Story Ideas!

ocean-dreaming

Meteorite
Hi all!

If you haven't already, check out my original post; it's a little about me, and what I'm looking for.

Here are a few story ideas I've had for a while. Let me know if any interest you!

1. Dinner And A Show
The restaurant is packed, the lights are low, and Natalie has been sitting at a table, waiting for her blind date, for the past twenty minutes. She's about ready to leave, when her date sits down at her table, and introduces himself. She's furious at him making her wait, but something about him makes her melt inside, and she can't help but listen to him with a smile on her face. Soon, she finds herself in an awkward situation at the suggestion of her date, and she has no way to stop herself from following his commands!

This one involves more of a mind-control aspect, so if that isn't your thing, we can leave it out. Otherwise, lots of public fun!

2. The Full College Experience
Lacey has a secret. On the outside, she a no-nonsense, staunch feminist who is just wanting to get through college with her sanity intact. She is on the Dean's list, and never misses a class. Deep inside, though, she wishes she could be girly-er, and maybe catch the attention of just one guy before she graduates. On a whim, she let's her best friend drag her to a Sigma Pi Alpha party, where she decides to let loose, even if just for the night.

This plot is a bit more open to development, so if you have any ideas, let me know!

If you like either of these plots, or have any suggestions, let me know! I'm open to tweaking and revising ideas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom