Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Journey of Captain Carmella ((Lillythelez and Lilium))

Long ago, a man raged across the seas among his fine vessel, going from shore to shore killing, pillaging and making a name for himself. His name was Altalsory Alfried or as he was more commonly known as, the Pirate Emperor. 40 years after he became the most infamous pirate to ever sail the seas he opened up the world to a feeling of adventure and pride going places that had only been thought to be legends, he was cornered by some marine vessels, where he was taken alive, and sailed back to the Imperial City, where before a live crowd he'd been executed, but before that he had given a claim to the watching crowd. "I have hidden my treasure across 7 Islands, and only my map will show you the way to it." However before he had been captured Altalsory had given his map to a dock wench aboard his vessel, and 20 years after, that map had fallen into the hands of his niece a girl with big plans to become the seas most bountiful Empress the world had ever seen.

Aboard her vessel The Flying Jane, she'd gone to countless islands by now, sampling the feminine fruits across the seas, Captain Carmella now she set her eyes on her old Uncles map, and he had even put footnotes on the bloody thing about how in this place they had the finest ladies the side of the world, and for why that was. Being a connoisseur of feminine whiles after all it made her lips spread in a big old grin, and her loins twitch with glee. "Avast men! We heading to the Island of Desere." The Captain called out to her slug a bed crew who roused from their bunks and got to work steering The Flying Jane towards the location of her first journey in seeking out Altalsory's treasure, and maybe sampling the fruits of the isle while she was there. Eventually after surviving some rough seas, and some shallows, eventually they managed to get the ship to shore on the docks of the Portside City of the Island of Desere a desert island with a beautiful tropical vibe to it. All while having architecture and a life style among its people that was almost ancient by this point in time.

Shops were lined along the streets, ships in port, and open air taverns made up the central street of the city, there was a huge gate before the desert and a massive wall, beyond that she'd been told was the path through the desert to the royal palace. Where the Islands Queen and her soon to be Queen Daughter lived, there was talk the current Queen had another daughter, but it was often told to her as she asked around about the third that she hadn't been chosen to take the throne and had gone into hiding, even having attempted to capture her sister and mother at some points. Thankfully none of the times she'd tried she succeeded. Eventually it became clear that if she wanted to get anywhere she was going to have to have an audience with the Queen of this island and the current heir to the throne, but as it would have it the gates were not open to the public at this time, a shame really.

"Well, I'll just go rest at the tavern and maybe drum up some more gossip." Eventually settling at one of the many open aired taverns getting a pint of spiced rum. The folks here were friendly, even open to sharing quite a bit of information however eventually there wasn't much more they could say of interest. However something eventually did happen to make her day coming here all worth it. Arriving at the tavern a woman cloaked in a dark cloak to conceal herself, arrived and eventually sat right down at the table across from her, and eventually the hood had come down to reveal, the face of the so called evil sister to the current heir, and on her face it was clear one of her attempts to get back at her family had marred her face with a tiger claw scratch across her cheek. This could be interesting actually, she might know just how to get to the Palace, where she can get her hands on one of Altalsory's 7 treasures. "So, your the terrible sister I've heard all about my time here." Carmella said after taking a swift but careful drink.

Arabella was indeed a twenty-three old woman, a daughter of the country's queen, and thus considered herself to have the right to inherit the throne. And yet, all the wealth and privileges that were hers since the very first day she was born had been denied to her. She had been sent to live with a different family, having a modest life until she reached eighteen years old. When she finally became an adult, she was told the truth. And, as a deep feeling of hatred grew inside of her, she started to plot the queen and princess' fall.

It took her many years to prepare, to properly train herself and acquire all the abilities she supposed would grant her to see her attempts becoming sucessful. And yet, such thing never happened. Not only that, but the last time she had attempted to go after the queen's life, she had received severe injuries. One of them even leaving a major scar all over her face. That had destroyed her. She, who had based almost everything in her own beautiful body and face, was now deemed to hide herself and live in utter embarrassment. Of course she had sworn she would make them pay. She just had to figure out how.

She was still thinking of such things when a stranger voice called out to her. Without removing the hood, she lifted her face, a dark glare being thrown at the stranger shortly afterwards. "Who is the one asking such things?" Arabella finally inquired, still glaring at the woman she found otherwise rather beautiful. Although it did worry her how came a total stranger, a woman she had never seen before, had known at first glance who she was. Even taking into account the fact Arabella's appearance was hidden as much as Arabella herself had managed to hide her whole body and face.

As it stood, Carmella didn't know it was actually the one, however, when the response came with so much venom despite the fact everyone seemed to love their Queen and soon to be young Queen, once of course the current one retired to enjoy a life of bliss and luxury once her daughter took over to have all the official duties. Looking at the scarred face, the three claw marks on the right cheek under the hood. "Well, I didn't know who you were till that tone of voice came from you, and all now I have to assume is that you have quite the grudge judging from your tone of voice." The robes however Arabella wished did not hide the most apparent feature given to the Queen's daughter, all three of the Royal Beauties had been blessed with massive breasts and a body nothing they wore over it could dissuade from the curves they possessed.

"Just tell me, you can whisper it to me, I don't rightly care how you confirm to me, but I am here on a mission, and I need to get into the castle you see." Smirking as she gazed full on upon along the rim of her tankard. Eying the robe covered Arabella, having a destinct twitch in her loins for some reason, and looking under the hood of the robe she got a good look, as much as Arabella would assume the mark marred her all it did for Carmella is make her enjoy looking at her more and having an idea of the identity of this individual, as well, Carmella herself wasn't one free of a facial scar either one went from the entire left upper side of her face all the way down along to the right edge of her Jawline, right across the center of the face no matter how one would try they wouldn't be able to hide that scar.

The princess stared at the mysterious woman with a curious expresión, her wary gaze turning into one of sheer interest upon hearing her next words. It was true she had already betrayed her actual family more that once. Even with some help from all kinds of criminals from time to time. But the idea of letting the enemy in...Or at least a foreigner...Whereas that might not be deadly , it would surely molest her younger sister and Mother. And that was something Arabella herself would surely enjoy to no end.

"I could indeed let you in. I know many secret passsages after all." Arabella finally said, her thin lips turning into a naughty smirk. "But...What would I obtain in exchange?" She then inquired, trying to avoid making it look too easy on the stranger's eyes. "What will you do for me if I show you the way to the inside of the royal palace?"

"What will I do... what will I do?" Carmella walked back and fourth almost thinking long and hard upon this, "Tell ya what, you get me inside that castle, and so long as you don't mind how, I can make your dear mum, and sister disappear from this island." She smiles and tips her hat up to look Arabella in the eyes. "What you say?" She grins and walks around to Arabella's side and places a hand on her shoulder, "I just need one item from the treasury, and that will be the only payment I desire." Carmella smiled, and waited on Arbella's answer.

The dark skinned woman waited impatiently for the female captain, even if she didn't know what that woman exactly was, to respond, starting to wonder if she should trust that easily a mere stranger's words. She was about to take back her word when she finally got the answer she had been waiting for. "Really?" Arabella's eyes were now wide open in surprise. "Ok then...I'll get you inside. Feel free to take all the treasures you find there. But, before going, just tell me one more thing. I'd want to know the name of the woman that will get rid of those two pests for me."

The woman turned looking at the dark skinned woman, offering a tender smile, "The names Carmella, Captain Carmella, soon to be Empress of the Seas if I have anything to say about it." As she then licks her lips, "Now then why don't we get to it, I am eager to get my treasure, and I am sure your all too eager to have your throne." As she offered a tangible smile, "I just need you to get me inside, and the castle will be yours by nightfall, trust me." She winks lovingly, and then something alluring seem to come from the way she winked, even Arabella's frozen dark heart would flutter from that little wink.

Indeed it did. Arabella's dark cheeks could be seen now stained in a faint pink color as the princess looked away, trying her best to prevent the other woman from noticing it. However, Arabella then stood up and started walking. "I will trust in your word then. Follow me, future Empress of the seas." As she said that, she guided the other woman through the thick woods surrounding the city where they had met each other, until they reached a small, hidden entrance located behind some thick bushes. Which explained why no one had found it yet, except Arabella herself. It was the rear part of the royal palace. "Here we are. This entrance leads to a hidden passage that will guide you and allow you to enter the inside of the castle without being seen. I will accompany you as well, if you don't mind it." After she said that she waited for the other female to join her. "Shall we keep going then?" Arabella finally offered, letting the woman the opportunity to enter before her. There were no traps nor dangers inside after all, since the princess had gotten inside the castle through that passage several times already and had always returned unscathed.

The woman smiles, and saunters on in, eventually just going up along and going with Arabella to where they needed to go. Eventually, they'd come to a seemingly hidden door behind a bookshelf, and simply by pressing the right button it slide open, and they'd be inside the castle easy as that, one thing to note was the castle had very very few guards cause the current Queen and future one, believed they were as safe as could be, also the young princess had a pet tiger. Which usually was better at keeping away folk then any guard dog. As she enters into what seems to be the basement of the Castle, she waits for Arabella. "You sit tight in here, and let me work, I will get you that throne before you even know what's happening."

Arabella went along with her during the whole time until they seemed to reach their destination. Now they were inside the castle and they could basically do as they pleased. She doubted the queen and her daughter would even notice they were there unless Arabella or Carmella showed themselves. Which was why her latter words surprised her that much. "Wait...are you going to attack them now?" the dark skinned woman finally said, arching a brow. "Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against it...But don't you prefer to secure your treasure first? We can always come back later."

"Yes, and my treasure hangs from your mothers neck, you know the necklece she wears yes, legend says it was given to her by a man from across the sea when she was in her 20's and now, it is said that necklace has the ability to make those who hear your voice follow your every word, isn't it strange? I've heard rumors about the necklece and the owner. From the said man who gave it to her, he called it a Siren's Tear and that it is imbued with magic from a Lost Age, back before the Lost Country fell into the seas, taking with it their treasures." She smiles, as two maids come down into the room perfectly timed, she subdues them both and strips their garments off, and then hands one to Arabella while taking the other, "We just gotta be smart about going about doing so." She grins.

Arabella arched a brow upon hearing everything the other woman told her. It was astonishing and hard to believe, especially for a skeptical one just like Arabella herself. But that did make sense, in a way. When she heard the maids coming, her first instinct was to leave as fast as she had gotten there. But that proved to be everything but necessary. In the blink of an eye, she checked how her new friend subdued both women on her own with ease, handing one of her outfits to the dark skinned woman. Once she had stripped, taking her time so her companion could enjoy the view, and was now dressed with said clothes, she turned to gaze at her with a confused expression.

"I will follow your lead then, you seem to be quite trustworthy, to say the least. But answer me one question. How come you know all of this? That in case what you explained right now is actually true." whereas something prompted her to believe the woman's words, she still had doubts about the whole thing.

Carmella watched her get dressed alright, and flashed an ever adoring smile, whistling almost amused at the body, despite her facial scar everything else underneath it all was as perfect as her mother and sister would have. In fact as Arabella took her time Carmella would also and when her pants came down around Carmella's waist her dick softly bounced free, and boy howdy, for someone who lived in this land Arabella was getting a treat of seeing that fine bit of meat. Eventually though she'd cover up, and then she looked to Arabella and gave her a veil to put over her face to cover up. "Now then." She checked the pockets of the maid uniform, and looked over the check list of things they were to do as maids and it seemed, that Carmella was wearing the uniform of a maid specifically tasked with taking care of the princesses tutoring, bathing and dressing her day in and out.

"I know because I have a map and know the man who gave your mother that necklace, could say we share blood, and now I am going around to reclaim what he fruitlessly gave away." As she said this smiling, "Do you also have one of these lists? I am curious seems I am tasked with aiding your sister as a maid named Mouse. Thinking about it, perhaps she should reveal another trick, and grins, "In fact I have reclaimed one of the various treasures he had hidden." She pulled out the wand of disguises from her pants pocket on the floor, smirking. Then waved it here and there till with a resounding poof both of them looked identical to the maids they were impersonating.

Arabella did notice the fine piece of meet adorning the top of the fine lady's now bare womahood. As a response, she softly licked her thin lips, faintly smirking at her while she finished getting dressed. "Maybe we could relax together once we are finished with this." The dark skinned woman finally said, swayinig softly her hips as she purposedly got closer to the woman in question. Not only was she brave and extremely beautiful. But she seemed to be quite intelligent and trustworthy. She could tell already she was going to like Carmella's company, and it would take ages before she could get bored of said woman. In case such event was even possible.

Finally, she also drew a thin list. "It seems I'm tasked with the Queen's personal care. Bathing her, taking notes of whatever she says. Maybe she likes to keep a diary or something like that? As well as cooking. You seem to have selected two useful maids, captain." Arabella briefly praised her, a thin smirk rising quickly to her lips. After that, she then observed the strange object, and then could check how Carmella's appearance changed in the brink of an eye. "What the...Is that a magical object?" Arabella then exclaimed, her eyes wide open in return. "You have to show me how that properly works later. Now...Shall we get at it? Maybe we can convince the queen and her daughter to stay together so we both can do our "jobs" in the same room...?" It was a rough idea but if she could help it, she didn't want to get too far away from the female captain. At least as long as they were inside that castle. It brought her all kinds of bad memories, after all.

Carmella gave a big old smile, now disguised as the Maid named Mouse. As she was shorter now with mousy brown hair, and was tanned like the rest of folk living on this island, as she gave a chuckle. "You and I could have fun before I leave yes, and for how I did that lets just say the old man in my story had lots of little trinkets with rather oddly useful, well, how bout the baths, they both need them, and its almost around that time, how bout you go and round your mark up, and I will go find mine, once we have them in the baths, I have just the trick in mind to make things go smoother then they've ever before, you just need to be sure I get your mothers necklace and I am sure we will get these two beautiful pains in the neck out of yours and this islands hair in no time."

As she was talking she then began to head up the stairs from the basement. Making her way to get a look at her mark apparently the younger sibling grew to be a very loving and benevolent girl her behavior so fine tuned that no one would ever believe she could do wrong, she was as loved by the people as her mother, and was as beautiful too, yet she was also a much softer spoken girl they said, and she was even from all the evidence she had compiled, a bit to nice for her own good perhaps, of course thats why she was the one with the pet tiger one might say.

Back
Top Bottom