Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πŸ“š Aalyiarah's Journal || Info. Database

A

Aalyiarah

γ€– My F-List (NSFW) γ€—γ€– My Introduction γ€—

γ€Š STATUS 》

da_stamp___roleplays_07_by_tppgraphics-d2ygonl.gif

Currently Looking for Roleplay Partners!

γ€Š KEY NOTES 》

☞ Semi- to Para-Roleplayer☜

I roleplay in the third-person and past tense (like any human I may slip up).
I try to adapt to my partner even though I do tend to give a minimum of a paragraph as a reply.

☞ Semi- to Literate Partners☜

I am looking for someone who writes in English and is capable of writing semi-literate.
I DO NOT want anyone who writes in "GHETTO" or "SHORTHAND".
If your character speaks ghetto that's one thing but your non-dialog should be proper.

γ€ŠTABLE OF CONTENTS 》

Post #1 - All the boring introduction stuff
Post #2 - Plots && Pairings
Post # 3- Male Roles I Play
Post #4 - Female Roles I Play
Post #5 - Futa Roles I Play
Post #6 - Characters of Mine
Post #7 and Onward - Journal and Updates

Edited-Thank-You-Anime.png

Β© Aalyiarah 2019
Please DO NOT steal my plots and claim them as your own

Last edited by a moderator:
KEY:
| ❀️ = MxM | πŸ’•= NB x M |

Plots && Pairings

UPDATING ASAP​

Male Roles I Play

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
☞ Roles I Play☜

My preferred role to play is the DOMINATE / TOP / SEME (whatever you want to label it) I don't really have a favorite.
My least favorite is Don't Fuck with Me simply because of the lack of people willing to tangle with that one.

//πŸ”₯\\ My Dominate F-List //πŸ”₯\\

❀ Sadistic ❀
Arrogant, perfectionistic, and self-assured, hungry for power and control
Refined in style and tastes, and demands the very best only accepts perfection and complete obedience
'The Master' ~ and having his partner submissively at his feet, soul in his grasp
~~~
Are you craving dark punishment? Once he has you in his grasp, you may never escape!

❀ Romantic ❀
Intelligent and honest, with a refined but modest taste
Somewhat unapproachable, but cares little for materialistic things
Desires to shower his muse (and close friends) with love and protection
Traits: loyal, romantic, thoughtful, protective, honorable, passionate, and trusting.
~~~
Looking for a protector? Someone, to show you love and affection? Have you been hurt and need to know you will be alright?

❀ Opportunistic ❀
Clever and charming, and knows when to make a move
Manipulative and somewhat selfish, but likes stirring up a little mischief
A bit devious and somewhat materialistic - you never really know just what he is plotting next
Really its all in good fun, once he feels there is a bond he is actually very kind and caring.
~~~
Maybe you think he is bullying you to be mean or that he's just some jerk, but fall for him and you'll see another side.

❀ Chibi ❀
Mischievous, loyal, and intelligent and there is much more to him then what he first appears to be.
Laid-back, and not one to call a lot of attention to himself, and tends to guard his inner self behind an easygoing and playful exterior shell.
It takes a special muse personality to see deep into his hidden self and release his sensual side.
He needs someone like-minded to keep them challenged intellectually and spiritually
~~~
Are you capable to inspire his dark naughty adventures and give him the motivation to take control?

❀ Don't Fuck with Me ❀
Intensely possessive and serious, and driven by the challenge and the thrill of the hunt.
Capture, and physical dominance over his muse in their shared game of power and submission.
And despite being silent (unless provoked into anger) and more of a loner, once they've found the right muse he is deeply protective, loyal, and sensual.
~~~
Are you ready to step into the dangerous and terrifying realm where pain and pleasure run hand in hand?

Other Types (Labels):

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Kakkoi Buaiso πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Cool, reserved, good-looking, stylish, aloof, doesn't talk much

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Wanko πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Devoted and determined, he will fawn on his uke like a puppy and doggedly pursue the uke until he gets him, despite constant rejection.

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Kichiku πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Cold, cruel, or sadistic. Loves to torment his uke

Mujaki
Innocent, usually inexperienced, maybe shy. Often looks like he ought to be uke

Toshishita
Younger than his submissive/uke

β€ΌοΈπŸš« Hetare πŸš«β€ΌοΈ
NOPE - DON'T EVEN ASK

Wimpy, meek or undemanding, he may not have the nerve to make the first move, and once things get underway he's probably under the uke's control.

☞ My Submissive Characters (limited)☜

I'm only interested in DOMs that are SADISTIC and AGGRESSIVE.
My F-List is no Updated for my Subs as its pretty much ANYTHING goes

//πŸ”₯\\ My Submissive F-List //πŸ”₯\\

γ€Š PREFERRED PAIRINGS 》

Male x Male (or Trap / Femboy / Sissy / Trans )
Male x Futa (submissive or dom)

γ€Š OPEN TO IDEAS》

School / College / Dormmates
Incestual Themes (Step / Half / Biological)
Work Place / CoWorkers
Prison / Jail
Home Evasion
Bullying / Hazing*
Roommates / Neighbors / Friends
Maybe...Furry...Maybe

Pitch me your idea and see if I bite! - Haha

γ€Š INFORMATION SECTION 》

❣️ Thread RPs ONLY❣️
❣️ No Discord. No PM. No E-mailing ❣️
❣️ Your Actual Gender Doesn't Matter to Me ❣️
❣️ I don't mind swapping my Males with Futas ❣️

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|​

Female Roles I Play

β€ΌοΈπŸš« I DO NOT generally play a female as the main character or heavy smut roles. πŸš«β€ΌοΈ

However, I am not opposed to playing them as side-characters or randomly in a three-sum, gangbang, random hookup..etc​

Futa Roles I Play
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
☞ About My Futas (Dom Roles)☜

πŸ₯° Realistically Large to Massively Magnificant Endowments πŸ₯°
πŸ₯° Bountiful Breasts of Any Size (Your Preference) πŸ₯°
πŸ₯° Excessive PreCum and Cum Loads πŸ₯°
πŸ₯° Hefty Workshipable Sacs πŸ₯°

☞ About My Futas (Sub Roles)☜

πŸ₯° Anything you'd Like; I'm adaptable when in a SUB role πŸ₯°

γ€Š CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR 》

β™₯β™₯β™₯ Futa x Submissive Males (from Typicals Boys to Traps!) β™₯β™₯β™₯
!! There is NOTHING I like more than a cute little Trap !!
* "trap" Is used usually towards people that would at first appear to be cute girls,
But are actually boys who have more of a feminine side whether being a homosexual or not.
If they have a smaller cock that's even kinkier*

β™₯β™₯β™₯ Futa x Sadistic Dom (Male or Futa) β™₯β™₯β™₯
!! Branching Out to Submissive Futa - Serious Doms ONLY !!

γ€Š SETTINGS / THEMES / Pairings 》

Work Place / CoWorkers
Prison / Jail
Home Evasion
Bullying / Hazing*
Maybe...Furry...Maybe
OPEN TO YOUR IDEAS

* This could be used in any setting*

!! Thread RPs ONLY !!
!! No Discord. No PM. No E-mailing !!
!! I don't mind swapping my Futas with Males !!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|​

πŸ₯°πŸ”₯😈 Characters of Mine 😈πŸ”₯πŸ₯°

See one you like? Message me!

-Coming Soon-

❗Journal Update ❗

Aaly's Log #1
⚠️ Recently I have discovered (thanks to a certain little someone) that I actually enjoy roleplaying as a Futa who is highly interested in Traps.
⚠️ Furthermore (this should show my age πŸ˜‚) I finally learned the newer terminology (and difference in Femboy and) Trap.

πŸ”₯ New Kink: TRAPS πŸ”₯

Aaly's Log #2
