Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Futa School (Trap x Firestarter09)

Trapcest

Super-Earth
((NSFW link))

Alicia had until just recently been a perfectly normal girl. She'd been living a perfectly normal life, going to a perfectly normal school, with a perfectly normal family, nothing even remotely out of the ordinary. She just had all the regular problems, worried she wasn't popular enough, worried her rather plain figure was unappealing, but everything had changed rather....rapidly. One evening she had been on her way home from seeing a movie with her friends when she had cut through the park as usual, but suddenly there had been a flash of light in the sky, blindingly illuminating the area immediately around Alicia, before the light had just as suddenly vanished. Whilst confused, Alicia had thought nothing of it really and just carried on her way home. As she had been getting near the edge of the park though the girl had suddenly felt rather odd. Her clothes had suddenly started to feel a little tight, a heat had spread through her entire body but focused itself particularly on her groin and chest. At first she just attributed it to the fact it was the middle of summer, that it was just a mini-heatwave, but then she'd suddenly found herself releasing a very loud, very lewd moan of pleasure, though luckily nobody had been around to hear it.
Before she could question it further, the girl had found herself suddenly crying out as pleasure shot through her again, this time the heat intensifying, her clothes becoming tighter still. In a matter of moments her breasts had suddenly started to swell, rapidly increasing in size. Her shirt and bra had been useless in attempting to contain them, the loud ripping of fabric echoing through the night air as Alicia's breasts almost quadrupled in size, the firm, heavy flesh spilling free. Just as she had been about to reach up and check they were real though, Alicia felt the same feeling, but this time between her legs. A moment later there was another loud ripping noise, her panties and jeans practically exploding as her new cock sprang forth, rapidly growing in length and thickness, until the tip had gone even above her head and the shaft had become almost as thick as her waist, Alicia just staring in disbelief at what her body had become, unable to even scream.

That was when 'they' arrived. Suddenly there were several women around her, but rather than freaking out they seemed friendly, understanding. They explained to Alicia that she had been exposed to a random burst of interdimensional energy, that this energy had permanently affected her body but that it wasn't harmful. Far from it, the energy would grant her good health and a lifespan that would be measured in millennia, of course there was the rather obvious side effects that everyone exposed to this energy went through, those side effects currently exposed for all the world to see. The women explained that they were there to bring Alicia to a special school, a school in another dimension for girls like her, a school where everyone was a girl who had been exposed to this energy from an infinite number of different universes, somewhere they could learn to live with their new bodies and continue to learn in a safe and understanding environment. Whilst she was there time in her home universe would grind to a halt, nobody would miss her presence, and thanks to her longer lifespan she could spend decades or even centuries and not appear to have aged a day.
Of course, Alicia didn't really have much choice in the matter. She dumbfoundedly agreed, the women helping her back to her feet and whisking her away into the light.

That had been 2 days ago. Now, Alicia had been given her own dorm room on the massive campus of the school, the grounds themselves more like the size of an entire country, it seemed this entire pocket dimension was dedicated to the school. Pulling on her uniform Alicia examined herself in the mirror. Her breasts, despite being so large and firm, didn't feel heavy to her at all, though it seemed that was thanks to the light also making everyone exposed much stronger and able to carry the weight. Her cock, after being properly 'taken care of' had gone limp as most did, and whilst limp it was significantly smaller, no larger than any typical size, and was rather easy to hide in the special futa-panties the school had given her, and it wasn't noticeable at all beneath her skirt. The girl smiled as she did a little spin, admiring the white and blue uniform, before heading out for her first day of classes. She certainly hoped to meet new people and make new friends, though she had no idea just how social status at this school worked, nor that her new body would rather rapidly propel her right to the top of that social ladder.

'Class' was a nicer word to put, because as soon as she entered the room she was greeted with a few moans, childish cheers and few people she didn't recognize. Near an empty sat a woman with a robotic arm, she seemed much older than every one else, if memory served her well that was Kat from halo. She had more annoyed and disappointed look then most in the room, but god did she have all the right curves. Two seat behind her sat a red-haired teenager, she seemed just as curvy if not more so than Kat. It was surprising at just how many people in this class were so busty.... Curvy! Well either way it was time for Alicia to take a seat.

Alicia blinked as she looked around the room, several other students already there, every single one of them female, and from what the staff had told her every single one was the same as her, meaning every single one of these girls had a cock hiding under those skirts, though the size was supposedly different for everyone. The staff had said they weren't telling her everything, that there was plenty about this school and her body that Alicia would need to find out for herself, all part of the learning experience they called it. Looking down at the piece of paper in her hand Alicia checked the desk she was supposed to be sitting at, then slowly made her way over, sitting down at the desk between Kat and the Red haired girl, trying her best not to fidget. The sensation of having a cock and balls in her underwear was still so strange, and sitting down was so different to how it had been before.

At least she would know what a man felt like when they had to sit down. If Alicia were to look under the desk she would find a packet of condoms taped to the underside; you see the school encouraged the sexual allure and fun that came with being a futa and as such they gave out free condoms to help keep things...'clean'. A few seats to the right of Alicia a Silver eyed girl with black hair that become more red near the end, was moaning like a whore eyes crossed as she kept her hand firmly on the head of another student who was servicing her under her skirt. Well it seemed the school allowed for sexual conduct between the students.

Alicia's attention was caught by a moan from beside her, turning her head and blinking, then gasping as her eyes widened, watching as she seemed to have another student under the desk. She stared for a moment, then quickly looked away, taking deep breaths as she tried to think of something else. She was trying her best not to get aroused, if her cock started to get hard here then due to the size it would be noticed by everyone. Even so, the noises all around her it was very difficult, and Alicia could feel her panties starting to get tighter. She bit her lip, closing her eyes tightly as she tried to fill her head with non-arousing thoughts, but it wasn't working, and Alicia could feel her immense cock beginning to awaken, her panties rapidly stretching, and before long the entire classroom would hear the loud noise of the fabric ripping apart, then soon enough Alicia's desk beginning to lift up from the rapidly growing erection, Alicia unable to hold back a groan as the impossibly gigantic cock began to be exposed to the entire class.

"Pff." The dead silence of the class had allowed for that cute noise from one of the girls to be heard. "Wow." Another said before another class member commented on the event before them. "You dolt stop getting off and pay attention." A class member chided the silver eyed girl, who had not been paying attention and was more focusing on the bj she was getting. Kat and the red haired girl had both moved away from her, both eyes wide and faces pale at the sight that gone before them. It seemed like Alicia would be the talk of the class from now on.

Alicia panted slightly as her cock finally reached full size, the length and thickness immense even by the school's standards, the shaft pulsing and throbbing, pre-cum already rapidly forming at the tip and beginning to run back down the shaft, causing it to glisten in the light. "D-damnit...." Alicia groaned slightly as she looked at her erection, it wasn't going to go down by itself. "Uh...I uh...should...go to the bathroom....and uh...yeah..." She laughed nervously, attempting to stand up, though she still wasn't used to walking around with an erection, and as it waved around it was throwing pre-cum all over the classroom.

Many of the girls started to laugh or giggle, eyes following her form. Some tried to duck or dodge the pre-cum and found little to no respite as their faces got covered. Alicia who was on her way out the door would be stopped by a rather big and imposing figure, one boxum lady with breasts bigger than anyones head and sharp eyes that snapped at anyone.

Alicia squeaked in surprise as she had attempted to leave, only to be stopped by someone so tall and with breasts so large that, between them and her own cock, it was difficult for Alicia to see the woman's face, though it seemed this was likely a teacher from the way she was staring. "O-oh um...so-sorry mamm. I was just um, well, it won't go down until I uh, y'know, so...I was just...gonna head to the bathroom to try and take care of it before class started"

Alicia would find herself being forced on to the ground, butt slaming against the cold floor as the woman slipped a foot out of her shoe forced the cock forward so it slapped against Alicia face. "Alright girls, I'm going to need you all to look at your new classmate and say hi, and then leave so I can fucking fix this crazed mess!" She had tough and rough tone, yet one could hear the feminine alure to it. If the cock wasn't in Alicia face she would be able to see the beautiful face of the woman.

Alicia let out a loud squeak of surprise as she landed on her butt, her huge cock flicking pre-cum across several of the students still in the classroom, then yelped and moaned as suddenly a bare foot was pressing against her cock, the flesh as hard as steel and hot to the touch, throbbing with immense power. "A-ah...m-ma'am?" She squirmed in an attempt to see the woman who had so suddenly pushed her down, but wasn't able to see past her own mammoth cock, the shaft still infront of her face, the head even above the top of Alicia's head. "Um....h-hello...everyone?"

Each of the girls left the room, though they would bow and say hello to the poor girl who was on the ground. Once the room was empty the teacher would lift her foot off the cock and lock the door, her purple eyes locked onto Alicia form; silky purple tinted hair was pulled into a ponytail as the woman licked her lips. "I love new kids, especially those with rather big nuts... Delicious baby batter that I can waste." She watched the girl on the ground wondering if she could pull herself up. "You got a pretty big dick, freshmeat."

Alicia panted and gasped as the foot was finally lifted off of her cock, though the gigantic rod of flesh continued to throb, spurting pre-cum onto the floor of the classroom. After a few moments she started managing to pick herself up off the floor, her cock swinging a little as she did. "I um...yes, I'm new here mamm, my name is Alicia, I just arrived here the other day" She laughed nervously, then blushed. "Oh um...I...yes...it is rather large isn't it? The nurse said it was the largest she'd seen at the school before" There was just a tiny hint of pride in Alicia's voice there, alongside her embarrassment.

"Yes I bet she did praise you on that... Cock." The word would not really fit what the shaft was, hell that thing was more of a monster than anything else. "Bend over." Ordered the teacher dropping her lower garments and letting her big flaccid monster free. "It's part of teachers conduct that I, Vulka, most help my students level out." Her hand stroked her flaccid cock.

Alicia laughed nervously, rubbing her head. "Ehehe, yes...she was rather praising now you mention it" She stopped, then blinked as she was told to bend over, watching as the teacher suddenly lowered her clothes and a flaccid cock dropping free. Not long ago this entire situation would've caused Alicia to scream and try to run, but at this school, well, she had been told things like this were commonplace, and that when teachers made such requests it was unwise not to do as you were told.

"Y-yes mamm" Alicia nodded, slowly turning around and bending over, or at least bending over as best she could, Alicia's cock was so hard she could only bend halfway forward, the shaft settling between her breasts and rubbing up against her cheek as she stuck out her ass towards Vulka.

"Make sure to blow your own cock, suck it and lick it." Stated the Teacher with firm authority as she gripped Alicias hips and teased her vaginal lips instead of her ass. "Hope you were not saving yourself honey." Purred the Teacher as she rolled her hips forward the tip of her cock spreading the lips as it was crammed into that vagina. "Mmm, I can feel that wall already~!" Her tip was tapping against the wall that gave Alicia her virginity. "Let me know when to tear it, or I'll just he teasing you all day."

"I um....I'll try mamm, but it sort of goes past my mouth quite a bit..." Alicia bit her lip, then gasped as she felt her body being gripped "I um...no mamm...I was told that was...not a good idea..." She took a few deep breaths, bracing herself, then gasping and going wide eyed as she felt something pushing up inside her dripping wet pussy, the walls clamping down and squeezing tightly. "Y-yes....yes mamm...please...please keep going...I...I need it....!"

The Teacher smirked and rolled her hips back before thrusting them forth, nuts slamming against Alicia fat nuts. The Teacher's breasts bounced and jiggled within her shirt, a smile crawled along her face as she tore apart the virgin wall. "You'll be a good student, especially a love." Moaned the woman happily as she began to pick up pace, faster and faster she as her hands squeezed those wide broodmother hips. "Squeeze! Massage, pleasure my cock!" Purred the teacher.

Alicia squealed in delight as the cock thrust deeper into her, not even a hint of pain, all of it simply overwhelmed by pleasure, her body now tuned to focus on as much pleasure as possible. Her body squeezed down on Vulka's cock, the walls moving and massaging her as instructed, like Alicia's body knew to do it instinctively. Her hands went to work on her own cock, starting to stroke at the shaft, though there was so much of it to grab and it all felt so good, she couldn't decide where to grab and squeeze at.

Vulka cock was potent, the seed she had was capable and had, impregnanted a few teachers and students. This had earned Vulka the name, 'Seeder' by much of the staff and student body. "Mmm! I bet your loving this, I mean just look at how your fat cock is throbbing and pulsing." Grinned the woman as she continued to slam into that pussy and push pass the cervix. "You're a cock slut aren't you?" Teased Vulka as she leaned forward and pressed her breasts against Alicia back as her balls slapped against that other pair of fat, swollen hanging fuck factories.

Alicia moaned loudly as the cock thrust up inside of her, squealing in delight as her cervix was penetrated, her womb filled, her entire body focused around feeling pleasure now. She'd been given quite the warning that there was an extremely strong chance she would end up both pregnant, and impregnating others, during her time at the school, but the children would be taken and cared for by the elders in charge of this universe, given a life of luxury before attending this school for themselves. The physical transformation that people who came to this dimension underwent meant they tended not to form emotional attachments to their offspring, allowing for wild unprotected sex and procreation without feelings of guilt.
She groaned and started stroking at her own cock faster, pre-cum pouring out in such incredible volumes that the floor of the classroom was beginning to become covered in the substance.

Vulka thrusting did not relent, her speed picking up pace as she forced the cervix open, her tip bursting through and releasing pre-ejaculate that would be the curtail sign of her climax approaching. "I wonder how kany babies I'll give ya~!" Her lustful voice teetered on the edge of an orgasm, and sweat was rolling down her body. "Here I come!" Her body gave one final thrust, her cock locking into Alicia womb as their fat balls slapped against one another. "Ahhh~!" Relief wash out from Vulka as her nuts emptied out loads of thick cum that would fill Alicia pussy.

"Nnngh! Ahhh! Nyaaa!" Alicia made no attempt to restrain her cries of pleasure, her pussy squeezing down tightly, her titanic breasts and cock bouncing wildly as her hands desperately stroked at her cock, her huge nipples now several inches erect and painfully unattended. "G-give me lots, Please!" Alicia whined in pleasure, then cried out as her pussy came hard, clamping down on Vulka's cock like a vice as the older woman gave one final thrust, Alicia's pussy squirting juices like a fire hose. She groaned as her belly began to quickly bulge and grow as it filled with more and more cum, her body greedily sucking it in and trapping it inside.
Despite everything though, Alicia's own cock still hadn't cum, it was throbbing harder than ever before, it even seemed to have grown a little longer and thicker. Alicia's own hands were simply no longer enough to satisfy her. "M-Miss Vulka....I....p-please...I need to fuck....please...." Alicia's mind had been temporarily overwhelmed with sexual hormones. All she could think about was the need to fuck someone, anyone, with her gargantuan cock.

Back
Top Bottom