Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Re-Home [Sweet_Bella & SWN1994]

SWN1994

Star
The wind was getting stronger and the weather was starting to get worse. Neo was truly getting worried. He would have to find some shelter tonight or he might not survive another night. Neo was a smaller neko. He was only 150cm with a tiny frame, but it was perfect to fit into rather small places. That had been him saving plenty of times.

He was dressed in some badly ripped jeans and a few jumpers. But the wind was still getting into his skin. Neo was freezing cold and as far he knew the city was still far away. Perhaps there was a hunter cabin around here? Neo tried to walk faster, but the rain was starting to fall. Ice cold. Biting his already cold skin.

Then he saw a house between the three line. Finally! Neo smiled to herself and was glad when he could sneak into garden. No alarm went off. He knocked on the door, but there was no one in. Actually the house seemed to be empty. Neo smiled. An empty house. He could sneak in and stay here until the storm had passed.

Through a broken window did he found a way inside. It made his knuckles to bleed and the fall down from it’s edge hurt his ankle. But at least he was inside. Neo let out a few curses as he rose up a bit too fast. His back bumped into a unsteady shelf. Then something hard hit his head, making him fall fall back to the floor. Another dumped into her shoulder, arm and once more into her head. Neo felt something run down from his face and sad whimper escaped him.

The once calm sky had begun to darken, and the harsh wind threaten to keep Lucas away from the cabin. It was Lucas’ second week at the cabin and moving into it proved to be pretty daunting as the town close by took over a hour to get to and he only had a few neighbors who were a good 30 minute drove no matter which way he would drive. This whole place was surrounded by thick woods with who knew what around them. The closets city was only two hours away, but it didn’t mean they were able to escape the big city fully.

“Next on the news, the issues with nekos. There has been a high—” turning the radio off as he drove up to his new home. With arms filled with bags he began up to the porch and grunted as he struggled with the door. The cabin was old and everything inside was old as well. The bookshelf itself needed to be replaced or at least updated as a few books and nit-nacks kept falling off it. At least the bed was new, he had brought that himself.

Lucas passed through the living room and into the kitchen. The cabin was shaped like a “T” with the living room leading into the kitchen and kitchen leading to the hallway with the two rooms with their own bathrooms. Though the guest bathroom needed some fixing up. Lucas placed his things down and began to his bedroom to when he heard whimpering. Freezing he slowly began to the guestroom, thinking maybe the wind was playing tricks on him. As he entered the guest room he paused seeing the broken window and then following it down to a small figure on the ground. It was alive, whimpering, and bleeding.

Oh God…what…who is in my house…are those cat ears? What the hell… Lucas moved over to the figure and reached down to touch him. If it didn’t move or say something Lucas would be as gentle as he could as he picked up the small figure and moved it to his room. "Shh, its okay...I'm just going to help you okay? You're safe." Lucas' voice was gentle and sweet as he moved the small neko into his room.

Grabbing the first aid kit he begun to check over the wound. It didn't seem that bad and just needed time to heal. Lucas spoke and talked the neko through the steps he was doing, being as careful as he could be and didn't want to spook the thing. "...I'm going to cover you okay? Just don't move." Lucas said as he grabbed the thick blanket and covered the being. "What's your name? Do you have a master?" Lucas wasn't sure what he gotten himself into. Nekos weren't rare at all and often he found that many of them were normally owned by middle class and upper class people. Then again with neko farms becoming a thing, more nekos had began to become homeless.

"Are you hungry?"

Neo had not notice the other man until it was too late. How could he not have heard him? Had he got clumsy? Had he hit his head? Neo hissed and tried to get away from the man until he was let go. He needed space...

Then did the man let him down upon a man and Neo forced himself to calm down slowly. He had just been spoken and the man seemed nice. Neo stared at man as he checked his injure. Apparently it looked worse than what it truly was. It would heal up nicely which earned a nod from Neo's way. A thick blanket was thrown around him. Neo took a hold of it and pulled it tight against him. Nice and warm... A soft purr. Nice and warm. He would not give this back in a long time. Neo nuzzled his cheeks into the blanket as well and tried to work his whole body into it.
"Food?" Neo looked at the man.

He had not counted for anyone being here and now when it was so had he expected to be thrown out with his head first. Neo wasn't in the mood to talk. He just wanted to eat and sleep.
"I'm very hungry."

So cute...Lucas couldn't help but watch the small neko before reached up slowly to rub his ears. They were soft to his own touch and he quickly pulled his hand back when he figured that he might scare off the neko. "Sorry for touching you." he quickly said before moving back and watching the neko play with the blanket. Clearing his throat the human stood up and began to close the curtains as well as start up the heater.

"Alright. I'll be right back then, just relax here." Lucas said as he began out of the room and went to his kitchen to start up dinner. He made fish, hoping the neko would like it, along with potatoes and some vegetables.

Coming back into the room with a tray of food and glass of water, he walked over and set the tray on the nightstand. "Here you go. You can stay here tonight...its going to start raining soon and it'll probably be pretty bad by the looks of it."

His ears moved and Neo thought it felt strange at first. No one had touched his ears in a long time and when it had happen back in the days so was it never that gently. It felt weird. The human got up from the bed and closed the curtains. Neo felt a bit bad over the whole situation. He had got inside someone's else house and even ruin the window even more. It was most likely going to cost a lot to fix it.
Neo could hear the storm howling outside and a part of him was glad he was not out there anymore. He took the blanket tighter around him - making his icy limbs slowly getting warmer. He was starting to get tired when the human came back in the room with a tray in his hands.
Neo looked at the food once it was placed down beside him. Was all of this really meant for him? It was so much? Still Neo took a piece of the fish between his fingers and begun to eat. Warm food! A small purr was to be heard as the neko happily finish the fish along with some of the vegetables. Neo licked his fingers clean and finish the water as well. He was warm and got a full belly. It was enough to make him feel just how exhausted he truly was. Still he looked at the human.
"Thank you, sir." Neo began to get of the bed. "I can sleep in out there." He pointed at the sofa. "Please?" The man had already given him so much already, Neo did not want to take his bed as well.

As he cooked, Lucas tried to figure out what he should do. He couldn't keep this neko, no matter how cute he was, and then putting the fact that he had planned to stay out in the wild to focus on himself would just turn his plan onto it's head. No matter what though, he just wanted to ensure this neko would be okay for the night until he made a game plan. All he knew was that he couldn't just abandoned him or give him to the shelter. Who knew what would happen.

Seeing him eat the meal, which seemed to be the first good meal he had in a couple of weeks, Lucas began to look through his clothes to see if there was anything for him to wear when he heard the being talk. Looking over he perked a brow before nodding. He wasn't going to force him to stay in the room if he wasn't comfortable. "Alright. But hows about you relax in here for a bit then? I don't need the room right now and you look real comforty there." Lucas said as he set down some clothes. "I know we're far from the same size, but maybe you can wear some of these? They are warmer." he said as he took the now empty tray.

Lucas worked in the living room with setting up the extra mattress, which was only a twin size and easily hidden under the couch as the couch had long drape fashion to head everything and anything underneath, and started a low far to warm up the whole cabin. Next, Lucas went to work on the guest bedroom to clean up the glass and figure out what he would do with the now broken window. Grabbing some duck tape (because duck tape could fix anything) Lucas taped the hole up with a heavy duty trash bag and the tape. It would keep the cold out at least.

He began into the room when it got darker. "Hey there, you wanna start moving to the living room?" his tone was tender and kind still. Lucas' hand was bandaged up and he looked a bit tired.

The human was tall, 6'0, but well built. He use to be in swim and baseball before the accident. Though already in his mid-twenties, he had a baby face that made him a couple of years younger. His hair was a cool golden color with highlights of silver through out his thick locks. His eyes were almond shape with brilliant green, and now with the addition of bags under his eyes from restless nights of barely any sleep. Normally they wouldn't be there.

Neo nodded slowly. He would stay here as long he was allowed and then he would change room. The neko looked at the clothes. They would be big, but he didn't mind at all! The man was right about them being warmer. He loved cosy things so from his point of view were they amazing.
Neo had changed into the jumper. It was big enough to reach mid tight. He then went to lay down on the bed again. He had truly meant to change bed... but his body had other plans. With food in his stomach, warm clothes warming him up had in been impossible to keep awake. Neo had crawled up in the corner of the bed and was almost sleeping when the other came inside. His ears on his head moved at the sound and Neo lifted his tired up from the nice bed. A tiny meow escaped from him as he held out his arms at the man.
"Help me?"

Lucas' ears went red as he heard the small meow and tired voice of the small being. Nodding he picked up Neo carefully and began to walk him out to the living room. The weight of the other in his arms was nice, almost the perfect size in his arms and he wanted to ensure that the boy would gain weight. Maybe he could put off taking him to the shelter for awhile. There was no rush and he had brought more than he meant too.

Entering the now warm living room he laid the by down on the mattress and tucked him into the bed. Stroking his head he smiled softly "There you go buddy. I'm going to grab you some water, okay?" he said as he went to the kitchen and grabbed the boy a water bottle and set it down beside the mattress.

The living room was warm now and with the shutters and curtains pulled the lightening and thunder outside didn't come in all that well. The soft crackling of the fire was nice and home-y. Not wanting to leave the poor being alone, Lucas sat on the couch with his phone in hand as he leaned against the arm rest of the couch.

Later into the night Lucas fall asleep in the couch. The young man had been checking on the small neko though the night as well as adjusting the heat and covering the being when it was needed. It was a nice night overall. The couch wasn't that comfortable, but he wouldn't be able to sleep without knowing the small neko was okay without being there.

The man was so gentle. It felt like he was flouting from one room to another. He was laid down on a mattress and Neo was starting to think that this night wasn't so bad after all. Okay, he had accidentally broken in here, but the house owner was very nice. He had been given food and a place to rest. Neo smiled and hugged the pillow tight. This was great!
Neo open an eye and saw that the man was sitting in the armchair. He didn't like to be watched, but at least he wasn't locked up nor thrown back out so he would have to deal with it for tonight. Neo yawned and closed his eyes again. It did not took many seconds before he was sleeping deeply.

The next morning Lucas woke up before the first light from the sun and began to cook them breakfast after checking on the neko and then the room he had broken into as to check on the room. It was freezing, but at least not too wet inside. Lucas tried to be quite as possible well he cooked and once he had everything ready he set the other's plate down on the coffee table behind him as so he could sit and eat. Lucas ate his own breakfast at the table, looking over now and again to the neko to see if he was eating yet or not.

Once the neko was awake the human greeted him warmly as he explained the food was for him. When it was time to start cleaning up their plates and the living room, Lucas looked down at the neko and studied him for a moment before offering a hand "Would you like to go back in the big bed? You seemed to like being in there." he mentioned as he thought perhaps the other needed more rest as it did seem he had a hard life.

Lucas tried talking to the neko, starting off with simple things like "Whats your name? Are you lost? How long have you been out in the forest?" and simple things to try and figure out more about the small being.

The moment he open his eyes the next morning was he greeted nicely and with breakfast. Neo smiled and ate some of the food. He couldn't get everything down, but he ate until he was full. The man tired to make a chat, which Neo could understand. He would have like to know things about the strange being who broke into the his house as well, if he had owned one. Neo wasn't sure of just how much info he should be given.
"Neo." He answer after a while. "My name is Neo. I have been by myself for almost three winters now." He looked at the man. "I am really sorry for the window, sir. I will fix you a new one."
Neo had no idea from where he would get a window, but he would have to fix this mess somehow.
"Are you living by yourself?" He asked back. So far had he not seen any pictures of a family nor had he seen anyone else around. "Maybe.... maybe.... you could.... I could.... I could keep you company for one more night? I can cook or clean or... give you a blowjob?" Neo was a bit nervous about he last part. It have been a long time since he had been with anyone at all.

"Neo..I see. And don't worry about the window, really. Besides, I need to fix up this place and I should do the windows too. So if anything you're just helping me out." he smiled warmly as he tried to look on the bright side of things. "...Three winters...that's gotta be rough. Well, you don't have to worry about that, okay? I'm going to try and help you as much as I can."

When Neo began to ask his own questions, Lucas relaxed a bit seeing how the small neko was beginning to trust him a little more. "I am. I just moved out here a week or two ago." he said leaning back in his seat as he took a sip of his drink well Neo offered to keep him company. The thought of having someone be with him was a nice thought and didn't sound too bad. Then he offered services which sounded fair--up until the blow job came up. Stopping himself from spitting out his drink, Lucas swallowed hard as he looked over to Neo. Had he really offer to do that? Neo looked pretty young, maybe in his late teens, and honestly he did look a bit too innocent for Lucas' taste.

"H-hey, you don't have to do that...erm...hows about this, I need help with cleaning mostly." Lucas stood up and began collecting their plates "For now though, I want you to relax...and, really, you don't have to do those kind of things for me. We can talk more later, okay?" Lucas smiled as he placed in another log to the fire.

It was a little later into the day when Lucas began to smell something, it occurred to him that Neo may need a proper bath. He seemed clean enough, but a warm bath might do him some good. Coming into the room where Neo was, Lucas cleared his throat "Hey, do you want me to start a bath for you? Ya know, to warm you up and get you all cleaned up."

Back
Top Bottom