Fx Male The Good, The Bad & The Dirty

NinaWonderworlds

Meteorite
If a certain plot catches your eye, feel free to message me!

- I enjoy writing out female characters in male/female pairings. The actual gender of my partner is irrelevant.
- Depending on the pacing of the story, I can write out anywhere from one to eight paragraphs per post.
- I always try to use spell-check to make sure that my spelling and grammar is correct. I would appreciate if my partner made the same effort.
- I enjoy throwing plot twists into my stories, but I won’t add anything too big without consulting my partner first.
- I enjoy roleplaying through threads.

The Good (Turn-Ons)
- Age Difference (usually about a decade difference, but not required)
- Clothed Encounters (pushed to the side instead of taken off completely)
- Domestic Discipline (domination, punishment, spanking)
- Dubious Consent (very rough sex without prior discussion)
- Teasing (rubbing over clothing, talking dirty, sex without penetration)

The Bad (Turn-Offs)
- Cheating (where one person already has a sexual partner)
- Mind Control (where someone isn’t in full control of their mind)
- Scat (anything coming out from that particular orifice)

The Dirty (Current Cravings)

- Alice In Wonderland – Where a young woman finds herself trapped in a completely different world, with completely different rules. The people of this world have few inhibitions, and the strangeness of this young woman has certainly caught their eye.

- Beauty And The Beast – A disfigured/reclusive veteran hires a young woman as his housekeeper. At first, he keeps to the shadows, not wanting her to gaze upon his face. As time passes, he finds himself growing fond of her. Eventually, she turns into his obsession.

(This is just a basic draft for each plot. I’m always open to modifying certain elements of each story in order to make it work for my partners).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom