Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♡ Fandoms & Originals ♥ NSFW content ♥ 11/29 ♡

C'est la vie

°˖✧ ᴍ ᴏ ᴏ ɴ c н ι ʟ ᴅ ✧˖°
d5zjfzz-5a8f8ae5-226a-4ce7-a68c-98c95d67eb68.gif

Decided to try to clean up my main request thread.
Bear with me, there are likely to be a number of post-edits made.

dcbmmbe-b173e08c-c165-4ced-a209-de957e1b9a37.gif

dd1p6d6-878d26bd-599e-4b17-ad39-82ef6a978d80.gif

= About me =

• Feel free to call me Yuki.
  • Only looking to roleplay on site via PM.
  • I'm fairly open to playing with/against any sexuality or gender. (trans/nonbinary/genderfluid+ inclusive)
  • My preference is typically m/f or m/ gf(genderfluid) for my "main" pairing. (terrible wording, I know, no clue how else to phrase it)
  • Typically my characters are "switches" ; I like playing against other "switches"/characters that lean towards being "dominant".
  • Canon x OC // OC x OC (could be convinced for canon x canon)
  • Happy to double to suit my partner's own cravings.
  • Able to write anywhere from 1-10+ paragraphs.
  • Hit me up with those AUs and clichés~! ♡ ♡ ♡

= Guideline =
  • I'm looking for partners ideally who are as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to plotting and writing out stories together. Typically I'd like at least two paragraphs to work with. With that said I will always be a firm believer of quality over quantity~!
  • No one-liners please, no first-person. I write in third-person.
  • I need a flexible partner, meaning someone who doesn't demand a response every single day. I'm sorry, if that's what you're looking for then it's unlikely we'd be a good match. I try to let any and all partners know if I'm unable to reply after a week if you see nothing new from me. Just putting that out there so there's no surprises. Adding on I do my best to be active in OOC chatter! Don't be afraid to message me a little nudge / check-in, so long as you're respectful.
  • OOC chatter greatly appreciated to the point I would even dare to say it's a "must", to an extent. Communication in general keeps interest alive and I genuinely value establishing a friendly relationship with all my RP partners. Makes a world of difference aiding the creative flow.
  • Listen, I'm sure majority of us have been guilty of ghosting partners/would be partners, I know I have. I'm a big kid; please just be upfront if there's a loss of interest or you simply feel we don't vibe/our styles don't mesh well.
  • Provide at least some substance in your message beyond just a "hey wanna rp". Be as specific as you'd like on any potential cravings you're itching to write! Even just bare bones vague scenes/prompts or a basic pairing type.
  • If you read my expectations of sorts, please title your message with the last song you listened to and your favorite color. (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

-Expect changes every now and then ; things added/taken off-
(fandoms and themes now in alphabetical order) 8/24

ddbhgty-920cefd2-2c79-4dd3-b586-d50441ee86ab.gif

✧ Aggretsuko (Tadano x OC ; Haida x OC)
I would love to do something Aggretsuko based, more specifically looking for someone to play Tadano or Haida against an OC. Thinking the characters involved look more human(but still have animal traits; tail, ears ect.), even though technically speaking Haida can be considered anthro. Not totally opposed to sticking with more traditional anthro like in the series design.

Haida 1 Haida 2 Haida 3 Haida 4 Haida 5
✧ Attack on Titan (finished the manga - Levi Ackerman x OC ; canon and/or au) ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✧ Avatar: The Last Airbender (Zuko x OC) ♡
✧ Bee & Puppycat (canon or original inspired) ♡
✧ Belle ("canon"/original -- largely craving Kei and Izumi types) ♡ ♡
✧ Black Butler // Kuroshitsuji (Adult Ciel x OC)
✧ Boku no Hero Academia // My Hero Academia (behind on the manga - Tomura x OC ; Aizawa x OC ; Chisaki x OC ; male! Tsuyu x OC have rough ideas for these pairings and other Canon x OC ; craving AUs - ABO, soulmates, werewolf, merfolk, demon ect.) ♡ ♡ ♡
✧ Carole & Tuesday (Pyotr x OC ; Roddy x OC ; Spencer x OC ; Male Cybelle x OC)
✧ Demon Slayer // Kimetsu no Yaiba (finished the manga - interested in Gyutaro x OC ; older demon Tanjiro x OC ; older demon Rui x OC ; Obanai x OC/Mitsuri ; Akaza x OC ; older Genya x OC) ♡
Devils' Line (canon or original) ♡
✧ Dragon Prince (Aaravos x OC ; Ruunan x OC ; Gren x OC )
✧ DreamWorks // Disney (craving Hiccup and/or Jack Frost x OC (have a basic plot in mind) --- would also be interested in having a "Jack Frost" OC x OC story ; Anthro / Humanoid Toothless x OC ; Tadashi or older Hiro x OC ; Genderbend Disney characters x OC -- ex: Male Elsa x OC ) ♡ ♡
✧ Five Nights at Freddy's (Moondrop/Sundrop x OC) ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✧ Fruits Basket (Akito x OC ; Kyo x OC -- original) ♡ ♡ ♡
✧ Gangsta manga // anime (Nic x OC) ♡
✧ Haikyuu!! (craving aus ; Ghoul & Soulmate) ♡
✧ Inuyasha (Koga x OC ; Inuyasha x OC ; Bankotsu x OC) ♡ ♡ ♡
✧ Jujutsu Kaisen (Toge Inumaki x OC -- only watched the anime, planning on reading the manga)
✧ Kamisama Kiss (Jiro x OC ; Tomoe x OC ; Akura x OC) ♡ ♡
✧ Maleficent (Diaval x OC) ♡
✧ Miraculous Ladybug (Luka x OC ; Chat Noir x OC)
Paris is riddled with crime, particularly in what most could only think to describe as "magical" sort of troubles. Have no fear! For the heroic duo will surely save the day! MC counted herself lucky to avoid up close and personal encounters with the bizarre attacks that literally consumed your every day common folks and turned them into brainwashed minions for an unknown foe. That is until one particular evening... wrong place, even worse timing. In the end a dashingly handsome and pun-armed hero comes to her rescue. She intends to repay him generously for his bravery~
Chat Noir 1(NSFW) Chat Noir 2 (NSFW) Chat Noir 3 Chat Noir 4 (NSFW) Chat Noir 5 (NSFW)
✧ Mob Psycho 101 (ideally wanting older Shigeo and/or Ritsu x OC)
✧ Mystic Messenger (au or canon -- Jumin x OC ; Saeran x OC) ♡
✧ Naruto (Kakashi x student/teammate OC ; Gaara x OC ; Sasuke x OC ; Kurama x OC) ♡ ♡
✧ Noragami (canon / original / crossover -- check demon x human examples)
✧ OK K.O! Let's Be Heroes (Professor Venomous x OC ; Raymond x OC)
Just finished binging the show, love Professor Venomous, be best anyone who might take an interest in this to be caught up on the series.
PV 1(NSFW) Raymond 1(NSFW)
✧ One Punch Man (Saitama x OC ; Sonic x OC ; Genos x OC) ♡
✧ Owl House (Hunter x OC ; Edric x OC ; Adult King x OC) ♡ ♡
✧ She-Ra and the princesses of power (Double Trouble x OC ; Scorpia x OC ; Hordak x OC) ♡
✧ Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (AU or original) ♡ ♡
✧ Spy x Family (Loid x OC ; Aged up Damian x OC or original story) ♡ ♡
✧ Star vs the forces of evil (Tom x OC) ♡
MC comes across a battered spell book in her local book store and decides to entertain herself by following the guidelines for summoning a demon. A genuine fascination of hers but certainly in her right mind never did she think could actually happen! Tom the demon appears in a classic burst of flames that scorch her bedroom floor boards. He isn't what she expects a demon to be, and boy does this demon have some issues...

This could go various ways; Tom and MC could be fuck buddies, maybe he could even be a incubus or have similar habits. Could start off more "vanilla", an actual friendship/relationship built up. I would want someone to stay true to Tom's personality.
Tom reference(NSFW) 2
✧ Steven Universe (Jasper x OC ; Lars x OC ; Kevin x OC ; Gem x OC ; OC x OC) ♡ ♡ ♡
✧ Studio Ghibli // Mamoru Hosoda films (Craving a "Wolf Children" style story ; would love something "A Cat Returns" related Baron x OC) ♡
✧ The King: Eternal Monarch (Jo Yeong x OC ; "Kang Shin-jae" / Kang Hyeon-min x OC) ♡
✧ Voltron (Lotor x OC ; Matt x OC ; "Galra" Keith x OC ; Lance x OC ; Clone Shiro x OC) ♡
✧ Yu Yu Hakusho (Hiei x OC ; Youko x OC ; Touya x OC ; Yusuke x OC) ♡ ♡ ♡

dc9fazz-fda8fc7d-25ee-4fbb-998d-421aba47540f.gif
dciuesh-4df47b16-7f5c-409e-b368-3ab12739f6cb.gif

Big craving -- something Halloween / "Spooky" themed
d83s7fx-b20a7e16-7fc9-4cb6-a1db-b172d143e1ca.gif

dc3b7p7-e6899e60-3b7f-4edc-988a-26ec97f65d27.gif

♡ = craving
d6wufnt-a4c38616-04fc-4300-b22f-3dbe73d23904.gif

Bold = preferred role

✦ A/B/O ; Omegaverse setting ♡ ♡
✦ Anime sports themes (ex: Haikyuu!! ; Yuri on Ice ; Free!)
Anthro x human / hybrid / kemonomimi ♡ ♡
-Little red riding hood
x wolf examples; 1(NSFW) 2(NSFW) 3(NSFW) 4(NSFW)
Bunny | Dog | Bat | Horse x Piggie
+ Have loads more saved, just ask.
✦ Arranged marriage
✦ Best friend older brother
✦ Belle / Summer Wars inspired (possible LDR using OZ type network ; craving Kei types) ♡ ♡
✦ Cam work (specifically craving cam "boy" x fan) ♡ ♡
✦ Celebrity x fan / bodyguard / manager ♡ ♡
✦ Characters with disabilities (ex: deaf, mute, blind, missing limbs ect.) ♡
✦ Childhood friends turned lovers ♡
✦ Coffeeshop clichés
✦ Cosplay (have a couple of plots for this) ♡ ♡
✦ Darker themes (ex: stalking / "yandere" / possessive character, drugs, kidnap, murder, serial killer ) ♡ ♡
Demon / dragon / spirit x human / demon / spirit (ex: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon maid ; Inuyasha ; Noragami ; Demon Slayer) ♡
✦ Demon packs (incubus / succubus business world ; modern fantasy world)
✦ "Emo"/goth/punk characters -- opposite attract lure ♡ ♡ ♡
✦ Fake relationship turned real (Love Hard inspiration - I just think Jimmy Yang is super cute and funny)
✦ "Femboy" 2 characters (note: I am not interested in playing against exclusive sub types, ever)
✦ Forbidden love ♡ ♡
✦ Ghouls (ex: Tokyo Ghoul) ♡
Gamer(s) (My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 / Let's Play webtoon inspo) ♡ ♡ ♡
✦ Gang leader x crossdresser / nonbinary character
✦ Gang leader / member x florist / "innocent target" / lover
✦ Gang leader / rebel x deaf / mute / blind character (ex: A Silent Voice ; thinking of possible Hybrid plot) ♡
Girl gang
✦ Hades OC x Persephone OC ♡ ♡
Hybrid AU (aka; kemonomimi characters -- humanoids with animal traits ; have basic plots in mind) ♡ ♡
+ Craving a rat ~ 1 | 2
Isekai theme -- fandom / original based ; Inuyasha / Fushigi Yuugi / The King: Eternal Monarch inspired ♡ ♡
✦ Korean Drama // KPOP inspired (Craving BTS Yoongi x OC ; Idol x Fan ; Idol x Manager ; Idol x Staff // ex: "Can't Take My Eyes Off You!" ; BTS with AU(s) -- supernatural, soulmate, hybrid, Disney / DreamWorks, ABO, mafia / gang ect.) ♡ ♡ ♡
✦ "Mad" King x foreigner / merchant ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✦ Mafia / Gang / Yakuza (ex: He's Dedicated to Roses) ♡ ♡
✦ Magical themes (ex: witch x familiar -- rough plots in mind ; Halloweentown inspired) ♡ ♡
✦ Owl House inspired
Office romance (ex: Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku)
✦ One Direction (Harry x OC ; what year is it lolol -- was reading old 1D rps, kinda got an itch to revisit 'em) ♡ ♡
Opposites attract ♡
Otaku types / themes ♡ ♡ ♡
✦"Person A owns a flower shop and person B comes storming in one day, slaps 20 bucks on the counter and says, "How do I passive-aggressively say fuck you in flower?" (prompt can be used in various settings, have an idea that ties in with gang theme.)
✦ Pokemon // Animal Crossing Gijinka // Anthro x human
✦ Power imbalance dynamics ♡
✦ "Pretty boy" / gang leader / rebel x archery club member
✦ "Pretty boy" / gang leader / rebel x gamer (ex: couple from "Out of Control") ♡
✦ "Pretty boy" / rebel x chubby character (ex: Pochamani manga ; Sierra Burgess is a loser / Dumplin' movie) ♡
✦ Reincarnation
✦ Robotics / Androids (ex: animated movie Hal; Absolute Boyfriend; Chobits; Detroit: Become Human) ♡ ♡
✦ Secret monster/creature/beast/demon 1 2 3 boys -- craving Mothman or harpy meets Mothman urban legend type ♡ ♡
✦ Self aware / Fiction meets reality (ex: Dramaworld) ♡
Shojo anime style ; Horimiya / Pochamani / Lovely Complex / My Love story!! inspiration ♡ ♡ ♡
✦ Single parent themes (ex: single dad cop x teacher ; ceo x single mom etc.) ♡ ♡
✦ Slice of life ♡ ♡
✦ Soulmates (ex: Timer) ♡
✦ Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse AU or original ♡ ♡
✦ Split the movie (canon or totally original)
✦ Spy x Family / Buddy Daddies / Love of Kill inspiration -- assassins, hitmen, spies, bodyguard etc. (craving Vtuber Shoto for faceclaim) ♡ ♡
✦ Sugar daddy x sugar baby (can be AU for fandom) ♡
✦ Taboo ♡ ♡
Tattoo artist x baker ♡ ♡
✦ Teenage pregnancy 18+ (never thought I'd wanna revisit this theme but here we are lolol -- I was re-reading an old 1D rp, don't judge me; it didn't get far so kinda wanna give it another shot) ♡ ♡
Vampires (rough idea for modern take, co-existing with humans ; Devils' Line inspiration -- canon or original ; would also be interested in something Servamp based) ♡ ♡
Visual styles -- would love something with this artist's vibe, love his style, check out his Instagram ♡ ♡ ♡
Werewolf / shapeshifter x human (ex: Shiver ; Wolf Children ; I've got the basics of a plot for this / could also be fandom AU based) ♡ ♡ ♡
Yandere / possessive characters ♡ ♡
✦ YouTube related (real or fictional -- craving YouTuber x OC, ask for details) ♡ ♡ ♡

deo52ra-f18c7439-7daa-41f3-902c-742700773998.gif

1) The Mad King ; involves focus on ABO verse, kidnapping, obsession, plot to murder, stalking etc. -- Set in present day South Korea, heavily inspired by Daechwita MV, where tradition meets modern luxury. Partner I originally had for this story is on an indefinite hiatus. Have a very thorough plotline we put together I would largely wanna follow. Not to say I'm not open to fresh ideas, I'm just attached to all the concepts we plotted. Basically boils down to an alpha blood thirsty King kidnapping an omega. Initially with the intention of making her a new concubine to add to his ever changing harem. Rough idea here is the pair mutually develop an unhealthy obsession for one another.

2) Realm of Monsters -- Based off Moana where a human/demi-god winds up at the mercy of all sorts of creatures.

3) The incubus and his "master" -- Ann and Incubus by TamoTaro and maybe a nod to Black Butler and Dragon Maid. Where an incubus is summon and winds up the caretaker for a child.

4) "And they were roommates" -- Classic either strangers or long time friends start up a friends with benefits relationship. Slow burn in mind, the pair oblivious the other has been harboring feelings/develops feelings.

5) "Just hold my fucking hand, bro" -- Soulmates who meet in passing/by chance, maybe one of them is a celebrity/idol? And uses their authority to track their soulmate down before their soulmate connection takes full on force. Where they have to consistently "recharge" via touch. Slow burn likely, the two do not get on well in the beginning but overtime given their constant forced proximity, they naturally fall in love.

6) "Will you be my mommy?" -- Single dad concept here, probably slow burn, could go a number of ways. CEO dad type or a father down on his luck and truly at his wits how to raise his kid by himself. Is the mother in the picture at all? Did she pass? Did she stray and purposely abandon them both? One way or another, another woman worms her way into their lives. Is she the kid's teacher? Maybe the local librarian? A co-worker of daddy's perhaps? Got a number of rough concepts in mind for this.

+ Not really a plot bunny, would just love something inspired by aniteami's art style.

tumblr_njl5dxAHYS1u41beko1_500.png

0ff047ef9595524ef947f36e967ec126.gif

356-3568825_-peace-cute-kawaii-bunny-rabbit-cutestickers.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom