Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any SUB looking for a DOM for rp. (New Warlord Plot)

Hello everyone, I am Voxla, feel free to call me V if you prefer. I have been rping on bluemoon for a while now and am looking for some new rp partners to enjoy and pass the time. As for a little about me, I have been rping for about 15+ years. I play DnD and Pathfinder on Tuesdays with friends and have kids and a husband who is ok with me being on Bluemoon. I am a stay st home parent, and so I have a bit of time on my hands almost everyday for rping.

Please PM me with the gender you want me to play (NB, NON-BIN, ect.) because I have multiple request threads for various genders.
Rules: (Please read the rules, they will save you the trouble of choosing the wrong rp partner and save me the time from explaining things I have already said here.)

~If you want to be the Game Master and direct the plot I am fine with that
~Do Not God Mode my character please.
~Please do not ghost me. Jut let me know if you have lost interest and we're good.
~I don't do vanilla rps, or things like cheating spouses, prostitute/cop, or Mother/Son, Daughter/Father, Big Brother/Young Sister, Big Sister/Young Brother.
~I do like incest between twins (I know it's a little odd), but I would like the rps being in a fantasy or modern fantasy setting.
~I prefer 70/30 (story/smut). I can go to 50/50 however I want plot and story.
~I will only rp through PMs or Forums, i don't use my Discord for Bluemoon so please do not contact me there.
~3rd Person only please. I don't like 1st person and would prefer my partner write in 3rd too.

+ I tend to write long introductions, but from there I normally write between 1-4 paragraphs, but I also try to match my partner if I have enough content to go off of
+ I LOVE Fantasy (Medieval or Modern), Sci-fi, post-apocalypse, and similar settings and worlds.
+ I will often add pics to the rp of the characters since I like being able to see what they physically look like. For this I use rinmarugames for creating custom avatars for the roleplays. Let me know if you want a specific characteristic to the character and I will try to get something close to it, otherwise I will make up my own and hope you like it as much as I do.
+ I do not play humans often. I prefer werecreature, human with animal ears and tail, anthro, furries, elf, half-elf, angel, fallen angel, demon.
+ If interested in an rp with me, then feel free to PM me with the gender you want me to play (Futa) because I have other request threads that are basically the same as this one.

Kinks: HERE IS MY F-LIST for those who want to take the time to look through it.
Voxla's F-List

As for kinks pertaining to my characters here is a list of everything I either Really Want, Love, and Would Like. YOU DO NOT NEED TO INCLUDE EVERYTHING, AND JUST BECAUSE IT IS ON MY LIST, DOESN'T MEAN IT HAS TO BE ADDED IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

I have also added NO's to the end, please have a look at that as well.

Affection
Blindfolds (Visual sense deprived somehow)
Breath Control (Choking on a cock or hand on throat)
Cervical Penetration
Crying (Pain or Pleasure-MC, like being choked on a cock can cause tears, but good tears)
Cum forced From Mouth / Nose (heavy enough load that it comes out the nose and mouth)
Double Penetration
Extreme Humiliation
Face-Fucking
Face Slapping
Fingers in Mouth (I have an oral fascination)
Flogging / Whipping
Forced / Willingly Swallowing Semen
Forced Nudity
GAGS GAGS GAGS (I can give a long list of them if you need ideas of more than just the standard ones)
Hair Pulling
Hard Cum Facials
Immobilization (Bondage)
Leash & Collar
Light / Medium / Heavy /Extreme (All) Bondage
Multi Genitalia
Nonsexual Pain or Torture (If you’re not comfortable with it It is not needed)
Oral Sex (Giving and receiving, again, I have an oral fascination)
Physical Restraints
Piercings (Already on the character, or added later)
Risk of Pregnancy or actual Pregnancy
Romance
Roughness
Sensory Deprivation
Sexual Exhaustion
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Pain
Sexual Restraints
Sexual Torture
Spanking
Stockholm Syndrome
Tattoos / Branding/ Body Art (either already on the character, or added later.)
Throat Penetration
3+ Penetration (Mouth, ass, vaginal, and 2+ things penetrating same hole at the same time, like 2 cocks in vag.)
Anal Fisting
Barbed Cocks
Begging
Biting
Breast / Nipple Torture
Breeding
Caging
Cock Slapping Face
Cum enemas
Cum Inflation (Cumming so much that character looks pregnant)
Exotic Cocks
Extreme Tightness
Fangs / Sharp Teeth
Fear
Gangbangs (ok with as long as the characters are loyal to one another)
Gaping (Anal or vaginal)
Heat / Rut
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Humiliation
Kidnapping
Knotting / Tying
Light / Medium Bondage
Lima Syndrome (Your character being a captor feeling sympathy for his/her captive)
Marking
Natural Musk
Nonconsensual
Nonsexual Piercings
Orgasm Control / Denial
Pseudo-rape
Rimming (Giving and receiving)
Suspension Play
Twins / Clones –(Your character)
Uppity – (My character starting that way and trained out of it)
Urethra Play
Vaginal Fisting
Cum Marking
Cum Milking
Degradation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Drug / Alcohol Use (Most my characters are over 20 so, they can drink in a bar.)
Dub-Consensual
Electric Toys
Enemas
Forced Clothes wearing
Hand Cuffs
Horns (YC or MC)
Leather
Masks
Pegging
Pleasure Control / Denial
Potions / Injections (For sedating, not body alterations)
Scratching
Sloppy Seconds
Squirting
Tail Pulling
Tails
Tailsex
Wax Play

NO'S: Things I do not like and am not likely to change my opinion on
Absorption
Belching / Burping
Bimbofication
Breast Growth
Cannibalism
Canon Characters
Castration
Chubby (MC or YC)
Diapers
Digestion
Dirty Feet
Disposal
Execution / Murder
Farting
Fat Play
Food Play
Force Feeding
Infantilism
Living Insertions
Necrophilia
Roleplay Perspective - First Person
Roleplay Perspective - Second Person
Scat
Slob
Smegma
Soiling
Swallowing Feces
Swallowing Urine
Swallowing Vomit
Tooth Removal
Unbirthing
Underage Characters
Vore
Wetting
Wound Fucking

Plots and Pairings:

Races I play, ranging from Love, to Like, and Maybe.
Angels
Canines
Cervines
Demons
Divinities
Dragons
Driders
Elves
Equines
Exotic Species
Fae
Felines
Humanoids
Kemonomimi
Lamia / Naga
Lapines
Lycanthropes
Monster
My Little Pony
Orcs
Predator Species
Prey Species
Reptiles
Rodents / Murines
Taurs
Vampires
Vulpines
Avians
Caprinae
Fish / Sharks
Hyaenidae
Insects / Arachnids
Mammals
Marine Mammals
Marsupials
Mustelidae
Parasites
Plants
Procyonidae
Ursines
Xeno / Alien
Amphibians
Bats
Bovines
Humans
Mollusca

If you don't like the plot here, please shoot me a PM with one of your plots and I can see what we can work out.

The recent slaughters of many prestigious nobles, and their lands claimed by a ruthless and cruel warlord have led those left to send their daughters as tribute to avoid attacks on their own lands, by sending their daughters they are swearing their fealty to the Warlord. And for all who have sent their daughters, they have been passed, merely required to pay a minor tax before the army moves on. However, the leader of the next province to be attacked has no normal daughter, and not wanting to take the daughter of another, he has no choice but to to offer her to the warlord for what ever services the warlord may want her for, praying that the warlord would not take offense to sending her. Despite her being very different from other women, she is chosen to be a concubine (more like a sex slave to humiliate) and is then use, degraded, humiliated and beaten into the perfect lover of the warlord, finding that while women are fun, the young futa is much sturdier and better at taking the warlord's brutal form of love. (This one can get pretty dark, which I am alright with, or we can keep it to being just a little rough and more romance, which ever you prefer)

If you have any twists to the plot you would like for me to consider, please let me know.
For this plot, it is pretty open, and can be adjusted, but here is the basic idea I had:

A group of hunters, while on a hunt, get ambushed (they could be all enslaved, changed, whatever you want to do). My character would be the newest addition and unlike the others, they would be a field researcher and a monster herself, knowing the most about all the things out there, and being one herself (shapeshifter/vampire/wereanimal/ect) she would not raise suspicion and would be seen as more durable in certain situations. Maybe the hunters (possibly a secret dark sect of the church) had brought MC up, knowing what she was, and saw MC as a valuable asset, but didn’t want to teach the monster combat (so they could be in control of her at all times). MC is sent with groups of hunters to assist in identifying the foes and bringing them down, until this last hunt where things go sideways. I was thinking your character could be from either or both groups, maybe a former hunter themselves, turned rogue, and sees how evil the church really is after being changed.

Things I am into but may not have plots for:
Kidnapping/Abduction
Romance
Slave/Master
Pet/Master

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom