Mx Female As A Partner For Some Fun, Kinky D/s Roleplay!

greybishop

Star
Hi, Grey here.

I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time now, to include everything from vanilla tabletop RPGs (i.e. D&D,) to real life “adult LARPing” (i.e. BDSM scenes :) .) I joined Blue Moon Roleplaying hoping to find a female partner for some quality online erotic roleplay, which I’ve also done before on another site. While roleplaying this way I like to balance the erotica with healthy doses of character development and world building, and can generally keep up a pace of at least a few paragraphs every day or so – having said that I understand that the needs of the story, real life and my partner will vary this from time to time.

I can work within just about any setting, from the present day to science fiction and fantasy, and only tend to shy away from fandoms I’m not familiar with – I don’t mind doing some research, but also don’t want to break immersion by say, accidentally confusing details from the Star Wars and Star Trek settings. (Heresy I know! :) ) Left to my own devices I generally tend to gravitate towards exotic real life settings (i.e. espionage or wartime) or generic science fiction backgrounds (ranging from space opera to cyberpunk) but am not dead set on either of these by any means. (i.e. since joining Blue Moon I’ve also become involved in several “slice of life” stories, which have been rather fun and easy to jump into.)

In terms of basic plot I definitely prefer more psychological dominance/submission themes (with me in the Dom role,) with a bit of bondage, discipline, light S&M and even romance on the side, but again don’t mind taking plenty of time to get to this point. That said I can and have also worked with gals who prefer things to be a bit more hardcore (i.e. S&M heavier than spanking, and dominance that crosses the line into ravishment/fantasy rape territory.)

If the above sounds interesting to you, why don’t you zap me a PM so we can kick around ideas for a fun and exciting story that we can work on together!

Cheers – Grey

My f-list consists of one big Never – supposed submissives who try to top from the bottom. Here’s a somewhat condensed, only slightly exaggerated example of how this plays out online:

YC: “Ooh, that was naughty. I’m still so wet, and my legs are so open …”

MC: “I’m glad you enjoyed it, you were a good girl. Now get your panties back on and head upstairs.”

YC: “Ooh, but I’m still feeling so helpless and vulnerable; don’t you want to ravish me right now?”

MC: “No, that’s why I’m telling you to put your panties back on. Now, my dear.”

YC – quits the role play, because her author can’t or won’t try to write a truly submissive character.

Now don’t get me wrong, many kinky people enjoy topping from the bottom. But if that’s what you’re looking for, you want a service top or (in real life) a professional Dom – meaning someone who’ll do exactly what you want, while pretending to be the one in control. Which is definitely not my cup of tea, unless we work out something specific OOC ahead of time. Which is also not to say that I’ll ignore your f-list by the way – quite the contrary. But if you tell me you want to do some D/s roleplay, I will sort of expect that you at least try to write a, y’know submissive character.

To preemptively answer a question I sometimes get, Dominance/submission (D/s) relationships (which I am interested in) are very definitely not the same as Master/slave relationships or Total Power Exchanges (which I am not at all interested in.) Simply put, while all BDSM slaves are submissive, not all sexual submissives are slaves. So from my perspective the more intelligent, educated, independent and assertive YC is “outside the bedroom” (whatever that means) the better – I love a challenge. (As long as that challenge isn’t a camouflaged version of “I want to play a submissive who’s actually in charge,” in which case please see Addendum 1 above.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom