Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Waiting for full access... don’t know where else to post.

Xavier Wolf

Meteorite
Well here we go, making a post just to pm, while not sure what to ask about. What are the most common kinks here?

Just as a friendly suggestion, typically the Question and Suggestions portion are directed toward staff about the workings and/or concerns of the site itself, and general questions go in General Discussion, if you were looking to start a discussion about what kinks people like the most, or what the most noticeable listed kinks are.

The most common would probably be a male Dom/female sub dynamic. Cheating/adultery seems to be a common theme here as well. But you're free to write and play out whatever kinks you like. Welcome to the site!

Yeah, I know the feeling. I don't do much on forums myself. Hoping to get this over with soon. Like, I get making an intro, maybe one more post after that too.

Oh well, guess its to keep fake accounts off.

Th
If you're really eager and cannot wait, although you cannot start conversations, other people can message you and start up stuff that way. I'd recommend going to the request section of the gender of the characters you like to play and making a request thread to advertise for the type of rp and stories you want to do. That way, while you wait out the rest of your 24 hours, people who see your thread and share your interests will message you and you can at least get something possibly started.
That's a good idea, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom