Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Work in progress, with updates

BeBop Nomad

Planetoid
Hi, thanks for stopping by. Can I make you a :coffee: or something stronger? Or were you considerate enough to bring me something? 🤗

So my name's Nutella (you can call my Nut, Nutty, Ella). I'm looking to write something lighthearted, geeky, and romantic.

BUT, that's not the only idea that interests me. Share a good storyline and let's see where it goes. I like historical themes, post-apocalyptic, slice-of-life, fantasy. Like the subject line says, smut at an additional charge. Haha, slow burn and if the story calls for it, then smut's okay. But this isn't about shagging. Ask questions, I like to get to know who I'm going to write with.

Let me add that I'm not a submissive (this corgi bites), packs a bokken (since it's not considered a concealed weapon), and enjoys jousting. I will try to match my partner in length of posts. Threads only.

Thanks for reading my request! :giggle:

PLEASE READ FURTHER FOR UPDATES ON STORY IDEAS

Last edited:
Let me just add I'm looking for a sweet, vanilla romance. Well, actually my fav is lemon gelato. :giggle:

And slow burn for me means we have more posts than existing digits on the normal jellyfish (you get the idea) before anything happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom