Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musical OCs

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
Stealing this from Tumblr

1. Open your playlist, hit shuffle.
2. Design a character based off the first song that plays.
3. Design another character based off the next song.
4. Next song describes their relationship.

Character 1: Royals (Lorde): An impoverished young woman with designs to come up in life and break into the upper class lifestyle. For funsies, let's make her a thief.
Character 2: John The Revelator (Depeche Mode): A faithless preacher with no qualms about getting rich off his congregation.
Relationship: Narc (Interpol): So, she sees through his bullshit, and is extorting him for money.

(That sounds like it could be a fun rp.)

Character 1: Recon J74 (Two Steps From Hell). Riffing off the name of the track and the percussive beat, I’ve got a hard-driven Special Forces operative. Driven to be the best, with pride in being the best.

Character 2: Theme of Narcissism, Again (Suikoden II OST). Here I’ve got a self-absorbed circus performer, a trapeze artist and acrobat who also does magic tricks. Mostly big, flashy stuff like escapes.

Relationship: We Came Here To Party (LMFAO). It all started as a one-night stand after meeting in a club in Ibiza. Alcohol and hard bodies and chemistry that ended with a night of hot sex on the beach under the moon.

And I’ll go one more song to make a plot.

Plot: Drifter (Iron Maiden). The one-night stand could easily develop into something more, but both of them travel constantly. They keep running into each other, though, and that spark is always there.

Being me, of course, something goes wrong on an op and the Special Forces operative is on the run, hunted by a third world dictator and the Agency that believes they went rogue. Fortunately, they happen to know a master of escapes and misdirection...

A'ight, let's see what we got...
1- Good Eats Theme: A young, world-class Chef named Albert Dunn Crown (Ha ha ha...) who recently inherrited a farm from his deceased grandmother.
2- Rules of Nature - Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: A Rock Star/enviromentalist named Sandy 'Snake' Roberts, stage name Sand Star, with a degree at MIT. She likes men with accentuated butts and muscular frames.
3- Hey! Listen! sound effect... NO! Let's try again...
3 (revised)- YO-KAI Disco - Mammokun Curse: The Two first meet when she preforms at his Restaurant in Las Vegas, which he has to give up to take care of his grandmother's farm. When he gets there, the housekeeper happens to be Sandy's sister, and his cousin.

I saw this and figured it was worth a short
1. One-Winged Angel- A serious person, somewhat over dramatic and very much the man of action. He is a man who moves towards chaos. His is always busy working, doing, acting. He is a man who is always working on a plan of how he thinks things should go down. He is without a doubt a man with authority and has no problem using it. Especially to achieve his aims and goals. I figure lets go with a warrior priest who works for some order, or rather leads the order.
2. Surfin' USA- A person who loves to party and doesn't take much serious about life. I could see this person, female as a drifter who loves to just enjoy life. A person who moves from place to place having as much fun in life as possible. Perhaps having seen pretty much the whole world at some point or another. They do have a hidden depth, but for the most part they are about the fun life.
3. Maria and Draco-The serious man finds the young woman most appealing and falls for her right away, as the young woman also falls for the serious male, as the two make a sort of odd couple. Yet, at the same time others all fall for her, people above the Serious males rank. Who send him off to die. So that they can get their hands on her and convince her that she needs to marry them instead, and convinces her that he dies. While in truth he doesn't die. He stays alive seeing the whole thing as a trap right before the end. He returns with the goal of regaining her as he finds his need for her greater than his loyalty to his own cause. He slips in cunning and planning he prepares an strike against his former friends.The young woman feels like a captive bird the meanwhile stuck in a situation she doesn't want to be in. Missing her lost love and perhaps a promise that the two made before he was sent off. The other man tries to win her heart, but can't as it isn't to be given. The serious male strikes when they are having a important festival and celebration, shortly after it was announced the woman and her other suitor will marry. He strikes with help from a group of unlikely allies, which ends in with a duel between the two suitors. The serious man wins the battle and decides to run off with her, giving up his ways for the time being for the carefree lifestyle that she loves to be with her.

Back
Top Bottom