Fx Female Lesbian Dom Seeking a Few Slice of Life Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryluvah

Planetoid
Hi all, so I'm a bit new to the lesbian rp scene, but I thought it would be an interesting area to get into. So a little bit about myself is that I am very much a dom, I play the dominant character in virtually all my role plays, so if you want to play with me you can pretty much rest assured that you'll be playing the sub role. I also highly enjoy playing furry characters, they are easily my favorites to play, however I am willing to compromise and play anime characters of some description if my partner has a hard no furries stance. Beyond that I love chubby, thicc women. Sure big ass and tits are nice, but when a woman has a bit of a belly to her you know that her ample assets are real and not the result of cosmetic surgeries. Anyhow, here are the ideas.

New Lesbian on Campus: After coming out at the beginning of my high school career and having a couple girl friends during that time, I'm eager to see what the glamorous, drunken college party life has to offer me. On the day after I move into my dorms, I decide to join up with the LGBT club on campus, figuring that would be the best place to get started. Sure enough, I hit it off with a couple of the other lesbians who are also there.

My THOT Neighbor: I had recently moved into an apartment building in a city that I was unfamiliar with for a new job. As was expected, I tried to be polite and say hi to my new neighbors. However, over the coming weeks it becomes quickly obvious that one of my neighbors, a rather plump and curvy individual, is interested. She found her boyfriend/husband cheating on her with another man, and now she wants to return the favor. I, being far from a saint myself, happily oblige.

Sticky Office Romance: Perhaps this could be the continuation of the college one, but a fresh young college graduate gets herself a cushy albeit slightly boring office job. However, once she discovers one of her coworkers, and said coworker also seems interested in her, things at the office get much more interesting.

So, here's a list of some of my favorite kinks: Big asses, ass worship, face sitting, rimming, anal, futa, creampies (if we take the futa route), spanking, feet, sexy outfits, public, light bondage, cunnilingus, squirting, tit worship, public, and big tits.

I realize that these ideas are a bit cliche, but I'm trying to test the lesbian waters as it were, so I'm not quite ready to dive off the deep end. However, if you have an interesting slice of life idea that you would like to see come to life, don't hesitate to ask me! If playing with a lesbian newbie sounds interesting, please send me a pm to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom