Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any big RP sites left?

Deante

Star
I’ve heard Guilty Pleasures and House of Eros closed, are there any RP sites left aside from BMR and Elliquiy?

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not advertising any site over another, however, if the mods think it's skirting the line, feel free to delete this message or close the topic or whatever.

Are you looking for specifically 18+ roleplaying sites?

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not advertising any site over another, however, if the mods think it's skirting the line, feel free to delete this message or close the topic or whatever.

Are you looking for specifically 18+ roleplaying sites?
Yeah. Should’ve specified.

And I’m not looking to advertise exhort. It’s not like I’m looking to leave BMR for another site.

There are no other large sites. There's Black Dahlia Roleplaying and Red Light Roleplaying, but Black Dahlia is small, and Red Light is considerably smaller than Black Dahlia.

There is a site called Iwaku Roleplay that, while not being an adult community, allow sexual content on their forums (given that they're in the NSFW sections). Adults are only allowed to write with other adults in that regard. However outside of the NSFW/18+ section, there are people of all ages, 13+.

As far as large non-sexual sites, as in they're strictly SFW, there's RoleplayerGuild and RPNation, which are some of the biggest roleplay sites in general.

House of Eros hasn't technically closed yet. They're merely in the process of transferring to a whole new site. But you are right that on the 24th of this month, Eros and Adonis [the brother site] are gonna disappear. That's the plan, anyway.

Thought you'd wanna know that much, at least.

It's been a good run with HE. But I don't find myself transferring to their new website until all the bugs are fixed.

Back
Top Bottom