Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dark Incest - Specific Craving!

Starii

Meteorite
Hello!

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to play two characters, one female and one male/futanari. Female writers preferred, but I am willing to make exceptions for this one.

As mentioned in the title of this thread, this plot will contain dark themes (non-con) and incest. If that's not your thing, then you're probably in the wrong place.

My character will be a young, virgin teen (15/16). You would play her older sister (18+) and the sister's boyfriend or futanari girlfriend (18+). The basic idea is that the boyfriend/girlfriend convinces YC to let them have their way with her little sister. They could manipulate, threaten or blackmail her into agreeing, or maybe she's just fucked up enough to go along with it because she wants to. The couple get the young teen drunk or maybe even drug her, and then they rape her. YC's lover forces her to participate in the defiling of her younger sister. It's wrong and brutal and fucked up in all kinds of ways, but both sisters find themselves enjoying it.

The following day, all of them act like nothing happened. MC pretends that she doesn't remember a thing. So, when her sister offers her another spiked drink a few days later, she knows exactly what's going to happen next.

My F-List is linked down in my signature, but here are the specific kinks I'd like to include in this RP:
Not up for debate:
Incest
Rape/Non-con
Dub-con
Threesome
Virginity
Drug/alcohol use
Vaginal sex
Oral sex
Rough sex
Forced orgasms
Multiple orgasms
Internal cumshots/Creampie

Other kinks I'd love to include, but are up for debate:
Videotaping
Face-sitting
Face-fucking
Anal sex
Fuck me 'til it hurts
Various toys
Consensual sex (later on)

A Few Rules
  • Please, no one-liners. I normally write 2-3 paragraphs, but I will mostly match my partner's post length.
  • Decent grammar and spelling is important.
  • Written descriptions or real life face-claims only.
  • I prefer to roleplay in PMs, but I can be convinced to take it to the public threads instead.
  • I don't RP in the 1st person POV.
  • My posts will be written in the past tense, from the 3rd person perspective.
  • If you try to control or assume my character's actions, thoughts or dialogue, I will get annoyed and leave.

If you've made it this far and you're interested in roleplaying with me, send me a PM and we can start discussing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom