Fx Male Looking for a Military/Assassin/Serial Killer rp.

Angel.of.Darkness

Planetoid
Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I'm a quarter Chinese female from the UK and I've been roleplaying for around ten years, give or take. My favourite TV series are Stargate and Fringe, and my favourite books are Dragons egg and the Warlock series by Christopher Stasheff.

Currently I'm only looking for Human x Human pairings where my character gets snuffed as she snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, or perhaps it's just plain bad luck that gets her killed. Either way, the most important thing is that my character meets her end as the climax to the rp.

Rules
- Don't be a prat, and don't put words in my characters mouth or god mod her unless it's something very, very minor.
-I don't do it so never, ever write that your character did something to mine but write it as your character attempting to do something to mine.
-Grammar: It's called the world wide web for a reason guys. Not everyone here speaks English as a first language, but as long as I can make sense of your post then we're good.
-Post length. Depending on what's happening in the rp I can write from a few sentences up to 3-4 paragraphs, with intro posts that set a sene can be very long.
-Realistic body proportions are a must. If you insist on playing a 6'6" plus musclebound freak with an outlandishly large set of wedding tackle then I expect you to rp that realisticly, including all the downsides. Remember that in the kind of rp's I'm looking for then you're just making yourself a bigger target while reducing your options for using cover.
-No vore, scat or anything that should stay in the toilet. Realistic gore is acceptable though.
-No hypnosis, mind control or anything else that turns my character into a puppet incapable of acting under her own free will.

Assassin/Serial Killer rp's.
My all time favourite theme, whether it's assassin x Assassin, or Assassin x target where I'm happy to play either role. I have a number of ideas for this, so if you're interested drop me a note and we can brainstorm something we'd both enjoy.

Army/Military rp's.
Lately my favourite rp's have had mostly modern or near future military themes full of fast moving action that put my characters life in danger. Again I have some ideas for this, so if you're interested then drop me a line

Back
Top Bottom