Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stepmom with benefits (Sinfully Delicious and Dusky Princess)

DuskyPrincess

Planetoid
Men were assholes.

It wasn't the first time that Morgan Kennedy had come to that conclusion, but it was reinforced with a vengeance tonight.

Since her asshole ex-husband had run off with his 24 year old secretary a year ago, 32 year old Morgan had been focusing mainly on her job and raising her ex's son in his absence. Morgan had thought that had been a particularly shitty thing to do, running off and leaving your own son behind. But Morgan's stepson had been a trooper, and Morgan had absolutely no complaints with her stepson or his friends. They were a very, very well behaved bunch of kids.

And so, thinking everything was finally settled down, Morgan decided to start dating again.

She had been seeing a guy named Chuck, a member of her company's IT team for the last few weeks. Things had started getting serious, though physically things hadn't gotten past some heavy kissing and a little light petting. But tonight, she had decided to let Chuck get a little further. Well, a lot further. Although her short, black skirt and lacy purple blouse weren't overly provocative,, the flimsy lingerie she was wearing underneath would certainly convey a message once Chuck got her out of her outer garments.

Unfortunately, Chuck had other ideas.

When Morgan drove over to Chuck's apartment, she found Chuck already half drunk and in a bad mood. Apparently a foul up on Chuck's part had caused work for his entire department and got Chuck a public dressing down. Sympathetic, Morgan had sat down by Chuck and tried to comfort him. Chuck had responded to her sympathy by grabbing her head and forcing it to his crotch. After struggling out of his grip (and striking Chuck's groin to get him to let go of her), Chuck's ex-girlfriend entered the apartment. Only to reveal she wasn't quite his ex-girlfriend, as she had her own key. After a loud exchange among all three parties, Morgan stormed off, driving home with her foot on the accelerator and tears in her eyes.

It was a wonder she didn't hit the late model car trying to pulling into her driveway at the same time she way.

"Hey, bitch, look where you're going!" the driver of the other car shouted. The other driver was a skanky looking blonde wearing what Morgan could only call trailer trash chic.

"Where I'm going?" Morgan responded, climbing out of her car and ready for a fight. "This is my house. Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to perform," the blonde responded. "Two hours premium. This is...." the blonde added the addressed, then asked, "isn't it?"

Morgan came to a complete stop, her jaw dropping. "Perform?"

"Yeah," the blond responded. "Exotic dancing. Or stripping, if you gotta be vulgar."

"There---there has to be some mistake," Morgan managed to stutter. "I mean, this is my house, and I wasn't even going to be home. Just my son and his friends were going to be here."

"How old are you kids, sweetie?" The blonde asked Morgan.

"Eighteen," Morgan responded, without even thinking.

The blonde shrugged. "Then I'm at the right place. They booked through my agency, and her I am. Trust me, that age, the only reason they were paying for two hours is they couldn't afford more."

Morgan's mouth wouldn't work as she tried to comprehend what was happening before her. Her son and his friends had hired a stripper? Impossible!

"Well, I'm afraid your engagement is cancelled, Miss---" Morgan said, trying to keep her tone civil.

The blonde shrugged and said, "Whatever. Someone still owes me five hundred dollars. Contract, engaging services, and all that."

Steaming, Morgan got her purse and managed to find five hundred dollars in cash.

The blonde counted the bills and smiled. "If you ever decide to quit your day job, you need to give my agency a call. Someone who looks like you would do very well. Lots of white guys want to try a little jungle love."

As the blonde drove away, Morgan stormed into the house. The incident with the blonde stripper was the last straw. As soon as she entered the house, she began shouting for her stepson to get his ass into the kitchen right now.

Ben didn't have the best dad in the world. Well to be honest, he might have been one of the worst dad's in the city. Sure Jason Kennedy had provided Ben with an amazing house to live in, and enough money that he would never have to worry about debt in his life, but he wanted more than a bank account from his father. Jason had been the kind of man who was never satisfied. He had met his first wife, Susan, when he was 23. Then Jason promised her that he would be there for her and they had a son a few years later.

Yet after Jason's company made a fortune with their latest product, Jason began to change. He started sleeping around with other women, and cheating on Susan whenever he had the chance. By the time Ben was 13, his mother had had enough and divorced her husband. Yet, instead of taking Ben with her, she just left the state, leaving Ben with his Dad who didn't give two shits about him.

Jason didn't stay divorced for long. Instead, he met Morgan. She was absolutely stunning, and Ben could definitely see why Jason had chosen her. Yet Morgan proved to be more than just a beautiful woman, she had really tried to raise Ben like a proper mom. Jason, on the other hand, only grew worse as the years went on. By the time Ben turned 18 Jason was back to his womanizing ways. He had recently left the house, claiming that he was only happy when he was around Rebecca, his new skinny blonde secretary.

That left Ben and Morgan to fend for themselves. And on Ben's birthday, after years of neglect from his father, Ben decided it was time that he have some fun for once. So he invited his best friends over, Chris Wells and David Freeman. Ben had known Chris and David for years now. They had planned this birthday party for the past few weeks, and the three had decided the best way to celebrate the fact that all three were grown men was to have a stripper over to Ben's house. He knew Morgan was out on a date that night, it was the perfect opportunity. David had chosen the stripper, and told her exactly what time to arrive for the private party.

The three men waited in the living room for the stripper to arrive. Just on time Ben heard the door swing open, and he looked over at his friends. He was pretty sure that they hadn't left the door unlocked. Their confusion was soon answered when Ben heard Morgan's voice, yelling at him to get up here and explain himself. Ben bolted to his feet, running up to Morgan with his cheeks a bright red and a look of shock and disbelief on his face. He quickly called out to her, "Morgan...what are you doing here?"

Before she could answer Ben saw the car that had clearly been the stripper's drive off. The woman had a satisfied smirk on her face, and Ben stared back at his step mom before saying, "So....I guess you found out about my birthday surprise?" He had a sheepish grin on his face, not trying to deny what he had ordered or done. "So, I guess you don't approve?" He wasn't going to admit he was wrong, he was 18 after all, and it wasn't like he had a girlfriend or anything at this point.

Ben's quip had caught Morgan totally off guard. Her mouth literally flapped silently as she looked first at her stepson, then out the back door at the disappearing stripper, then back at her stepson.

"How---you---she---" Morgan made a frustrated sound as she looked up at the ceiling. "You! You just sit there! I'm so mad that I can't think straight!" Morgan turned as if she was going to leave, then spun around. "No, you go down stairs with those friends of yours and just...I don't know, just stay out of my sight. And you three owe me five hundred dollars. That's how much I had to pay that --- that --- that person."

Morgan sat at the kitchen table as the weight of the entire evening finally came crashing down on her. "Just go down stairs, and give me time to think about this," she said, her head bowed.

Ben could enjoy his momentary success as his step mom just stared at him in disbelief that he would have hired a stripper without telling her. When she turned to leave it seemed like she was about to tell him that his friends needed to get out of there. Instead, she turned back to him and said that the three of them owed her $500. Now, it was Ben's turn for his mouth to fall open. She had actually paid the woman, despite the fact that the stripper hadn't even done anything. Ben wanted to say something, but he knew that now was not the time to fight with the only dependable parent in his life. So instead, he headed back downstairs to tell the guys what had happened.

It was Chris who spoke up first. "Look man, this is probably the worst outcome that we could have expected, just let me handle this. It is your birthday after all." Chris gathered up the money and headed upstairs. As he entered the kitchen he called out to Morgan in a soft friendly voice. "Hey Morgan, look, I am so sorry for what we did. It was our idea, and well, we don't want you or Ben to have to suffer because of that." He reached out his hand, holding the $500 dollars that Morgan had paid out to her. "Here is all of the money we were going to pay her."

Chris began to count out the 20 dollar bills for Morgan, letting her see that the guys had plenty left over after the initial $500 that the stripper was going to charge. It was only after he handed her the stack of cash that he pocketed the large remaining wad of cash and said, "It is too bad, we had really saved up quite a bit for this show. Now no one is going to have a good night." He turned to leave, taking his time to see if Morgan would be interested in taking his bait.

Morgan watched as her stepson's friend counted out the cash, not noticing that he apparently had plenty to spare.

As Chris turned to head back downstairs, Morgan shook her head and asked, "A stripper? Chris, what in the hell got into your three heads to hire a---no, forget that," Morgan said. Good boys her son and his friends might be, but they were boys, and it took no intuitive leap to understand what three young men would want with their own private stripper. "Okay, I understand why you wanted a stripper," Morgan said with a rueful smile. Dark as the night had been, there was a little rueful humor to be had over this situation. "But you had to know I would have found out. And you had to have known that I was not going to be happy, no matter how good or how bad my day was going." In this case, Morgan thought, very badly.

Chris smiled to himself as Morgan seemed to understand at least in part what the boys had done. He turned back to her as she said that the boys had to know that she would find out about this. Chris's smile was wicked as he said, "Well, the other guys might not have known, but I did." He walked back to her, pulling out the cash again as he said, "Maybe I thought you would find out, and maybe I wanted you to get rid of that skinny blonde girl, because I actually wanted you to be the one to give us a show." He flashed her a fox like grin, one that he had never shown her before.

"Maybe I just wanted an excuse to ask a real MILF like you to be the stripper for the night, one that I would be more than happy to tip quite generously for, if you gave us a show." He stood within feet of her now, gently biting his bottom lip as his eyes roamed over her body, clearly showing her just how much this boy had fantasized about her up until now.

Morgan's jaw did drop now, absolutely stunned.

"I'm sorry, but did I just hear you say, you wanted me to...to..." Morgan was blushing a dark red, the dark flush extending to and disappearing under her blouse. "You just did not say that....and did you just call me a MILF?" she asked unbelievingly. "As in. well you know..."

Chris nodded, his smile only growing as he said, "As in a Mom I'd Like to Fuck. Well, technically step mom, but it is really all the same. I mean, can you blame me, have you looked in a mirror lately Morgan, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen." Chris decided it was time to be bold. She had already shown him that she was more than capable of being mad at him, and she didn't seem to be too upset with him right now. So he reached up and gently cupped her chin with his right hand, tilting her head up so she could stare into his eyes as he said, "And I have been wanting to fuck you ever since I first had the pleasure of meeting you. I know that all three of us would pay good money to get to see more of you."

He wanted to lean forward and steal a kiss right then, but instead he said, "I am sure that you could find a way to get us to pay the extra $500 we had in tips waiting for the stripper if you were interested. And maybe, at the same time, find a way to work out some of those frustrations that I am sure have been building up ever since that ass of a husband left you." He let go of her chin then, giving her a little wink as he waited to see how she would respond.

Morgan couldn't believe that Chris had just said he wanted to fuck her. Just straight out said it!

She pulled her face out of his hands as soon as he touched her, but she was still too flabbergasted to respond.

Finally, she just had to laugh. "Chris," she said with a shake of her head, "You need to go back downstairs with your friends. And don't hire any more strippers. At least don't bring them to a house I'm living in." Morgan stared at Chris a couple of more seconds and then shook her head, still chuckling. "Tell Ben that your chutzpah got him off with a pass this time. This time," she added, trying to put a little severity in her voice.

Chris has to admit that things had gone better than he had expected. In his mind he had seen only two possibilities. The first was her acceptance and them having a crazy night of non-stop sex. The second, well, that would be with him being kicked out of the house and never allowed to come back. Instead, Morgan just laughed and told him he had guts for saying that to her face.

Chris returned the smile and shrugged. "I am sure he will have questions about that, but I will keep my mouth shut." He gave her a little wave before heading downstairs to tell Ben and David that they were not in trouble any more. When the guys asked what had happened he said he had just been honest with Morgan about their plans, and that she had understood that they were actual men who had certain needs.

As soon as Chris left, Morgan broke out laughing. The nerve of that kid. As if a bunch of horny teenagers wanted to see her anyway.

Well, she did look better than that skank, she thought to herself.

And Chris. Chris actually came out and said he wanted to...

That just got Morgan giggling even harder.

After a few minutes, Morgan let out a sigh. It felt good to get all that tension out of her body. The incident with that stripper, which could have been the straw that broke the camel's back, ended up being the absurd event that put everything into perspective. And she had Chris to thank for that. Truthfully, if a man twice his age had said those things to her, she would have gone uberbitch in his face. Chris saying it made it funny because she had watched Chris and David grow up in front of her.

And truth be told, it was a little flattering to have a young man find her that desirable.

Be honest with yourself, Morgan, she chided herself. At that age, a strategically place breeze would get a teenager aroused.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'stiff windl,' she told herself, making her break into giggles again.

Morgan rubbed her face, thinking to herself, she probably didn't look all that hot. Not after the night she had. She could definitely use a shower.

Heading down stairs where Ben and his friends were, Morgan chuckled at how Chris had diffused the situation. She would have to pay him back.

No clothing optional scenarios, she laughed to herself.

"Okay, boys, I'm going to go take a shower," she shouted down. "I don't mind you ordering pay-per-view. Just do it over the cable, and not as a delivery service."

As Morgan called down to the boys telling them that shew as going to take a shower it was Ben's turn to be bold. It wasn't like he had ever hid his attraction to Morgan. She had entered his life a few years ago, but she had always been like a big sister to him instead of a mother. She was someone who took care of him, but that did not mean that he thought of her as family...per say. So after Chris gave him a look, one that meant that Ben knew too well. It was his turn to call back and said, "Don't worry Morgan, we learned our lesson. You are the only woman we would want to pay-to-view tonight."

It was the boldest thing he had ever said to her. He had told her she was beautiful a few times before, and even let slip that he thought she was 'hot' on the few occasions that she had worn a revealing outfit in front of him. His comment and Chris's high five that followed had David blushing hard. Unlike Ben and Chris, David was not used to saying things like that to women. He was the shiest of the three, and it showed as he covered his face and told the other two to knock it off.

Back
Top Bottom