Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴠᴀʟᴋʏʀɪᴀ ᴄʜʀᴏɴɪᴄʟᴇs【ᴄʜᴇᴠᴀʟɪᴇʀ x ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ_ғᴀᴛᴇ】

ovehpzJ.png
Riley's speechless expression only made Kai feel more flustered. Riley... the girl who always had something to say had been rendered speechless. "I mean I-" Kai tried to search for a way to break apart the strange feeling that was rising in her chest. Was it fear? Anxiety? Love? The Federation sniper was unsure. Perhaps the answer was simply all of the above. "...Can you stop looking at me like that?" Kai awkwardly chuckled. Indeed, Riley did look a little strange standing there, mouth agape as the pair stared awkwardly at one another. The two of them had been up to all sorts of sexual shenanigans and only now Riley was acting weird?

Kai's lips gravitated towards Riley, planting a supple kiss across her soft lips. "You're cute." She grinned, before her fingers reached downwards between her legs. "Now can we get this... thing out of me?" She moved her fingers, carefully removing the ragnite toy that Riley had so deviously slipped inside of her while she was sleeping. Holding the object up, Kai admired Riley's handiwork for a few moments. "How clever." She mumbled underneath her breath, shooting a glance at the guilty scientist. With a little wink, Kai suddenly ran her tongue over the ragnite core, allowing the taste of her own, sweet nectar to coat her lips and tongue.

Yet before Kai could do anything else, there was a sudden knock that reverberated across Riley's door. Shit! Kai thought to herself as her hands quickly found their way to her pants. Hastily throwing her slender legs back through the holes of her tight, leather pants, she managed to get herself properly dressed before tossing Riley's ragnite experiment under a blanket. When Riley would finally open the door, she would be met with Claude standing in the open doorway.

"Hey Riley... Kai." The commander of Easy Squad greeted the both of them. There was a glint of surprise on his face to see Kai in Riley's room, but Claude thought nothing of it. Probably just two girls catching up after a mission, if anything. "Glad you two managed to make it back safely from your mission. Minerva wants us to go to her office so she can draft a report of your findings and send it up the chain of command."

Kai nodded, "Sure. We'll be there in a few." The Gallian sniper stepped behind Riley before speaking over her shoulder. As Kai spoke, her hand carefully slipped over the back of Riley's pleated skirt, tracing the fabric cautiously. "It was pretty rough out there, but Minerva will have her report." She smiled, her hand slowly slipping underneath Riley's skirt to deliver a soft grope. Luckily for her, it seemed that Riley was still without panties. She intended to keep it that way, at least for now. It was Kai's little secret.

"Thanks. I appreciate it."
Claude waved before turning about, "Guess I'll meet you two there." He said before disappearing around the nearby corner.

"Well, we better get going." Kai smirked, grabbing her belongings and slinging them over her shoulder. "Wouldn't want to keep Minerva waiting." She turned for the door, before leading Riley outside.

Zlf4y73.png

Stop looking at her like that!? Riley gestured toward Kai, then folded her arms over her chest, nearly pouting. "It's just that, earlier you wouldn't even commit to being anything with me, and now you're sitting there saying the most romantic thing I've ever heard! Argh!" she reached for the nearest, almost flat, pillow and hit Kai with it. Not particularly hard, mostly out of an amused, bemused frustration than any real desire to do damage (and it was a pillow). "You really are the guy in this relationship."

Still flushing, still absolutely thrilled, (and still pretty damn convinced that she now had a girlfriend; boy wouldn't that be something to write home about?), Riley nodded as Kai asked for a removal."Have to be careful. It, um, is technically a bomb. Like, a sonic one. That didn't do more than jump around a bit. I just... sorta repurposed it," now Riley really was flushing, even more than before. Because it wouldn't take much to realize that Riley had to have tested this thing before. Which meant that she'd either used it or another prototype on herself. Which meant that Riley pretty much just outright admitted that she masturbated, with toys that she created, in her spare time. That embarrassment had nothing on watching Leena lick the toy that had literally just been inside her.

"Hot," confessed Riley, "but super dangerous, you really shouldn't--"

The knock startled Riley as well, who at least had the advantage of still being mostly dressed. She quickly organized everything, hastily tugging at skirt and smoothing sweater and fluffing hair. Had to look more or less together. and she did feel slightly guilty about facing Claude now. Though he was definitely the kind of guy who would understand and be behind Riley in whatever decision. She smiled at him as he entered, waving a few fingers. Riley managed to keep it up even as Claude continued giving the briefing... but she couldn't help but yipe as her newly minted (in her mind) girlfriend started teasing her pert little rear. Riley began flushing again, which had Claude giving her an odd look.

