Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sapphire Institute RWBY (Lilly x Sacred4Sale)

As the days had come and gone since the fall of Beacon, it became all to apparent under the eyes of the civilian populace that hunters were dangerous, why the whole attack during the Vytal Festival served as a reminder to the normal masses just how dangerous these Aura using freaks were. So much so, that in every place on Remnant the schools were attacked during riots, anyone now born with the gifts that marked one as a hunter were either shunned, disowned, and in worse cases burned at the stake. This called for one woman to open up her home, as several young huntresses and hunters were now left as a safe haven where she could protect them, of course there was always a catch, still these hunters and huntresses didn't have much where else to go. So, as it stood, every so often Sapphire would go out and find any way ward huntresses she could guide to her home, where she could protect them.

Now young people from Beacon had moved to camping in grimm infested woodlands because living in the cities had proven to become too dangerous. So, as she was making her rounds, she'd come upon four young girls alone in the woods, they had been at the tournaments, they were team Rwby, and they were all now huddling together to survive. The woman approached them slowly. "Excuse me you four mind coming over here for a moment, I have to tell you some good news." She hoped they weren't on edge, there were rumors of some hunters and huntresses now turning to banditry because of the public outcry.

Then Sapphire looks up at them all, flashing a warm hearted smile, then dropping her cloak, her beautiful figure, cascading blue hair down her back, a lithe yet curvy figure to complient her stature. She then looked to them and held out her hand. "I have come to inform you, that I have a home for lost and wayward huntresses in the depths of the forest." She said, a smile graced her lips, and she looked at the four of them.

"I am sure it isn't easy to survive out here, and I wager that Aura power isn't going to save you from hunger and ill, only a roof over your head and proper care will see you growing up properly, and my creed is that I will look after you and any young ladies who manage to make it into my neck of the woods.", "Which one of you is the leader, and maybe one who is not so, up in arms, I assure you I only come with an offer of peace, and in hopes I can provide all of you with some shelter." As she walked in close not afraid they might attacked, they were just scared and alone, they needed a guiding hand to pick them back up again, that's all.

Softly, Sapphire smiled seeing their guard go down, "Be at ease, some other huntresses have managed to make it to my place as well, its not far from here." As she took young Ruby into a hug and stroked her back to give her a feeling that everything was gonna be okay, despite all that had happened these four were just young girls despite the whole aura and stuff, she was likely barely keeping it up for her team, as she smiles and then relaxed to her feet taking the youngest of the group by the hand. "Come it ain't far." As she walked through the woods, she guided them to a well off looking manor. "Ahh there it is, just there." It was pretty big, and as she arrived, a certain perky sparky young girl known for being awol almost all the time Nora, popped out of the mansion to greet them, dressed in a really kinda sexy Maid outfit.

As Nora in her maid uniform hugged her friends it was all to easy to peek up that skirt of hers, making Sapphire take a few quick snap shots while everyone was distracted. "Indeed, this is my home and Nora here, has been helping me around the place, keeping things clean and running proper, now then did you draw up a bath and make sure each of these girls had a room of their own?" As Sapphire asked she walked up and pats Nora on the shoulder, "I will have Penny get dinner ready, what a wonder it was I knew my way around a wrench and a few screws." She winks.

Back
Top Bottom