Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World of Darkness, looking for ST

Hello, I would love to do an RP based around the World of Darkness setting. Unfortunately as I'm the only one of my friends that knows the system well, I usually end up running the game. I'd very much like to fin someone to run a game here for me. The games I'm familiar with are Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, and Changeling: the Lost. Characters I'd like to play are a Neonate Bruja or Toreador, A Get of Fenris Galliard, or an Ogre. Please message if you'd like to discuss plot lines. I look forward to hearing from you.

Characters:
Magnus Beck: Magnus is a young man of about 18, with long, sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a Get of Fenris Galliard, and fresh off the boat in America after running away from the tribe that inducted him, the Swords of Heimdal. He keeps a shirt over his lanky frame as most people wouldn't give him the time to explain the swastika branded n his chest.Most of the time he's in work boots, jeans, and t shirts although he has a couple of button downs as well. He's looking to make a new start away from the insanity of his tribe in Denmark.

Skylar: Skylar is a Porcelain-skinned vampire with black hair drawn back into a ponytail, alluring green eyes and an angular French face. Before his embrace he was a freelance journalist and he still has a lot to learn about living in Kindred society. He's not much for fighting but hes definitely going to have to learn fast.

Connor Barret: Connor is an Ogre of the Spring Court that still loves what got him kidnapped by the True Fey in the first place: MMA. The stocky, bearded fighter with short brown hair and marks on his face from repeated punching and a slightly crooked nose was taken as a pit fighter. Far from the nonlethal matches he was used to, he was thrown into the worst death matches imaginable until he was able to fight his way back to the Real through the hedge. In his Ogre mien, he's got pale blue skin and goat horns, with permanent frostbite marks on his wrists and ankles from where the icy manacles restrained him. Now that he's back he studies Sports medicine and coaches a youth MMA clinic for his glamour.

Back
Top Bottom