Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

betwwen siblings [me and Hanita]

nobodyanime

Planetoid
it was a vrey rainy day outside Gabriel's penthouse condo on the 23rd floor. It was large and decorated with expensive purple leather furniture, LCD 100 inch tv, and a small armory in a back room. There was also a smaller room where is sister lived.

Gabriel is the leader of one of the most powerful street gangs in the city, the saints. Unfortunately this leaves him with alot of enemies and those enemies struck at his family killing his parents 5 years ago. Gabriel took in his little sister and raised her himself in absence of their parents, doing all he can though he was a gang leader. But now his sister was growing up and become a woman, and he now is seeing her in a different light.

Laying on the purple leather couch Gabriel was flipping through the tv channels, waiting for his sister to come home from school.

Rebecca made her way into the condo and called to her brother, "Gabriel! I'm home!" She smiled as she walked over to him, she was at the age of thirteen, yet looked a bit older as she already had a bigger set of breasts then the others in her class. She had long black hair, blue eyes, and loved wearing her skirts. Most of the time she looked like a Japanese school girl.

Gabriel greeted Rebbeca with a wave. wearing only a par of urban camo pants and is platinum watch and bracelet, revealing all his gang tattoos on his mid 21 Adonis like body. His hair was a short light brown and his eyes a dark green. and with his dark green eyes he looked upon his sister longingly.

She started to grow breasts a while ago, she was an A cup definitely larger then her friends. Her cute face and beautiful body had started to make Gabriel see Rebbeca as a young woman he desired rather than his little sister.

"How was school?" Gabriel asked as he continued to study his sisters look and dress.

"Boring as usual" She said as she went over to the hall and bent over so she could throw her bag into her room without going into it, giving him a wonderful pantie shot. She had ended up with a lovely ass at her age, she was maturing a little faster than most. But she was still the cute girl Gabriel knew. She stood up and walked over to him, sitting by him. "Your's?"

Gabriel spotted her cute little panties, seeing that they where pink. Gabriel could feel his cock grow in his pants, his thoughts on ravishing his sister. Gabriel spoke tone," you know i cant tell you that, yur not part of the gang yet." Gabriel then started to rub Rebbeca's leg, and pushed up her skirt just a little bit, "hmmm pink, that is a cute color for your panties."

"Brother! what are you doing!?" she blushed as she tried to scoot away from him. This was too much, and he was scaring her. Was he drunk again? No, he was sober, this was something that freaked her. "Stop that!" She smacked him.

After Rebecca slapped him Gabriel snatch up both of her small wrists inside one of his hands. He than looked into her eyes and spoke seductively, " you have no idea how long i waited for you." Gabriel then suddenly and forcibly kissed his little sister, his tongue playing with hers deep in her mouth.

As he kissed her Gabriel grabbed a hold of Rebbeca's shirt. in one violent movement he started to ripp open her shirt, tearing it so many times it should fall right off of her. Gabriel wanted to see Rebbeca's bra or whether she wore one at all.

She gasped as her brother gripped her wrists, rendering her almost trapped. She struggled to get free, but it wasn't working at all. She cried, then muffled them from her brother shoving his tongue into her mouth. She was scared of what was happening, then screamed out as she felt her shirt get ripped open to show her chest. She wore no bra, didn't need to yet. She struggled more and flailed her legs to get free.

Ethan broke the kiss and strengthen his one hand hold over his little sisters wrists, as he did so he spoke in a excited seductive tone, " scream all you want little sister, i enjoy it when do you. You have such small inviting breasts."

Keeping Rebbeca pinned by her wrists in one hand Ethan started using his other. He started to rub and pull Rebbeca's small tits gently but firmly as he started to suck and bite her little nipples

Rebecca started to cry, it felt good yes. It made her squirm, but this was wrong! This was her brother doing this, her only family member, and he was raping her! She almost had been before from the members of the other gang, but her brother and his saved her. Now it seems she was meant to suffer it again. ""Brother! Please stop it! Please!"

Gabriel still continued to rubs Rebecca's small tits but started to do so a little harder. He also sucked and bit her small nipples faster and a bit harder. Gabriel the slowly reached up her skirt and started to rub her small tight cunt through her panties. Gabriel spoke softly to his little sister. " i cant, i wanted you for so long little sis, since you became woman."

"I still have more to go!" she squealed, but the feelings made her moan a bit, this was so new. She was so sensitive to all of his motions.

" That is it my little sister moan for me, ill teach you how to be a slut for me." Gabriel started to rub Rebbeca's tight little cunt even faster, he wanted to hear his little sister moan even more. He still rubbed her tiny tits even harder as he started to suck and bite her nipples faster and harder as well.

Back
Top Bottom