"Yep!" agreed Riley, flushing again. Claude did pause as he left, giving Riley a slightly concerned look. The moment he stopped, Riley turned and lightly smacked Kai a few times. "Not in front of the captain! God, Leena," Riley was bright red at this point, "he doesn't even know we're a couple yet." She paused, gesturing with her head for Kai to take the lead. NO way was she going to let Kai go first... also going last meant she got to stare at Kai's ass. Which was okay now. Because they were a couple. Riley had decided. They just... needed to fill out paperwork. GodGodGodGodGodGod"Not "Not "Not Leena," God

GodGodGodGodGodGodGodGod

L0N2ik2.png
sZUHgKo.png

mCgZjzj.png

Leena flashed a rather mischievous smirk towards the flustered scientist, waving off her smacks nonchalantly. "...And what he doesn't know isn't going to hurt him." She cooed in response, a giggle escaping her lips as the pair made their way across the snow and towards Minerva's office. With everything that had happened in the past few days, Kai was almost beginning to forget that there was a war actually going on.

It wasn't long until both of them had entered the Squad F barracks and found themselves within Minerva's office. Claude, Riley and Kai both sat on one end of an elaborate office desk while Lieutenant Minerva of Squad F sat beyond them, her fiery eyes watching the three squadmates carefully. Minerva was quite the hot-blooded officer indeed and even though most of her fury was usually directed in Claude's direction, Kai and Riley often found themselves feeling the residual back blast. "Your report." She opened her hand, waiting for Kai to hand over the documents that the pair had accumulated on their short scouting mission.

"The two of you came back rather late. I trust the mission wasn't compromised?" Minerva inquired as Kai's report met her open palm. Clearly, it didn't seem that Minerva had any idea that the pair of them had fallen into a trap.

"Someone set us up. They had multiple snipers waiting for us. I wouldn't have made it out if Riley wasn't there to save my sorry ass." Kai explained, shooting a glance over towards Riley. "Everything is in the report."

"Alright. Thank you. I'll send it up the chain of command." Minerva flipped through the pages for a few moments before shutting the folder. "Claude." The red-head shot a glare towards the only man in the room. "I need to talk with these two. I'll update you later on everything."

Claude shot a puzzled look at his fellow officer before nodding. "Sure, Minerva. Whatever you need." He turned towards the door, opening it before glancing back at the pair. "See you two at dinner." He remarked before shutting the door behind him.

"What's this about?" Kai inquired, wondering if it had to do with the mission they had just went on.

"Well, you see." Minerva opened up her desk, rummaging through her files for a moment. "I've heard the nastiest of rumors floating around lately." She began, eyes narrowing as a sealed folder hit the surface of her desk. "Open it." She commanded, waiting for one of them to comply.

Kai's eyes moved sheepishly to Riley, before moving back to the folder in front of her. Slowly, her hands flipped the folder open. Oh shit... were the first words that entered Kai's mind. Set out in front of her were a series of rather revealing pictures of her and Riley. The pictures were no doubt taken during their first foray in the women's showers, leaving very little to the imagination. "Wh-where did you get these?"

"Hm. That's not the important question here. Do you know what will happen when Headquarters learns about this? Relationships between squad members is quite forbidden, not to mention a relationship between two women." She explained, "Of course, I don't need to remind you both on the army's policies on such things, right? I could easily have the both of you court-martialed."

"Wait. I can explain." Kai froze. Yes, that was it, she would blame everything on the damned serum! I mean, none of this would have happened if it wasn't for that drug the military forced her to take, right?

"I'm not interested in your excuses." Minerva cut her off, rising from her desk. Indeed, the red-headed officer had her own idea for punishing these two girls. "The two of you are going to face some serious consequences. Unless..." a grin made its way across Minerva's portrait. "Kai, lift up your girlfriend's skirt for me."

"Excuse me, wh-"

"Shut up and do it. Do you want to go to prison?" She growled. Kai's eyes nervously glanced over towards Riley. Wasn't she still... bare under there? Was this even allowed? A thousand thoughts ran across her mind as her hand slowly reached for the bottom of Riley's skirt...

Zlf4y73.png

Since when did Kai become all flirty and girly? Riley frowned at her girlfriend as the sniper almost waved off the potential seriousness of this. True, they had only just started a relationship that would border on "inappropriate," and could use the slight leeway granted by that and an away mission before filing official paperwork. Plus Riley knew the Federation was becoming a good deal more lax regarding same sex relationships. Really she was mostly just wanting to lock down Kai before the sniper got second thoughts or started thinking maybe it was just the drug (which was stupid, considering how they'd now had sexual contact a few times without the drug spurring them onward).

But into the barracks, waiting orders. Strange to see Minerva there, but they did quite frequently have joint operations with Squad F. Plus the redhead clearly had something going on with Claude, a rivalry or possibly some misplaced affection or something along those lines. Riley focused back on the matter at hand. When questioned about the report, she almost started giving it ,before remembering that this had been more Kai's situation tahn her own.

"Can confirm Sgt. Major Schulen's report," added Riley, along with a quick salute. She could see Claude nodding along, clearly fine with it. There was that hesitation as Minerva asked to leave, and Riley wondered what that was all about. She waved at Claude as the man left, making a mental note to go to him and explain this whole situation ASAP. Even if Kai didn't want to fill out the paperwork right away, Riley felt they should at least tell their closest friends. Raz and Claude deserved to know... well, maybe less Raz, since he was likely to tell not only the whole Squad, but the next few squads in rank as well.

"It is rather unorthodox, Minerva..." Riley added to Kai's inquiry, frowning. Minerva barely had rank on her, really. Though she did have quite a bit of experience. Riley kept frowning as she leaned into the folder. "Someone's taking pictures of the showers?" spurted Riley, unable to control her quivering rage. "We've got to do something about this!"GodGodGodGodGodGod"Not "Not "Not Leena," God

Of course, she realized that said pictures were of their previous indiscretion. But at most they'd get in trouble for displays in an inappropriate space, which was a demerit if anything. The actual spy would be getting worse problems. Fuming, Riley stared down Minerva as the other girl continued, finally rolling her eyes. "You and I both know that's not true! There's just... paperwork to fill out while we're still enlisted" it didn't happen frequently, no, but it did happen. The bit about court martialing had Riley even more upset, nearly lunging at Minerva. It was only when the redhead paused that Riley figured out her game.

Really, she should not have been slightly excited about that..

"Just do it," she whispered to her girlfriend, fighting the urge to roll her eyes."You it,"it,"it,""Lt," she said, speaking to Minerva as her skirt rose, "my underwear were damaged by weather, and I haven't had the time to get new ones," she flushed as her bared sex came into view. At least after being chewed out and threatened she wasn't visibly aroused. The excuse should work too, though Riley already strongly suspected that Minerva was going to have strong words all the same.

it,""You"You

L0N2ik2.png
sZUHgKo.png

mCgZjzj.png

At first, Minerva's order had Kai freezing in place. It was true that the two of them had been... quite experimental these past few days, but everything so far had just been between the two of them. Was it really okay for her to do something like that? Kai's eyes searched for Riley's own, watching carefully as the blonde scientist gave her the go ahead to do it. Well, if Riley's okay with it... Kai's fingers slowly made their way to the bottom of Riley's skirt, slowly pulling the fabric upwards until her girlfriend's sex was fully in view for the red-headed lieutenant to see. Of course, Minerva probably hadn't been expecting Riley to have been bare under there...

"Well, well.~" Minerva cooed, a smirk forming across her lips as her eyes reveled in Riley's shame. "Looks like you two are bigger sluts than I thought. I'd been wanting to see under that skirt for awhile now... but I didn't think I'd be able to see so much~" She chuckled, crossing her arms slowly over her chest. "Hands on the table and bend over, Lieutenant." She commanded once more, waiting for Riley to bend forwards over her desk. "Come on. I don't have all day." The crimson haired officer waited for Riley to comply, before turning her gaze towards Kai once again.

"Good. Now, I want you to hit her."

"E-excuse me?" Kai bit at her lower lip, was she hearing Minerva correctly?

"Say excuse me one more time, and I'll make sure the both of you regret it. Now, hit her." Minerva growled, watching as Kai sheepishly raised her open hand. In the next moment, Kai brought her open palm downwards, smacking Riley's exposed back end with a resounding clap. "Harder." Minerva leaned backward in her seat, amused by Riley's reactions. Kai did as she was told, spanking Riley's cute ass once again, this time hard enough to leave a small streak of red where her hand had connected with her flesh. "Now, that's better. Keep hitting her until I tell you to stop."

Kai's hand recoiled backwards, spanking Riley again... and again, leaving only a few seconds between each hit. As her hand continued to smack Riley, Kai wondered why exactly she was enjoying this so much. "Good girls." Minerva smirked. "You can stop now," She waited for Kai to cease hitting Riley before leaning forward in her seat. "I'm going to have so much fun with you two." The officer grinned before planting a kiss upon Riley's lips.

Last edited:
Zlf4y73.png

A strange mixture of emotions broiled within Riley as she watched Minerva smirking at her. There was the shame of exposing herself, showing off her pretty little pussy for someone, even someone she sort of considered a friend. Riley knew it was slightly... slutty, particularly given her lack fo panties. Anger bubbled at being made to do this: again, Riley was fairly certain that everything would be okay with paperwork. The urge to just punch Minerva never quite left. But underneath, or perhaps on top of, it all, there was a broiling heat. A developing, just noticeable, roiling sensation within her lower lips. Part of Riley, quite despite herself, found it almost... arousing. Not helped by Minerva suggesting that she'd been interested for a while.

"Well, tough. This is all Kai's," Riley insisted, giving Minerva a hard look, particularly from being called a slut. She'd slept with one woman, who she was now in a relationship with. And the pantie thing had been more... bad timing than anything. Riley kept glaring even as Minerva moved ,and heard the next order. Confused and still fuming, Riley moved over, leaning slightly.

"What?!" Riley almost snapped as Minerva gave her next command, turning to all but glare at the other woman. The next command came, and Riley kept glaring, blue eyes going sharp. Just what was Minerva playing at? Is she trying to humiliate us...? Or, what could be the other explanation? Oh. My God. Does Minerva like to watch? Riley of course knew about peeping ,and she'd heard rumors and whatnot, but this was her first real experience. a slight smack drew her back to reality, the blonde arching on her toes. But, well, Kai treated her harder before.

More followed, and it didn't take long for Riley's cut little bum to shift from white to pink. the red kept seeping inward, pouring down into Riley. It didn't hurt that it was from a woman she'd literally just said owned all her nether region. The whole thing was just kind of... naughty. Much like all of this.

"There!" Riley all but snapped, feeling flushed for several reasons. "Are you happy now? I told you, we're---" words stopped as a kiss sealed her lips. Riley's eyes went wide, but she only lasted a few moments, a heartbeat, not even hesitation, before pushing Minerva off (even if it hadn't been that bad of a kiss). "I told you!" Riley was almost shouting, quite red as she worked to get Minerva away. "We're a couple, and i'm not just going to cheat on Le--Kai because you decided you're horny! Report us if you like! I'll fight it and Claude will so be on our side!" She was giving Kai a triumphant look, though, well, she also couldn't help but be flushed. There was something rather... hot about all this, wasn't there?

L0N2ik2.png
sZUHgKo.png

mCgZjzj.png

Minerva was far from surprised when Riley suddenly pushed her away, ranting something about her relationship with Kai, yady-yada. None of that interested Minerva, nor did she really care that Kai and Riley were in a relationship. This was the Ranger Corps... and whether they liked it or not, Minerva had quite a bit of power over the two of them. It wasn't everyday that Minerva found herself a new playmate, so having the opportunity for two was something she had zero intentions of missing. "Oh? So this is how it's going to be, then?" She crossed her arms against her chest, a triumphant smile creasing her lips. "So how about we raise the stakes a bit? What do you think the brass will think when they hear that the real Kai Schulen was a deserter? A court-martial would be the least of your worries then."

Kai's eyes widened at the prospect of Minerva suggesting such a thing. How did she even find out?! No, Minerva probably knew for awhile, she was probably just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it to her advantage. Tears welled up in the corner of Kai's eyes as her fingers formed themselves into tight fists. Sharing Riley wasn't something that Leena wanted to do... but if Minerva was going to play that card, then she didn't have much of a choice. Plus, Kai would be lying if she didn't find this situation just a liiiiiitle exhilarating. "Riley," Leena leaned over her from behind, placing a tender kiss against the back of her neck before navigating her lips around to the front of her face. "Do this for me, please." She nibbled at Riley's lower lip before locking their lips together. Her tongue stroked gently against Riley's own, as if begging her to calm down. She did this for a few moments before pulling away, glancing over towards the red-headed officer standing impatiently across the table.

"Please don't make any reports. We'll play your games." Kai mumbled softly, averting her eyes down and away. She couldn't force Riley to do anything if she didn't want to, but Leena and her brother were facing some serious crimes. The relationship might have been forgivable... but this. This would surely tear Leena apart. The back of her mind cursed Minerva for pulling such a stunt, but her eyes were filled with nothing but shame. How could she make Riley do something like this? It was exciting, sure - but how exactly would this bode on their newly formed relationship?

"Now that's much better. Believe me, I don't want to separate the two of you." Minerva bit her lip, pleased by the Deadeye's reaction. "Now, I think Riley needs a small lesson in manners, what do you think?" Minerva opened her drawer, rummaging through the contents for a moment before removing an item. Before either of them could guess what was happening next, a large strap-on was dumped onto the desk just in front of Riley's face. "Take off your lowers and put it on, Schulen."

Kai froze for a moment, her cat-like eyes widening in shock at the object placed before them. The business end of the strap-on was nearly eight inches in length, with a sizable girth as well. How any woman would be able to take such a thing was... - "I'm waiting, Schulen. What's wrong? I have a bigger one if you want it."

"Sorry," Kai hastily pulled down her pants, along with her panties before pulling the straps over the curves of her waist. It was then that she noticed why Minerva had her remove her clothes: the reverse end of the strap-on had a little something protruding off the other side, no doubt to stimulate the wearer with each thrust. Kai blushed as she tightened the strap-on; pressing her hand against her mouth to stifle a moan as the object penetrated slightly inside of her. If this is what it felt like now, she could only imagine what it would feel like once she started fucking Riley with it. Fuck, stop enjoying this, Leena!

"Good. I think you know what to do next. Your profile says you're a man, so it's about time you learn how to fuck like one." Minerva tapped her foot, waiting for Kai to take up position behind Riley. Slowly, Kai placed the head of the dildo against Riley's slit, which she noticed was surprisingly wet all things considered. "Uh, no." Minerva interjected, "I think you have the wrong hole, Sergeant."

This fucking sadist. Kai bit her lip, hesitating for a moment. Could she really do that to Riley? Having no other choice, she aimed upwards, using her hands to push apart her lover's cheeks before pressing the tip against Riley's tighter hole, "At least give me some lube..." she paused, not wanting to forcefully thrust something so large inside of Riley.

Minerva chuckled, rather amused by Kai's interjection, "If she wants lube, then she'll have to earn it. Hmmm, maybe if Riley begs a little and gives me a little kiss, I'll consider it." She leaned closer toward Riley, "Well, Lieutenant, how do you want it? The easy way?" Minerva placed her hands upon the scientist's shoulders, gently pushing Riley backward so that she could feel the large dildo pushing up against her puckered star. "Or the hard way?"

Last edited:
Zlf4y73.png

Oh, and Riley had thought she'd been mad before. The moment Minerva upped the ante, started revealing the real secret that Squad E kept, started, well, being a Class A bitch, Riley turned absolutely furious. She was tempted to start dressing down or just outright attacking Minerva then and there. Except that she knew that would all but be playing into Minerva's hands. A direct assault would definitely be grounds for a severe reprimand, if not an outright court martial. Yes, it would be provoked, and technically Riley should be okay: she was a member of the science division more than the "actual army," but there was one pretty obvious problem:

Kai... Leena. Any problems could easily roll onto the lesser officer, and any real digging would create exactly the sort of nightmare scenario that Minerva was outright suggesting. So she had to contend herself with just glowering, shivering with barely suppressed rage, still ready to attack before she felt something pressing against her neck. the soft kisses contrasted so sharply with Riley's overwhelming fury that they caught her totally by surprise. She actually yelped even from that gentle touch, jumping slightly. She flushed, feeling the heat that had welled from her frustration starting to pour into... other places. It certainly didn't hurt that Kai kept right on going, kissing her way to right in front of Riley

"You do realize how crazy this is, right?" Riley had to mumble, looking away, still feeling more than a little flushed. Of course, now she actually felt aroused on top of being embarrassed, and, well, there was something a... little hot in the way Minerva just commanded things. she was still way below Kai, but Riley wasn't exactly intending on entering a relationship with the stern ex-leader of Squad F (God know). So instead she shuffled her feet, nodding her terse agreement with Kai's mumbled comment. Wait.... was Minerva saying she didn't want to break up the relationship? Just what was going on here? And what was---

"Why do you even have that!?" Riley exclaimed, accidentally letting her voice jump up in volume and pitch. She gestured at the toy as it appeared, noting the size... which was at least an inch or so larger than the largest thing Riley had previously had inside her. She really didn't want to think about the sharp pang she felt between her legs at the sight of it, or how Kai looked less reluctant because of what it was and more pleasantly surprised. Great, I just wrapped my head around liking Leena for being, well, Leena instead of a Kai. now this? This is just going to make me feel all kinds of complicated and---that has two sides. It's definitely meant to go inside someone. I didn't even know they made them like that...

Scientific curiosity meant her own erotic inclinations as Riley craned slightly to watch as Leena worked the thing into her. She glanced at Minerva as she spoke, before shifting, taking a fairly submissive position. At least they were back on just having an audience. It still sucked, since they were just really getting into their relationship, but it was better than something else...

Oh god. Riley shifted, feeling her ass clench already. She knew that hole would be painfully, virginally tight. A little internal war followed: to beg for lube or not... a war where terms spiked as something large pressed just against her tightly clenched star. Riley hissed, arching slightly, before staring almost defiantly up at Minerva.

"Hard's good," she said almost cheerily. "Kai's usually pretty hard anyway," she pushed herself backwards slightly, feeling the intense pressure as her snug hole pressed against the toy. Riley took a deep breath, trying to steady herself ,before reaching up to quite obviously push away from Minerva, the motion spiking the pressure. Pain hit her bottom hard as the hole expanded, but Riley was just hissing, obviously determined to get the toy inside one way or the other. Raw heat was pouring from her sex anyway, the moisture starting to gather, reminding Riley that, well, part of what she had enjoyed so far was nearly being tossed around by her lover...

L0N2ik2.png
sZUHgKo.png

mCgZjzj.png

There's no way this is going to fit! Kai waited for Riley to do what Minerva wanted, the tip of that giant... thing pressing firmly up against Riley's tight hole. Yet Riley's cockiness won the day and before long, Kai was watching as Riley pushed her own weight backwards into the massive object. "R-Riley!" She blushed at her lover's comment. Kai certainly did have a tendency to get a little rough with Riley, but that was only because of the drug! God forbid Minerva ever found out about such a thing. As Riley moved backward, Kai could feel the reverse end of the device pressing deeper into her, causing the brunette to let out a surprised squeal. This was certainly going to be more difficult than she anticipated, but before long, the massive length of the toy was buried halfway inside of Riley's tight hole. Kai bit her lip imagining how good it must have felt to feel those walls clamping down on her. If only she had actually been born a boy.

When it seemed that the large shaft wasn't going to press in any further, Kai's waist slowly began to retreat, pulling a few inches backwards before suddenly thrusting deeper inside. "Ahn. Fuck!" Kai growled, her thighs convulsing as she felt the other side of the object push deeper into her own walls. Desperate for more of the sensation, Kai began to repeat the process, pulling out before thrusting into Riley once again with increasing vigor. Each time, the toy buried itself further into Riley and each time, Kai could feel the other end press into her. It was an addicting sensation and before long, Kai could feel herself resorting to her more primal instincts once again.

"Fuck! Mmfg, MFnG!" A string of unintelligible words mixed with curses as Kai began fucking her lover from behind and in certain ways, fucking herself in the process. Primal growls emanated from Kai's lips as she buried one of her hands into those long, golden strands, gripping vigorously as she began to thrust back and force with renewed intensity. Horny Kai was back, it seemed... and she almost forgot that Minerva was watching them as the thrusts became more violent and probably more painful for Riley. Ohgodohgodohgod, Kai couldn't control herself, the entire desk vibrating as she began pounding into the poor scientist from behind.

"My, my, Kai. You're going to hurt your poor girlfriend." Minerva chuckled, watching as her desk shook back and forth with each thrust. Watching the scientist get ravaged in front of her begins to swell a desire within the leader of Squad F... and it isn't long until she decides it's time to join in on the fun as well. Grabbing a paddle from her desk, she navigates behind Kai. As if the Sergeant needed any more motivation, a swift smack to Kai's rear only encourages her to thrust with greater vigor.

Kai pulled Riley's hair backward, lifting her face off of the table so that their lips could crash against one another. Planting a firm kiss as she thrusts into her, she allows their tongues to dance among one another for several moments before pulling away. "I'm-nngh," she begins between growls, still thrusting into Riley, "I---'m sorry." Without giving the scientist a chance to respond, Kai forces Riley's face back against the surface of the desk, pinning her down as she continued to ravage her.

Last edited:
Zlf4y73.png

The pressure on Riley's ass made her hiss. She'd definitely underestimated just how much effort it would take to get the toy into her body. She'd figured her ass would just stretch, like her sex had, but despite being incredibly intelligent, Riley had apparently forgotten that, technically speaking, her ass wasn't built to handle impressive toys being shoved into it. Sure, she'd toyed with it, as had Kai. The cute little bubble did beg for at least some attention. Plus her overall cleanliness meant that the hole was just as clean as anywhere else on Riley's body, if not moreso (she did stop short of actively giving herself enemas... for now). But this was... totally not what she'd expected.

The spike of raw pain as her body stretched around it lanced into Riley. The searing heat that followed as her body stretched around the toy ignited so many fires within her. It would be only a matter of seconds at this rate before sweat started to bead upon her pale skin. Already her breath had become ragged, nearly panting. She sucked in air as she fought to loosen herself, to relax. But everything within her, that raging fire, her mounting lust, wanted her to clamp down. Muscles pushed hard, offered resistance which her newly minted girlfriend pushed through diligently. Riley let out a sharp, wordless cry, body arching, hair slapping against her back as she thrashed. Heaving breathes followed, head lowering.

Oh God, this hurts way more than I thought it would.... and also feels way too good. I know that's Kai doing this, and I know it hurts like---fuuuuck! Riley let out a sharp, yelping cry as she felt Kai pulling back, then pushing within, sawing into her body. Tears had started to form around the edges of her blue eyes, while she sucked air through her teeth. Her gaze shifted, just noticing Minerva standing there, looking as proud as ever. "That's it Kai---it feels---great" she hissed through teeth, taking another shivering breath. Her eyes widened as she realized that Kai was switching over, tapping into the whole primal!Kai variation that had railed Riley so hard before. Primal growls, and a hand threading through Riley's gorgeous hair. The scientist knew enough to brace, hands gripping tight the desk to hold.

"Oh my gawwwwwd!" Riley almost yelped, shivering as she felt her lover really getting into it. The pain went higher, meeting, surpassing, what it had felt like when Riley had lost her virginity. She knew the serum hadn't spurred this on, which actually made her feel a bit better: Leena apparently just had this in her, and the serum had awoken it. Now that awoken woman was plowing into Riley's no longer virginal ass like it was her favorite thing, gripping and pulling the beautiful scientist as she went.

And Riley fucking melted.

She felt her legs starting to give way. Her sex oozed out arousal, the hot liquid seeping around her thighs, coating her around the loins. Liquid magma poured into her body, threatening to simply incinerate everything. The sweat definitely beaded, and the scientist had begun eagerly panting. Her mouth was open when Kai twisted, and her hands reached up to hungrily grab at her lover. All that reserve dropped as Riley moaned into the kiss, the sheer delight in what was happening, knowing that she'd incited the sensations in Kai, threatening to overwhelm her.

As Leena apologized, Riley almost smiled. She quickly bit her lover's lip, a quick nip, before smiling around her panting. "Talk later. Fuck me now."

L0N2ik2.png
sZUHgKo.png

mCgZjzj.png

(Sooo sorry for the wait. Been really busy and honestly the writer's block has been hitting me pretty hard as of late.)

Kai was growling with each thrust, panting and desperately clawing at Riley through her clothes as she lost all sense of reason. "Fuck! Nghmff!" Kai groaned as the pounding continued to shake the desk underneath the scientist. With one of her hands, Kai reaches down underneath one of Riley's legs, forcefully lifting her knee over the wooden surface, giving her a better angle from which to press deeper inside of her girlfriend. The movements became increasingly vigorous, her hand still holding Riley's golden locks down against the desk as she moved back and forth. Her tongue lulled from her lips as her head began to arch upward in raw ecstasy.

"I'm going to- I'm going to-!" Kai could feel her body once more reaching her breaking point as she thrust into Riley, each impact causing the strapon to press into her opening. The prospect of climax didn't phase horny Kai in the slightest... and only moments later, she was pounding into her girlfriend as quickly as her slender waist could possibly thrust. As the movements became more violent, Kai's hand reached down between her girlfriend's legs, her fingers attacking Riley's sensitive button. The desk's vibrations became louder, overtaking the moans of both women as they prepared to cum together.

"I'm - I'm! Ffffuck!GH!" Kai squealed as she thrust into Riley one, final time. Her body shuddered as she felt electricity surge across all parts of her body, her eyes rolling upward as her claws dug desperately into Riley's scalp and thigh. Like every time before, Kai felt her brain temporarily melt from the overwhelming pleasure, completely forgetting about Minerva and their predicament as Kai collapsed on top of Riley. It was like the world stopped existing, the addicting pleasure taking hold of Kai.

"Well, that was certainly unexpected." Minerva clapped, biting at her lower lip. Underneath her own uniform, she could feel the trail of arousal that ran down her own thighs. Watching Kai do her thing was... inspiring, to say the least. Perhaps if Riley wasn't so vehemently against it, Minerva would have found an opportunity to join in on the fun. "Well, you two have held up your end of the bargain... for now." Minerva chuckles, settling down into her office chair. "If you thought this was going to be a one time thing, well, you lovebirds are sorely mistaken."

"Mmmmgh." While Kai normally would voice opposition to such a statement, a moan is the only thing that manages to leave her lips. Like a ragdoll, she lays atop her lover without the strength to even pull out of Riley's tighter hole.

"Is... she going to be alright?" Minerva glares at Kai, who looks as if she had been shot with some sort of tranquilizer.

It's only a few moments later that Kai's full consciousness returns to her, the Sergeant finally pulling away from Riley. "I-I'm fine." She muses, before turning her attention towards Riley. "Hey, Riles... are you okay?" Kai lowers her face, placing a loving kiss upon her girlfriend's lips. Unsure if Riley would be upset at her for this, Kai can feel her heart twisting in her chest. She begins to remove the strap on before finding and pulling her legs back through her tight, leather pants.

Zlf4y73.png

Damn, Kai did not hold back. Riley shifted as her partner moved her, feeling the new position. Muscles clamped upon the toy, her body contorting around it even as it continued to slide within her. The new angle meant it delved so very, very deep within. Riley could almost swear she could feel portions of her stomach bulging out as the toy thrust ever so deep within her. Each thrust pushing into virginal flesh, marking new territory. That continued friction drew more and more heat throughout the scientist, making her sweat all the more fiercely. Her body felt aflame, sex melting, everything a big ball of heat and desire that she could barely form thoughts through.

Leena didn't stop. Riley let out yelps, the pain from her battered ass melting into that raw warmth, seeping pleasure throughout her. Her sex clenched about, vigorously rippling, hungrily grasping for what wasn't there. Liquid began to almost spurt out, as Riley's muscles started dancing. Orgasmic clinching took over her lower half, as Riley grit her teeth, letting out a low, throaty moan. It rumbled throughout, and she could feel herself letting go. Leena had taken it as a sign to go faster, and Riley knew her ass would be red, if not outright bruised from the frenzied assault. Her head dropped, golden hair spilling about her in spirals, bits falling down to stick against face and body. Hands scrambled for purchase, desperate to brace. Her tongue was threatening to lull out, eyes threatening to roll, a wanton expression contorting her face into delight as the sensations crested higher and higher.

Fingers touched against Riley's sex, and she fucking exploded. "FUCK!" she screamed, the expression loud as a gunshot, body slapping down against the desk as the raw pleasure overwhelmed her. Riley pulled an arm up, thrust her mouth into it while she cried out her pleasure. Ripples of delight shook her entire form, thrusting her sore bottom up against her lover. Spasm after spasm shot through her, the high-pitched noises of delight shooting out almost in time. Even with Riley's muffling, the sounds filled the tent, threatened to spill over. She couldn't help it: couldn't help but add her high-pitched accompaniment to the solid thwacking of flesh upon flesh.

A flash as Leena screamed, gripped Riley, pulled against her. Riley let out another yelp, arching against her lover, an almost secondary climax pouring more heated lust into her body. She trembled again, falling limp in time with her lover, the two perfectly in sync. Riley's ass kept quivering around the toy, head spinning, not quite believing what had happened.

Fuck, she'd forgotten Minerva was there until the redhead spoke. A deep flush descended upon Riley, the sheer embarrassment of what she'd just done, seeping through, cutting into the remnants of lust. Even as she trembled, something very near humiliation started seeping through. She'd liked that, liked it a lot, from the harsh attack on her ass to the seeping heat throughout her body. Riley didn't understand the various terms, but she had a feeling that she was someone who thoroughly enjoyed rough sex. By now, she didn't think she could go back even if she wanted to... and she really, really didn't want to.

The question drew Riley's focus back on Minerva."Mhmm," she offered, shifting. "It takes a lot out of her... but she recovers quickly..."

Fuck, Riley almost felt like just melting there herself. She twisted as Kai did, raising up to kiss back in return, offering a slight smile. A rueful laugh followed, but as Kai moved, Riley didn't. Her mind might have required quickly, but her lower half felt battered. Her ass hurt, with the hole slightly stretched; it would return in time, but for now, it definitely bore the evidence of their coupling. Plus she knew she'd have bruises along her body. "Need some ragnite..." Riley muttered, waving for Kai to dig some out, not wanting to move any further herself. Though she at least tugged her skirt back down slightly, glad that Kai didn't spew seed like a man, at least in that moment.

Back
Top Bottom