⚠️ Years ago (like back in 07) I use to only play Sadistic (mind breaking, will crushing, slave training) Dominates that broke their pets (willing or non-willing) and created their perfect plaything, psychopathic aid, property to sell...etc. I think I may try to get back into it. :)

❗Journal Update ❗

Aaly's Log #3
⚠️ Currently NOT looking and/or accepting new roleplay partners or ideas. πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜­ Sorry.

❗Journal Update ❗

Aaly's Log #4
Hi everyone!

I wanted to start by saying I am sorry if my replies haven't been as often as you'd like, I do try and reply at least once a day but I prefer to reply multiple times. I'm still in FL and working remotely while tending to my mother as we wait for her to recover. My mind is going 1M miles a minute so please don't give up on me.

❀️Aaly

UPDATE - ⚠️ Currently looking and/or accepting new roleplay partners (Limited)

❗Journal Update ❗

Aaly's Log #5

- Older RP Search Post-

πŸ”₯Fiery Hot CravingsπŸ”₯ | βœ”οΈSmut βœ”οΈDark βœ”οΈSadist | Subs/Doms | 🚫NSFW​

Hi Guys! I'll keep this simple. If you want an in-depth detail list about me I suggest you take a look at [MY JOURNAL]. You'll find everything from the roles I play as a Male (and others) to the plots and pairings I am currently wanting. I have all this conveniently labeled in a γ€ŠTABLE OF CONTENTS 》thread. However, this thread (the one you are looking at) is special requests. I've recently been craving some darker themed RPs and wanted to post a special request thread about it. Since I normally play the role of the Sadistic Dom who is arrogant, perfectionistic, and self-assured. A man that is hungry for power and control with a refined style and tastes, and demands the very best. A man who only accepts perfection and complete obedience. I figured more subs would want to RP then sadistic doms however I want to put it out there that I don't mind being a sub to a Sadistic Dom.

Warning! I do not write my plot introductions this is so we can brainstorm a little beforehand and make the plot unique from person to person.
Pairings:

1. Sadistic Student x Submissive Teacher (Preferable Male teacher)
2. Sadistic Receptionist x Submissive Boss (Preferable Male or Futa) -

3. Sadist Son or Step Son x Submissive Parent (Preferable Female but Males are wanted too!)
4. Are you craving dark punishment? Once he has you in his grasp, you may never escape! - Shoot me a plot.

If you are interested in being a SUB or DOM in any of these rolls please PM me.

[Dom F-List] [Threads Only] [PM Me if Interested]

Go to Aalyiarah's Journal || Info. Database and look at post #3 and open up the spoiler. These are the types of Doms I play for both Male and Futa Roles. Let me know which type(s) you are interested in and we can start brainstorming.

❗Journal Update ❗

Aaly's Log #6

- Older RP Search Post-

πŸ”₯Futa x MalesπŸ”₯ Cum on, let's play boys! Bet my cock is bigger 😈

Futa Roles I Play
☞ About My Futas (Dom Roles)☜

//πŸ”₯\\ My Dominate F-List //πŸ”₯\\

πŸ₯° Realistically Large to Massively Magnificant Endowments πŸ₯°
πŸ₯° Bountiful Breasts of Any Size (Your Preference) πŸ₯°
πŸ₯° Excessive PreCum and Cum Loads πŸ₯°
πŸ₯° Hefty Workshipable Sacs πŸ₯°

Curious about the dom types

Go to Aalyiarah's Journal || Info. Database and look at post #3 and open up the spoiler. These are the types of Doms I play for both Male and Futa Roles. Let me know which type(s) you are interested in and we can start brainstorming.

☞ About My Futas (Sub Roles)☜

πŸ₯° Anything you'd Like; I'm adaptable when in a SUB role πŸ₯°

γ€Š CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR 》

β™₯β™₯β™₯ Futa x Submissive Males (from Typicals Males to Traps!) β™₯β™₯β™₯
!! There is NOTHING I like more than a cute little Trap !!
* "trap" Is used usually towards people that would at first appear to be cute girls,
But are actually boys who have more of a feminine side whether being a homosexual or not.
If they have a smaller cock that's even kinkier*

γ€Š SETTINGS / THEMES / Pairings 》

Work Place / CoWorkers
Prison / Jail
Home Evasion
Bullying / Hazing*
πŸ”₯Dark / Sadist ThemesπŸ”₯
OPEN TO YOUR IDEAS

* This could be used in any setting*

!! Thread RPs ONLY !!
!! No Discord. No PM. No E-mailing !!
!! I don't mind swapping my Futas with Males !!
!! Message me if you want to play !!

Back
Top Bottom