A Story to Tell

SweetMarie

Star
Hello to all my BM friends.

I’m currently looking for someone, be it male or female to play with. I have a lot of plots that are either story driven or smut driven though not overly smutty because they still have story lines to them.

Now down to what most call Brass Tacks.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYING WITH ME PLEASE DON’T JUST MESSAGE ME AND GET THINGS GOING AND ALL OF A SUDDEN DISSAPEAR, HAVE SOME COMMON CURTASY AND SAY PEACE OUT!

I DON’T MIND STARTING OUR ROLE BUT PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME COME UP WITH THE ENTIRE STORY LINE CAUSE IF I WANTED THAT I WOULDN’T BE ON HERE I WANT YOUR INPUT NOT JUST YOUR DICK, OR PUSSY.

IF YOU PLAN ON DISSAPEARING OR YOU DO DISSAPPEAR ON ME AND YOU DON’T NOTIFY ME WITHIN FIVE DAYS I WILL BLOCK YOU FOREVER!!! (where the hell did that echo come from)

Ok I know that was a little dramatic but it’s my thread!

What you can expect from me:

Respect (As long as you give it to me too) I know everyone has a life outside of Bluemoon so I don’t expect you to bow down to my every whim.

Someone willing to put time and energy into the role. If I do plan on being out for a long time I will let you know. Normally I reply once a day in not more if it’s going to be longer I will let you know.

If somethings wrong and I’m not enjoying the role I will let you know in our OOC chat (Which I like because it helps with our roles and lets me know what you like and don’t like).

Ok so that shits done now down to the nitty gritty!!!!

My favorite Kinks:

SMUT!
Non-consensual
BDSM (if you want to know more ask) heavy to light
Master/slave Top/bottom Dom/Sub (yes there is a difference in all of them)
Incest (in roles only)
Rough sex
Man handling (hair pulling, spanking, pulling around)
Reverse Harems (I like them hot and stupid...).... (and with a big dicks otherwise what's the point)

Things I will NOT play!!!!!:

Scat (HELL FUCK TO THE NO!)
Piss (KEEP IT IN THE Potty)
Vore (just don’t understand it)
Furries (Playing them don’t mind playing against some of them)

A Dragons Bride.

It has been said that in the past human's had worshiped the dragons. They had sacrificed their loved ones as brides for dragons as a way to appease the dragon lords that terrorized the kingdoms. It wasn't till one day a women was taken and her beloved actually searched for her and rescued and killed the dragon. "The dragon killer" was what they named the mans family for he was the only and last man to ever kill a dragon. For years there had been no sign of a dragon so they were slowly forgotten. It wasn't until the wedding day of the lord and the dragon slayers son that a dragon had appeared. It was a mistake on the mortals part for they song the dragon song offering up the two as tribute for the dragon to choose from.

Bloody Rain

It had been such a long time since she had returned to the city that had destroyed her bestfriend and family. She had ran away the last image in her head was of her family laying on the ground in a puddle of blood and her best friend's limp body in the hands of her most hated rival and lord of the city. The city was ruled by vampires and human's were sheep. She knew when she escaped the city there were more dangers outside but they had to be less scary then being a human pig. When she escaped it was then that she met them the Bloody Rain her now new family and a group of vampire hunters that were determined to kill all those within the walls of the city. What she doesn't know is after fifteen years her best friends still alive and he's a vampire.

Angels Wings weren't meant to fly

She glared at him in the distance her father Lucifer's army standing ready to fight the heaven's over dominance of the human race. There had been thousands of angels at the start of the war but now so little lived and so many demons had risen. Human's were so easily turned evil and many because of Bella. She grinned as her eyes roamed the heavenly army when she spotted her target. "Oh father please let me have him." she urged her father as Lucifer's eyes roamed over to where her daughter had spotted the angel of her choice. He grimaced at the idea of his daughter taking an angel and shrugged "As you wish." he ordered waving his hand and the war had began.

Demon's eye's and Angel tears

An angel on earth was much like unicorns not real except there really was an angel. She was hidden from the humans that was for sure but she couldn't hide from the demons that watched her from the distance. She was beautiful as if a memory of their past lives. She was pure and innocent and everything they wanted. The king of hell had his eyes set on her as did many other demons.

A Mermaid's Wish

The little mermaid saved herself a prince from the land. Does he remember her? Maybe, or maybe not. She trades her tail for a pair of legs, but their is always a price for the legs other then tail. Will she find her prince, his brother, or someone totally different, and will they find out her secret? She's got so many secrets she has to keep.

Little Red Riding Hood

She was a werewolf a leader of her kind and yet the youngest of her clan. She had been named after a story that mocked her race. She was beautiful in her wolf state as well as her human. Her thick white coat kept her warm in the winter. She hardly ever turned human except to bath in the lake near her families den. What happens with Little Red finally meets Big Bad Wolf and he ends up being just a human man?

The Boy Next Door

Amanda was a MILF she was a hot piece of ass. She had a fifteen year old son and even his friends found her gorgeous. Amanda wasn't a single mom she had a husband but her eyes always wondered even over to the young eighteen year old boy next door. She knew he liked her and she even had sex with him but afterwards she kept her distance from him. (This story is about the boy next door becoming obsessed with the hot MILF we can start off anywhere in the story at the beginning where she initiate sex or after where he wants to continue by any means necessary)

If you wish to play anything with me please put in what role you want to play. Also if you want to play any of mine let me know which one and what your character looks like and his/her name. Thanks

Last edited:
A Darker Story to tell

It had been years since she came back into town though it hadn't really changed since she left. She was an author though no one knew it she had written many stories most of them in the adult section. She also wrote romances that would make any woman's blood boil and spill over. She however quite writing over four years ago and took on a regular job and went into hiding. It wasn't until her father passed away that she decided to come back to her home town. That's when she met her brothers roommate, her old love interest, her greatest enemy, and the new girl. Things could get tricky in her new dark story to tell.

Caught Between my Twin Brothers

Kelly had grown up in a broken home, her father and mother of course had split up after her twin brothers were born. She all her life blamed them for why their parents broke up but truth be told it was more because they never should have been together in the first place. Kelly over the years avoided the two like they were a plague even though they seemed to hang on her every word. When she finally graduated high school she was on the quickest flight away from them. It had been ten years since she last saw them and now that they had graduated high school her father was forcing her to come home and celebrate the fact they were moving on with their lives and what made it worse was they were going to her college!!!

Truth or Dare

It's Truth or Dare but with a spin. You have a choice but be forewarned telling the truth isn't always as simple as it seems. Go for the Dare but is it worth the risk that it brings?

Sibling Revelry

She had always been little miss perfect but that was obvious why she was the first born. She got everything first which left you eating her dust. She was everything that your parents wanted and yet here you were. How could you compete with such perfection as hers? But secrets are never really secret.

Big Sister or Little sister

He had two sisters an older sister named Alexa who had graduated two years ago with an offer to go to any college she wanted. She was beautiful, smart, and kind. Of course her younger siblings lived in her shadow always being compared to her would always drive them to greatness. Then there was Amber the younger sister who was well known because she was friendly and active in all the sports in their school. She had a lot of friends most guys and had many admirers. How does you character fit in when he is always in the two girls shadows.

Twisted Family Affair

At a young age their mother had passed away leaving their father to care for the two of them. But now that their father had no one to keep them in check he had slowly started turning his son into a deviant like him. He would pull his son and daughter into their basement where he would force the two of them into play 'house' and film it. Years have gone by since they started playing house and the father had lost a bit of interest in the two of them. He wanted someone young and cute like the two were when they were younger. Maybe he'd get the son to knock up his daughter so he'd have new subjects to play with or maybe even a new kink to fantasies about.

Last edited:
Vampires Aren't Real

He laughed down at them as they looked up at him. He was tall handsome and mysterious. He licked his plump large wet lips as he dropped the body onto the ground beneath them. His eyes caught each of their attention as he slowly made his way closer to them. His deep dark black holes of eyes seemed to pull you in the closer her moved and yet there was nothing you nor she could do but stand there hypnotized by his charms. "VAMPIRE." she barely squeaked out as she grabbed your hand to try and bring you out of the trance the vampire had you both in. "Oh how romantic." The vampire grinned as he looked over each of you. "But lets be honest this isn't a romantic story but a horror story." his voice was like velvet on the air. "I can make it hurt so good." he chimed with a grin. "But who first?" he asked smoothly and before you could react she shoved you sideways knocking you out of the trans "Ah Lady's first." he grinned moving or more like floated over to her. "RUN!" she ordered you as he leaned in and grabbed her grabbed her around her thin tiny waist and picked her up bending her neck so her milky white flesh was bare for him. His mouth opened and his fangs extended like a snakes and he sank them into her flesh. Her scream pierced through your ears and sent you running from the darkness that was so willing and happy to eat you.

(This role is played a few years after this scene. I will be playing the vampire and the girl he bit and turned)

(No Name Yet)

For years he had been picking on your character. The number one bad ass (My Character). It was like your character had a target on his back. It wasn't until recently your character started to grow a bit of a spin that he started fighting back though he never won against my character. In this story your character is given a chance to change my character into a female and weaken him. But is your character still weak or has the role been reversed and now my character is being bullied?

Last edited:
I'm alive... I totally am... No I didnt just lose an arm... No I'm not trying to eat your brain... Mmm brains. Haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom