Fx Male Fruits Basket trash seeks same.

warwolf

Banned
Banished
hey, i'm warwolf. they/them, big old nerd. on the east coast of the us, and i work during the day, but i'm typically around. you can contact me over email at stratosphericstrays at gmail. i nearly always have it open, so you'll get a response most quickly from that or pm. i do have a discord, but i'm not looking to write on it, so if you'd like it, it'd be just for chatting and plotting. i'm open to google docs, email, pm, and threads.

i typically try to match your word count, but i can fairly reliably write over 300 words, although 500-700 seems to be pushing it these days.

i'm looking for is fruits basket. i want to write akito according to the manga timeline as a woman, and ideally i'd write against a shigure. i'd also quite happily take a hatori, or kureno. it's a guilty pleasure of sorts, and i'd love to see what we can come up with.i'd really like to explore their relationship before and after the curse is broken, because it's all such a mess with ren and kureno and everything.

f you're not comfortable writing anyone from the series, i'd also be open to a noncon line where you'd play a sohma family member of your own invention who's tired of akito's violent, shitty role of god and decides to take her down a few pegs. i'd be extremely interested in this interspersed with any of the pairings above, too.

Back
Top Bottom