Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unicorn's Pussy (Revnarh x FavoredFox)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Sidney was walking around, wondering where he was. There were a lot of women and no men, but the strangest thing was that they all looked more human while their ears, tails and cocks made them look more like animals. He was the only one with fur instead of skin which was the reason why he was wearing a coat instead of a short skirt like everyone else. In hindsight, trying to find out how he landed in this place at daylight wasn't the best idea. Sidney got caught by a police officer who had a soft penis between her legs that looked like it was five inches long. He wondered for a secod how big it could become when it was fully erect, but right now he had other things to worry about. They had stripped him naked and wanted to execute or at least castrate him so he couldn't spread his genes. His small member wasn't the biggest when it came out of its sheath, but he still knew how to please women by using his mouth. They didn't even give him a chance to plead for mercy and there was only one other option left if he didn't want to die, but that would mean that he'd have to live the rest of his life as an eunuch without being able to enjoy masturbating ever again. Sidney was still a virgin at 18 years thanks to his feminine looks and now he was going to lose his testicles while a growing crowd of futanari and dickgirls gathered around him to watch the prosecution.

A large crowd had gathered around what they called, "The Gallows." It was a large wooden stage that resided in the center of town. It was used for many things, including concerts and plays, but its primary use was the punishment of men. Many had been pulled up onto the stage to be tortured in various ways as punishment for even the smallest of crimes. Aria had once watched a dog boy get castrated with a band. It had taken hours for them to die and fall off. The unicorn 'woman' had never enjoyed such displays, but it was customary for the dickgirls to attend such events. After all, they sat right beside full fledged woman at the top of the social hierarchy. Futanari were infertile, and male seed was vastly inferior to the potent baby making seed of the dick girl.

Aria's strong, lengthy arms crossed under her supple breasts to watch on with vague interest. Vague, at least, until she saw the poor kitty being tugged up onto stage. Green eyes widened considerably, and her mouth hung open just a bit. Never before had she seen such a creature. The long, flowing hair, soft looking beige fur, and what had to be the cutest little sheath she'd ever seen!

Golden hooves clicked on the cobble stone ground as the unicorn made her way forward through the crowd. They parted for her. Some looked at her with the usual awe, others with respect, and a few expressions of jealousy were speckled in. She strolled by without giving a single one of them a second glance.

Massive equine testicles bumped against her thighs as she walked, sheath large and protruding out against her slender form.

On stage, an amazon-built futanari stood beside a contraption of horror. A small guillotine. It was just big enough to fit a full sheath and balls to be lopped off in one swift, agonizing moment. Aria pursed her lips tightly, just watching... for now.

Last edited:
The 16 year old neko femboy had wet himself out of fear a few seconds ago, but right now he had a throbbing erection which was two and a half inch long and leaking precum like a broken faucet as soon as he saw the sexy unicorn dickgirl walking towards the execution site before stopping in front of him. Sidney fell down on his knees and looked up at her with pleading eyes, hoping that she would safe him for some reason. He didn't miss that all the others were getting out of her way while she was approaching him despite their jealousy or other reasons, but they at least respected her authority. "Please save me!" Sid bowed down to her and placed his head on the ground while a small puddle of pre was forming below him.

Hopefully she'd tell the others to spare his life and balls or something like that. "I'll do anything for you!" There was no male teenager who would want to lose his testicles afer discovering masturbation, at least none he knew. Sure, he could never last very long and came pretty quickly just by stimulating the tip of his oversensitive tiny member, but it still felt great to do it several times on a daily basis. "No matter what you want me to do for you, I'll do it!" Tears began to flow down his cheeks before they landed on the ground. "I'll worship you like a goddess for the rest of my life!" At this point, giving her a blowjob wouldn't be such a bad thing as long as he could keep his libido and the ability to ejaculate.

Pretty green eyes widened as he fell to his hands and knees before her. Due to the height of the stage, she was nearly at eye level with the poor feline. His pleading expression gave her a little thrill that twitched her lion-like tail, the green puff bouncing to and fro; but, her eyes didn't stay locked on his for long. They trailed down to get a good look at the pathetically sized, drooling cock. Aria bit the tip of her tongue to control herself, but the opening to her sheath widened, and the very tip of her pink, spongy cock head was just barely visible. She had the self control to keep it from being exposed any further.

Aria pondered over his offer with a soft hum, still lazily gazing at his tiny kitty penis. She should be disgusted by such a thing, should think it would be better off in the garbage, but Aria could only find it cute! The unicorn jumped and her ears twitched when she was reminded of the executioner's presence.

On stage, a large, clawed hand reached out to grab Sindey's hair and yank him back up onto his feet in one fluid motion. "You have no right to talk to a Breeder! Disgusting men like you don't even deserve to see a Breeder's face!"

The unicorn frowned a bit. She'd never liked the term 'Breeder,' it made her feel like some sort of pure breed stud. Like an animal. But it was a title that was recognized as a great honor, and she dared not fight it. Instead, she watched the show with a nonchalant expression that perfectly hid her intense focus.

The executioner, who could now be recognized as some sort of canine, man-handled the poor kitty over to a wooden post. He was securely bound, and the guillotine was moved into place. His little ball sack was lifted so the blades could be properly aligned. "It was just going to be a castration, but after that?!" The futa pushed the tool closer until his teeny prick and sheath were on the 'chop off' end, then turned her attention the the crowd. "This MAN has been found on camera masturbating and cumming without authorization, on multiple occasions!"

There was hissing and booing from the crowd, as well as chants of 'Cut them off! Cut them off!' Aria continued to watch, her eyes locked on his cock. She only paid patial attention as the canine went on.

"He has been dubbed unfit to receive pleasure," she growled, her bright red cock fully extended from its sheath, the knot already swelling. She grabbed the lever and grinned wickedly. "Any last words before you become a eunuch?"

Sidney didn't know that there were cameras hidden around everywhere in the city in order to catch sight of any inferior men who is trying to hide from the matriarchy. He was just sneaking into dark alleys or places that weren't so crowded during night before he masturbated. The thrill of stroking his small dick while being in public was turning him on despite the danger of being seen after midnight. Finally, this bad habit caused him to be caught, it was only a matter of time until they would execute him. Now he would have to live as an eunuch for the rest of his life while working for the futanari and dickgirls as their slave. It was strange not seeing any men in this city, there were more men where he came from. Sidney was born in a village that allowd boys to grow up without being hunted so he didn't know what would be awaiting him after coming to this place.

He looked down at the crotch of the breeder in front of him, but couldn't say anything else when the executioner pulled him up all of a sudden. It hurt when he got carried away by pulling on his long hair and yet he didn't scream or tried to get away. It looked like he had accepted his fate, but in truth he was just shocked about the situation he was in. He wouldn't dare to flee even when there was a chance to break free from the grasp of the strong futanari. Seeing the canine penis that was much bigger than his own tiny erection made him realise how inferior he was in every aspect compared to the executioner. Sidney looked around, searching for the unicorn who had looked at him and stared at her with a pleading look on his face. "Please...I'll do anything, goddess!" He didn't know why he had called her that, but as soon as the last word had left his mouth, three short spurts of his thin seed squirted out of his feline dick without any stimulation.

This might have been his last ejaculation and it was in front of a crowd of dickgirls and futanari right before the guillotine would chop both his pathetic penis and his even smaller balls off after the lever was pulled. He closed his eyes and waited for the blade to fall down while shivering in fear of the pain that he was going to recieve any second now. Despite all this, not a single tear was shed by the young femboy cat. He could only hope for the possibility to be more lucky and lose his virginity one day in his next life.

Aria watched on in veiled curiosity. She looked bored as the feline pleaded with her once more, but inside her thoughts were racing. He was such a pretty little thing, and that pitiful spurt of cum just by calling her 'goddess' was absolutely adorable. A habit he'd need to be broken of if she... The unicorn closed her eyes and shook her head. No, how undignified. She had just begun to turn away when she heard the executioner's rage. It was to be expected. The kitten was on the stage because of unauthorized orgasms, and just now he'd had another one.

On stage the canine snarled. "How dare you spread your filthy seed in front of a Breeder! I should band you for that you filthy man pig!" Unfortunately for her, no castration bands were available. That sort of hell was reserved for the most heinous of crimes. Violent crimes, usually. Though a few owners would bring out their male pets to put on a show. "To hell with it. Say good bye to your worthless dick!" The woman held the lever tightly, then shoved it down with a delighted growl.

With a frightening 'Shiiiing!' the blade was cut loose, and gravity had it flying down towards the erect dick. The crowd cheered for the coming blood bath and screeching. Emerald eyes followed the trajectory down until the freshly sharpened edge barely touched the pulsing tip, and she acted without thought.

The uproar died down quickly to be replaced by bewildered murmurs. A golden glow had surrounded the device, saving the barbed cock from a horrible fate. If the blade had been allowed to fall, it would have been worse than full castration. It would have sliced the length straight down the middle, leaving a never ending source of agony behind.

With the people still in shock, Aria, horn glowing that same golden aura, began a slow stroll up onto the stage, ignoring the wide eyed stare she received from the dog woman. Instead, she walked right up to the bound Sidney and looked him up and down slowly. Then, a soft hand was reached out to pet the soft fur on his cheek. The blade remained in place as she did. One wrong twitch and he'd get a very unpleasant cut. She paid it no mind as her fingers trailed over his frame curiously. She even gave the balls on the chopping block a light graze.

Aria took a good ten minutes exploring Sidney. Her hands weren't sensual or caring, they were scholarly. She had an offer to give, but only if he met her standards. Eventually, the thin digits gently combed through his hair. It was soft. His ears were touched next, finger tips running over the outside of them before she finally took a step back to meet the feline's gaze. "I can save you," she began. Her voice was smooth and harmonious. Angels would weep with envy. "Pledge to me your life, your body, your freedom. Proclaim me the sole owner and commander of your tiny little penis, and I will accept."

The unicorn turned her eyes to the executioner, than back to him. "Damaging a Breeder's property without her consent is a capital offense."

Every person in attendance was silent, then the gathering burst into gossiping murmurs of awe, disgust, joy, and any other possible emotion one could feel. The canine sputtered out her name. "A-a-aria. Are you sure? It's... It's.... Shouldn't your fist be...?" Her mouth snapped shut at the cool look given to her.

Aria was something special in this utopia. Most Breeders began fucking the moment they hit puberty, but Aria found enough pleasure in her hand. Most had sired dozens of children by her age, but Aria had no offspring. She was asked to donate her precious sperm, but she refused. The unicorn was untouchable, desired no one, and yet she was offering to rescue this filthy stray!

"I have made my choice," she stated cooly. "But I will take no pet against his will. Give yourself to your Goddess, and she will spare both you life, and your poor excuse for a penis."

The searing pain of the sharp blade from the guillotine cutting through his flesh like a hot knife through warm butter followed by air blowing against his bleeding wound never came. Sidney wondered if something was rong and peeked at his crotch only to stare at the strange glow that was keeping him from the fate of living as an eunuch by a hairs breadth. He never had seen a unicorn or someone else use magic before. It was kinda bizare seeing dickgirls and futanari who looked like mystical creatures when they were supposed to be extinct like the dragons or other reptilians. But that didn't matter right now. It was a warm day and Sidney had drunk a lot of water before he got caught. A second stream of golden urine leaked out of his trembling, inadequate member in a long stream right in front of everyone who was watching him. The poor neko femboy was too scared to stop the flow and just looked at the unicorn breeder who wanted to spare him.

Getting pet caused him to purr out of instinct, it was just so long since anyone had pet him on the head or scratched behind his ears. He had to bite his lower lip when she touched his balls softly in order not to moan out loud and leaned his against her hand when he felt her touching his silky soft hair. Sometimes, Sidney just wanted to be treated like a kitten and be someones pet. That was the reason why he agreed to the propposal of the equine breeder after hearing to her words without wasting a single thought about his future.

"Please save me, goddess! I pledge to you not only my eternal allegiance, but every fiber of my being too!" He lowered his head since he couldn't kneel down thanks to the restraints keeping him locked in the execution device. "From now on, I am your pet, your propperty and your devout follower for the rest of my life!" Serving her while still having the chance to experience an orgasm was a much better option than getting his genitals chopped off. "Please teach me so I can worship you as the goddess that you are!" He was very grateful to her saving him and would have doe everything again just to ensure that he encountered her should his live return to this fateful day, but that was something to tell the next generation when they asked him about his decisions.

While the scent of his urine curled her nose, and any pet or slave pissing in her presence would have been punished... But she could hardly blame the poor thing. He'd very nearly lost his cock and balls after all, that amount of fear simply turned off his bladder sphincter. Still, she reminded herself to potty train the tiny kitten dick. The magical equine hummed and tilted her head, studying Sidney closely with narrowed eyes. The head of her massive horse cock began to push into view, but again, Aria had the self control to keep herself mostly contained. It was difficult when she was being begged so prettily. Aria had been perfectly ready to walk away if she hadn't enjoyed his plea, but the boy seemed legitimately eager to please her, and not just to save his nuts.

The device of torture was pulled away by the Breeder's magic, freeing his sheath. Then, she turned to address the shocked crowd. "I, Aria of the first bloods, invoke my right as a Breeder, and stake my claim on this prisoner! From this day forth, no one is to touch him, pleasurably or painfully, without my permission! His punishments shall be executed by me and me alone!" She didn't wait to see the reactions, she simply moved behind the feline and deftly undid his ropes. Aria quickly wrapped an arm around his torso to keep him upright once he'd been freed.

"Come now Kitten," she cooed softly, ushering him off of the stage and away from the gawking townsfolk.

Once far enough away, her steps slowed to a casual stroll, arm still curled around his back. "I suppose I should name you," she murmured thoughtfully, then turned her gaze down on his itty bitty sheath. "Quick shot, perhaps. Or Tiny. What do you think Kitten?"

Sidney was so glad to be chosen by this beautiful breeder that he didn't notice what she said to the watching crowd. He simply smiled at her and purred again softly at the sensation of her arm touching him while his tail was swaying from side to side. The young neko followed her silently without saying anything until she asked him a question. "You can call me whatever you want, goddess." He didn't correct her nor tell her his name since it didn't matter now that he belonged to her. Sidney wondered if he would be allowed to wear any clothes like a cute dress or a maid outfit while he was serving his new owner. His tiny member came out of its sheath at the thought of pleasing her while his eyes moved down to her crotch where the head of her impressive member could still be seen slightly poking out. A drop of precum appeared on the tip of his pathetic erection before his eyes moved back up to look at her. "Please train me well so I won't make any mistakes while serving you, goddess." He didn't want to disappoint her and be thrown out for not being good enough.

Amusement was clear in the unicorn's eyes as she gazed at the pitiful little member tried to be important. She found it a little odd how eager the kitty was to please, but she wasn't disappointed. "What were you called before?"

Aria watched as the drop of precum formed at the tip of his cock and made the extraordinarily short trip down to his sheath. "As you wish little one. Let us start your training now." Long fingers slowly pet over the soft fur of his hip. "My home is a fair walk from here, and despite how badly your 'penis' wants my attention, I have no desire to fulfill its needs. However, this is a perfect opportunity for a lesson in restraint."

Finally, her massive horse cock began to swell enough to gradually push out of its sheath. It grew and it grew, as if it had no end. More than a foot was free, and the medial ring wasn't even visible yet. "Touch your little thing, and don't stop touching it until we arrive at my estate. And if even a single drop of cum leaves your balls your punishment will have you pleading for castration. Understand, little one?" She asked, her tone smooth and calm.

He looked up at her, his tiny member twitching and throbbing when she looked at it. "My name is Sidney, but like I said; you can call me anything you want, goddess." Sidney began to purr again as soon as her fingers touched his soft fur. Of course she wouldn't want to touch his inadequate dick, not even the girls back at his home wanted to touch it. He wondered what she wanted to teach him and gasped when he heard what he was supposed to do. "U-understood, goddess!" Watching her huge cock grow in front of his eyes made him realize his new position of being her servant even more. Sidney used two fingers to stroke his tiny erection while he was walking next to her. It didn't take him long until he reached an orgasm despite the fear of a punishment that would make him wish to lose his small balls. They were only walking for a minute and he was already squirting his thin seed on the ground.

Tears streamed down his eyes at the realisation that he had already failed her so soon. "I'm so sorry, goddess!" He continued stroking himself since her order for him was not to stop until they reached her home. Sidney tried his best, but he was unable to hold back and left a trail of his pathetic sperm on the ground behind. He lost count how many times he came when they had walked half of the distance to Aria's estate. He feared what she would do to him, but there was no point in running away or else he would risk getting executed. All he could do was to take it like a man and recieve his punishment for failing to follow her orders on his first day of servitude. Sidney kept apologising to her between his moaning while he was still touching himself since she didn't tell him to stop yet.

"Sidney," she repeated. It was cute, she'd let him keep it. The woman hardly had time to praise her new kitten for instantly obeying her before he was squirting his pathetic load. Clenching her teeth, the woman walked in silence, listening as her new pet reached orgasm after orgasm. Then, at the halfway point, Aria came to a halt and stomped her hoof. "You aren't even trying to hold back!" She snapped. That golden glow returned, and this time it wrapped around the base of his sheath and squeezed. The kitten wouldn't be able to cum no matter how hard he tried now.

"You're new to these ways, so I could have forgiven a mistake or two, but it is very obvious you weren't even trying to follow my orders of not cumming. And that, my sweet kitten, I cannot let stand." The unicorn motioned to the ground with her hand. "Lay face down on the ground, and spread out your legs as far as possible."

It wasn't very easy not to have an orgasm thanks to his hair trigger causing him to 'erupt' after two or three strokes when he never edged in his entire live before. Sydney flinched when she yelled at him and groaned at the sudden feeling of her magic squeezing down on his tiny dick. His fingers continued stroking the pathetic erection while he as following the new orders. "Yes, my goddess!" It didn't take him even five seconds to get into position with his face on the ground and his ass in the air, legs spread as far as he possibly could without falling down. He could only hope that his punishment wouldn't be too harsh and closed his eyes while waiting for the inevitable. "I'm ready for my punishment, goddess!" It was the only right thing to do since he had messed up by failing to follow her earlier order despite his little problem.

Back
Top Bottom