Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Some Femboy Fun

Hey!

As the title suggests I’m looking to play either a femboy, or perhaps androgynous character at the moment! Right now I’m split between a story focus and a smut focus, so let me know what your preference is when you message me! Here’s a couple of basic rules to start the thread off with.

Requirements

1. I expect my partner to be able to write at least one solid paragraph each reply, preferably more. I myself try to write between 2-3 paragraphs a reply, and sometimes will write more than that.
2. I require a good smut-story ratio. Obviously some stories will be more focused on the smut but without some form of a story to help guide things along I get bored quickly.
3. Check out my f-list, which can be found here. If you have a specific kink that you’re interested in, ask me! I don’t bite, often...
4. I roleplay exclusively through PMs.

That’s it for the requirements, now on to the fun stuff!

What I enjoy:

Sci-fi
Elaborate plots
Dark, fantasy worlds
Feminine males
Character Development
Romance

Plots and Pairings:

1. Sexual Wrestling! Basically what the name suggests, I would love to play a character or characters in a sexual wrestling organization. If you’d like to know more about the idea then feel free to pm me.

2. I’ve really been wanting to play particularly damaged characters recently. That can range from characters who have gone through physical or emotional abuse, to possible traumatizing injuries. Most of my interest in this comes from watching my character try to overcome the things that they’ve gone through, and failing or succeeding in that endeavor.

I know the thread is a bit bare bones right now but I’ll be improving it in the future, I just wanted to get something out there for the time being. Feel free to message me with your own plot ideas as well!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom