Flights of Fancy: Lush, Lewd Stories and Wondrous Worlds Wait Inside (NEW PLOTS/NEW FANDOM SECTION!)

Murcielaga

Moon
Welcome

I’m Murcielaga. I’m a lover of speculative fiction and fantasy stories, especially those with steam and sizzle amidst beautiful backdrops and savage worlds. I’m of the philosophy that these things are best shared, and I’m eager to take a trip with you into a shared universe. I love to read, cook, travel and play Dungeons and Dragons. I am receptive to ideas, eager to collaborate and genuinely love getting to know people and their quirks. For my part I’m particularly interested in the beastly and monstrous (drow, demons, centaurs, orcs, etc), although give me a good character and a good story and I’ll be happy to engage. I will RP on threads, PM, email and occasionally Discord.

Overview

I am understanding of schedules, and am a patient partner as well as willing to wait for an excellent companion. I like to get to know my partners out of character, and appreciate communication and general plannery and worldbuilding leading up to the game. A love of stories is what I seek above all, and am excited to give the same to you in equal measure. Please note I am just as happy to play opposite female writers as male writers, and am very comfortable writing characters across the gender spectrum.

Kinks

The fun stuff. I have an F-List coming soon, but a few interests I have are rough sex, dubious consent, breeding, romance/relationship building and sometimes non-con.

Plots

Here are a sampling of story seeds. Please note that these are not fully fleshed out ideas, but jumping off points for the two of us to develop an customize together to mutual satisfaction. Races, regions and themes can be swapped in and out!

Fantasy (of a variety of settings)

1) Summon the Flames: A devastating spellplague has ravaged the desert nation of Almharat, last of the Kingdoms known to call and take on the shapes of the ifrit in battle. In a fell swoop by an enemy to the east practicing forgotten black magic they destroyed an entire generation of summoners, their main line of defense against foreign encroachment. In a desperate move unprecedented, the High King has reached out to a warlord to the west, promising him titles, land and even a bride of his own blood in exchange for his support against the advances of the east.

2) The Mists of Cill Dara: In the cold, tin-rich hills of islands to the west called the Beads, the gods of sea and sky are displeased with mortal kind. Sacrifice and worship has dwindled in favor of the instant gratification and reward brought on by worshiping dark powers of the underworld, and the land withers as the waters grow icy. In effort to save their creation, the gods have send forth a demigod, a great trickster part human part deity into the human realm to spark the fire of revolution among humankind. First, by purging the devils who mankind have begun to worship and breed with, and second by infusing mankind with his divine bloodline, uniting disparate tribes and sowing hope.

3) The Key Arachnea (new, craving): Miles beneath the sun kissed earth, in the hollow of the Grand Karst--a vast cavern of cruel immensity, lies the vast and ancient city state of the dark elves. Somewhere inside this city, slick with the blood of sacrifice, inter-clan strife and the violence of transition, there is a Key that is said to open any door. What most people don't know is that it currently hangs around the neck of a disgruntled and paranoid heir of a once-great House--an heir desperate for revenge, restitution and a chance to redeem herself. So when a vulnerable prince, captured by another clan is slated for ransom or sacrifice, she takes the initiative to rescue him and deliver him safely to [his clan or former home] in effort to find some aspect of the redemption she seeks. However travelling and braving the assassins, monsters and odds of the great dark city with a stranger forces the two into a mutual pact of familiarity, friendship, and perhaps something else as they master the challenges...and their preconceptions of the nature of the world around them. Note: Because dark elves are traditionally matriarchal, the female character in this is likely to be more belligerent and dominant, especially at first, and the culture of the Underdark reflects this.

A Fantastical Take on the Wild West (roughly 1800s)

In this setting, we can go one of two ways: An alternate history of the Old West infused with fantastical creatures and races (elves, fauns, minotaurs, skinwalkers, werewolves, wendigos, etc), or we could do an Old West inspired parallel setting. They are both fun and challenging, and I'd leave it up to your preference.

4) The Iron Meridian: The new rail line. A stolen shipment of etherium. A man bent on revenge. The woman who will help him steal it. In the town of Elk Tusk along the Iron Meridian, the longest railroad track in the budding nation, an etherium magnate wishes to enrich his hometown and fulfill his promise to the dark powers that propelled him to success in the Wild West. However, in doing so, he will doom the vulnerable communities that mine that most valuable mineral magical conduit--communities essential to the maintenance of the expansion and the hold that the colonies have. This magnate has an enemy however, in the form of a former business partner he cut out and left for dead in the salt desert, who will do anything to get back at him, ensure a future for himself in this unforgiving land. Of course, you don't rob a train alone, and there are whispers that somewhere in Elk Tusk there is a young woman who knows a secret or two about the magnate...

5) The Hunt: Hunting has always been a part of the frontier life. However, the lines between hunter and hunted begin to vanish as hostile forces begin to crush around the Crow's Cross valley, a place rich in the wildlife that provides the frontier towns with the fur and gold that sustains them. Natives, hell-bent on taking back their region clash with the settlers to the south of the valley, and the rivers run red with blood. And from within, the sudden, mysterious death of the mayor and the disappearance of the town's Sending Stone starts the talk of witches. In the mix, a man bent on solving the problem, and a young woman accused of cursing the town are forced to work together, figure out who slew the mayor and find the stone in order to bring peace to a town in chaos and fortify against the coming storm from the south.

Fandom

Here we have a small sampling of the fandoms I'm willing to play in. As of now it's small but may expand with time. The character I am interested in playing will be on the left.

Games

Armello

Scarlet x Thane or OC

River x OC

Amber x Hargrave or OC

Pokemon

Gijinka x Trainer

Trainer x Trainer

Animation

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Catra x Adora

Occupied Plots

The Iron City: In the second layer of the Nine Hells there is a city forged in evil. Iron towers soar into a flame-choked and blackened sky that ripples with lighting. Below in the narrow streets ribbed by chains and barbed wire, the population seethes. Devils, dragons, mortal bounty hunters of the darkest kind and planar travelers rub shoulders over binding contracts, and overhead the archdevils plot victory over their many enemies. One such devil, a great pit fiend named Abraxas is charged with the creation of a great army for his masters, and he lords over a facility in the Iron City for that purpose--the Bastion of Blood. His agents bring to him captured angels, devils and mortals as slaves for the purpose of breeding soldiers and beasts unlike the wars of the worlds have never seen the like. But within this dark place, there are seeds of hope. Who are we within this tangled dark place? Possible pairing options:
The Throne of the Sky: Dar Ezarum, the Shepherd's Jaw is a jagged spine of mountains that rises from the black earth to scrape the sky. Within these hollow mountains are the high reaching keeps from which griffons and tamed dragons carry scouts, deep mines alive with lights and beasts of the deep, and those who inherited them from the ages arcanum past. Mankind inherits all, and the ambitious would even seek to rule the skies. King Abraxas Flintsunder sits upon a stolen throne from within the great citadel of Dar Ezarum, driving his people like slaves as the economics and relations of the nation suffer under his paranoid grip. However, a long lost prince, thought dead returns to his father's kingdom to start a revolution, depose his uncle and ensure the survival of the people of the Shepherd' Jaw. Currently taken!

Please don't hesitate to contact if you have questions or concerns. Please direct all interest to PMs. I look forward into entering a wonderful world with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom