire, she might have realized what the sensation was. Perhaps it would've had her pulling away or building defenses. Or maybe it would've helped her to fight against it, as it kept mounting more and more. But not only was the demon inflicting arousal and heat and want into her, but it was all so new. And Hestia barely realized it was arousal, even as he teasingly insisted it really was. This was... was how she was going to feel? Hestia let out another whimper, her thighs crushing together, moving. At least she still had on some panties, covering her tight little sex. The little bit of white was oh so demure. But the goddess hadn't bothered with a bra. Her dress would've shown it, and, well, her breasts certainly didn't need support.

Tendrils touched her nipples and Hestia let out a sharp cry. Her body trembled, almost pulling from him. The raw pleasure of it felt electric, the signals of pleasure barraging her with each pass. All the while that burning kept going, digging into her skin, dipping more and more into her. Raw heat, raw red seeped into her. She felt him pulling close, his raw heat meeting her own. The goddess's soft, almost plush body, felt like it was going to melt against him, a marshmallow upon a flame.

Guess? Whimpering again, Hestia looked up. Why did his voice sound so---so deep? So commanding. The lick made her tremble too. "Um---I don't---' her brow furrowed as she took another trembling breath. Her nipples felt pained now, standing too stiff, as if they'd start tearing through the dress. Her sex ached, and she felt wet gathering there. It almost felt like she was about to pee herself. Already warm wet started trailing down her upper thigh. "I don't know!" she said, thrashing her head, the twin tails slapping against his thick, hard body. "I---I guess you're going to---maybe have me tend to the brand or something?" He did keep mentioning it. Hestia whimpered, thighs clenched so tight together. She could feel the white pantie, so delicate, so soft, digging up into her sex, rubbing with each movement.

After a few more moments the beam finally dissipated and Hestia was left to admire the new mark on her body. Any thought she had of trying to conceal it later would be gone as it seemed to just pulse with corrupting and demonic energy. Not that she had time to be thinking about that at the moment though as the pleasure continued to surge through her body with every slightly movement and touch from Asmodeus.

Now that his branding was done, that freed his other hand up to slither down her smooth side, wrapping around her to give her bubbly ass a nice and hard spank, groping at her nubile flesh through her white dress before slithering his red tendrils around to her front side as he let out a chuckle as he felt just how wet his fingers were getting as he graced her thighs with his powerful fingers. "You're quite wet down here, do you know what that mean?" He asked with a teasing chuckle, his claw pressing against the thickness of her thigh, rubbing up and down until it neared her soaked and quivering womanhood.

His finger stroked at her labia, her folds visible even through the fabric of her dress and her panties because of her wetness. He rubbed eagerly, his motions causing her panties to digging into her womanhood even more and intensifying the sensations she was already feeling. He pushed his tendril into her, pushing the fabric of her garb into her as well as he felt just how tight she was and it became clear to him that Hestia was indeed a virgin. This caused him to laugh and Hestia could feel her body vibrating against his from the laughter as he moved his tendril fingers up to her clitoris, poking and tugging at her most sensitive of spots through her dress.

"I think I'll make your first task to be to give your virginity to me. What better gift to give to your master, after all." His sultry voice again filled her head as she felt her nipple pinched and squeezed through her dress by his most able fingers as his lips pressed up hungrily against her own, his long tongue lashing at her lips and seeking to force its way into her mouth as he was eager to claim every last inch of the goddess as his own.

Back
Top Bottom