Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hm...Bloody (Xnarrated/ P Y R E)

XNarrated

Banned
Banished
TyShawn Taylor couldn’t take two steps around campus, on campus, or hardly anywhere these days without being noticed and harassed for a picture, an autograph, or even the occasional lewd invitation; but was he complaining, not at all! However, as his celebrity grew, he did cherish the moments he had all to himself!

He was the guy on every magazine cover, doing all the postgame interviews on ESPN, and projected by all the experts to be the number 1 draft pick in NFL!

Today, however was a bit different,luckily for him, as he found himself in a more laid back, part of town, way out in the fucking boonies! If he hadn’t been so drunk out of his mind last night maybe he wouldn’t hace list his phone, and if he hadn’t lost his phone he wouldn’t be caught dead in this ass-backwards part of town where it looked like people probably fucked their cousins! But amazingly enough, the star football player had a not so unusual occurrence happen to him this morning—a message in his best friends DM telling them, who ever this girl was...Ellie something, had his phone, where she found it, he had no idea, because the last place he remembered going was to this crazy wild yoga party at a frat house, and getting his cock sucked by these two Swedish exchange students, it was a blast, or shit was cool until he woke up minus his phone—luckily this bitch found it he thought, lots of secrets in that phone he couldn’t afford to get out.

The message said—

“I still have your phone, you where probably too drunk to remember why, but if you want it today meet me at my internship...”

he had no choice but to ride all the way out here to the morgue if all fucking places. But beggars can’t be choosers, he needed it back ASAP! If that got into the wrong hands he could be exploited for his first million even before had made it!

He drove a super-charged sports car; it was all black with a frosty matte finish, two sleek suicide doors, with tinted black windows, black rims, red brakes, and shocks. It was Ty’s agent’s of letting him know that he’d be a very wealthy man soon enough, and he should get use to nice things, because Ty was 6”6 tall 225 lbs, has long arms and legs, a strong base, big hands, blazing speed, and he was an unstoppable weapon on the football field!

He kept thinking to himself, was this person trying to set him up, it was such a cryptic message—maybe trying to trick him to think they were being cooperative, only to lure him out here in the boondocks to take advantage of him. This the kind of shit his agent warned him about, so he was extremely pissed. There was some reason though, the name Ellie kept ringing a bell for him—he probably had class with her, it said on her IG page, which was private oddly enough, but still gave out some of her info in bio like the fact she attended school where he did, was two grades younger, and it seeded like she was a geeky or nerd type. Maybe he was really drunk and left it at the party, but why would a nerd have been at the party, or maybe he lost a bet, and stupidly did something—or maybe she stole it from me to get something in return. He wasn’t sure, but he was hoping that it had something to do with a lost bet or a funny dumb too-drunk-to-remember-the-dumb-shit-I-did story! At the least she was cute in a weird kind of goth way, these loner girls tend to be.

He walked through the doors and went up to the reception desk, removing his dark sunshades, to expose his light blue grey eyes!

“Umm, yo—Like I’m here to see Ellie Schmidt or something like that, with an S, do you know her?” The person behind the reception was facing away from him so he couldn’t tell whom they were but, as soon as he spoke they turned about face, and greeted him.

Last edited:
Ellie was elbows deep inside the chest cavity of a washed up surfer. It was unknown of the cause of death; truly no one could declare the cause unless they had done this autopsy. She had been sure that he drowned, but upon further examination, pointed out to her by her instructor, that he had been strangled, his body thrown possibly over the pier. Fascinating. She had been so quick to jump to conclusions she hadn’t even looked at the rest of the body, parts that were clearly in front of her, too!

Sliding her arms out of the cavity she watched as the examiner pointed out the anatomy in grave detail. She herself pulled off her plastic gown so that she could take notes.

“ It’s very important to be observant, or risk declaring the wrong mode of death.” Her trainer was an older man, late fifties, and a wealth of knowledge.

She knew he had been through several students, but hoped she was by far the best. Anyone could feel some kind of pride in their chosen profession, but she was striving-- possibly harder than others before her. It was exhausting, so when she was sent on her ten-minute break she immediately agreed, taking up her notebook and her hand sanitizer in the process. She was dressed rather neatly today, simply because she couldn’t wear most of her gothic attire here at her internship. There were simply too many things to sanitize at the end of the night, so she left her outfit simple. Underneath her lab coat she wore a simple gray chiffon blouse, with black pearl snaps. A black pencil skirt hugged her hips and her waist, and she had tucked the flowy blouse into the waistband; her legs also held black panty hose and she wore black pumps as well. She looked as professional as one could be in her profession and in the heels she was much taller than she could attest to without them. As she made her way out of the observation room she pulled her hair up into a high ponytail letting black strands frame her makeupless face.

As she approached the reception desk she noticed Nancy leaning over a few stacks of paper, talking to a rather attractive young man. Poor soul, it was always sad to see someone so young loose their family member. She gave Nancy a nod as she squinted at the boy who seemed to talk too big for his own good. Walking out side the morgue she turned left to a small shrouded sitting area under two massive willow trees. It was the most peaceful out of all the grieving areas the morgue had to offer. She usually sat here for her breaks, a little place away from the sadness and the chatter of co-workers and fellow interns.

Meanwhile, Nancy looked up at TyShawn with narrowed eyes, she had clasped her worn and wrinkled hands together and listened to him closely. Ordinarily, Nancy was a kind woman, but today she had found out her husbands cholesterol had been too high, which caused a huge fight at home over their eating habits. Therefor, as he explained what he was looking for, she simply could have said Ellie was right behind him heading onto her break, but she waited till the young woman was out the door and out of site. Looking to the entryway door, Nancy eyed his choice of transportation and rolled her eyes.

“ Well, honey, you just missed her. She just walked right out the doors.” She said with a stern tone, before flicking through more papers a sign she was ending this conversation from here on out.

“Like yo, am I tripping or is this old bitch giving me attitude, for what bitch—this is your J O B do be mad at me...” her old white ass just salty, jealousto see a young black man living fly and getting paid...eventually that is.

Ty couldn’t help but show disapproval all over his face;bunched up brow, curled upper lip, and yet, his disdainful eyes still weren’t able to miss the unexpected bombshell that had just went off in the lobby. Being a supreme athlete, playing a position predicted on sensory perception, Ty was like a hawk, an his best ability was peripheral vision. He never missed a great pair of legs, or any other assets for that matter; unquestionably though, legs and high heels were high on his list of things that absolutely turn him on. He didn’t catch much of her face, she was moving at a brisk pace, the echo of heel on linoleum flooring was harder still to ignore. He didn’t want to turn his head, however it was almost like a reflex, he was able to catch himself mid-way into the turn, quickly swiveling his head back around to the reception desk; otherwise it would be too because too obvious. People always expect the jock to gawk at every ass and pair of tities that happen to pass by.

He was shocked however to learn, after the old lady with the stanky attitude informed the bright young football star, the bomb shell was in fact the very same girl he was looking for. He pumped his fist, then gave her the fingers guns “Thanks Nancy, you’ve been a great help—pretty sour and not great to talk to, but no the less, a great help”

He placed his sunglasses back over the brim of his nose, chewed a stick of gum, and apples some chap stick to his lips. Alright Ty, let’s see what this bitch wants from you...

Outside was so different from the feeling you got inside. The crip air, slightly overcast day, and bright skies and the willow tree provided a solemn place in the shade. Ty walked over toward the girl seated beneath the willows.

“So...a little old birdie tells me your the person I’m looking for...that’s true, are you Ellie, the girl who has my phone?”

Back
Top Bottom