Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking An ERP, Scenarios welcome!

Lord David Booyah

Universal Protector And Fish Finder
How’s it going, fellow Roleplayers? I’m Lord David Booyah, But you can call me Mr. Booyah. I look forward to possibly RPing with you, but first let’s get all the negatives off the table:
-I prefer a partner who has moderate writing abilities. If you struggle to write a whole paragraph, I’ve worked with less, so great! If you write more than about five or six paragraphs, also great! If you can write more than twelve, fantastic! In other words, it doesn’t matter to me, so long as you can give me a meaningful sentence or three.
-As I just said, if you write too little, I will definitely lose interest at some point. Carrying a story is hard; let’s do it together!
-That being said, I’ve had a few partners tell me that I have a tendency to take over an RP, so if I start doing that, please, let me know!
-In fact, if I do anything at all wrong, let me know, please! Your feedback can only make me a better Roleplayer!
-I ONLY play M x F or M x Futa, but if you’re a guy and want to play as a Futanari, I’ll try anything once!

There! Now that we have that outta the way, my personal fetishes are the following:
-Cervical penetration
-Mild Cum inflation
-Eventual impregnation
-Futanaria
-Public use of Sex Toys, like a remote control egg vibe {or vibes} in the vagina or anus, or on the nipples, or a vibrating dildo in the vagina or anus.

Keep in mind that I will go with just about anything! My limits are only scat, bore, gore.. pretty much the usual. If you’ve been in more than three RPs on this site, you know what I’m talking about.

These are scenarios I have in mind, and they are SUBJECT TO CHANGE (All my scenarios are flexible; if you like a concept, but don't like all or any of my fetishes or parts of the story I have written below, message me anyway! I'm sure we can make it work):

In a small town, such as the ones in Harvest Moon, a bartender is closing up for the night, when the new resident everydody was talking about all day walks in. The two interact awhile, find they have a lot on common, and eventually end up in a relationship together, possibly marry at a point?

This could work with any pre-existing characters in Yu-Gi-Oh, and might even work with OCs, as this would NOT be be canon to the Anime.
Whoever's involved finds an unmentioned eighth Millennium Item: The Millennium Crown, which allows the Cards to be used outside of Duels, and what's more is they're very horny. The reason the Crown's not mentioned is it was thought to have been destroyed in a duel between the original owner of the Crown, who was long forgotten, and Yami. Eventually, Yugi loses to whichever of the two of us has the Crown, and the other grabs it out of the hands of the Dark Magician Girl who had just solved it, it snaps shut, and the character resolves it just in time to... well, we'll figure that out when we come to it!

Possible pairings include, but are not limited to {just about any pairings you have in mind are great, too!}:
-Mage {a Wizard fluent in swordplay} x Sorceress, Peasant, Knight, Princess, or Queen
-Psychiatrist x slut patient
-Government Agent {FBI, CIA, NCIS, CDC, the Department of Damage Control, even, doesn’t matter to me} x victim, target, or fellow agent

NEW Fandom Pairings {All pairings below are MC x YC}:
Chuck- Agent Bartowski x Agent Walker or OC
Psych- Shawn Spencer x Abigail Lytar, Juliet O’Hara, or OC

If any of this interests you, please pm me about it! I’ll see you there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom