Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Submissive Futa for smut heavy scenes (NSFW pics inside!!)

Jamie Kay

♡ Pooky ♡
Just like the title says, this is my search for NB (or more specifically Futa) roleplays. All comers are welcome regardless of gender, and you are free to play any gender you like in our roleplay. I accept Male, Female and Futa characters (in all their various shapes, sizes, species and orientations) to play opposite mine, and so long as you read and agree to follow the below guidelines we'll get along just peachy. Before we get on to the rules, however, I would like to clarify two things right off the top as they have been the cause for some miscommunication in the past...

FIRST: I am NOT interested in long term, story driven roleplays with intricate character development. Bluemoon is my outlet for fast paced, smut heavy writing where our characters are only as deep as the paper the artist drew them on. If you come in search of a partner willing to do slow burn style roleplays with more story than smut, then it's safe to assume we won't mix well.

SECOND: I am primarily a NON-CON roleplayer. I like playing with the physical, emotional and psychological torment of characters as they are thrust into situations beyond their control. The battle of will between a victim and their assailant is something I love depicting, and darker themes are where I thrive. So if you have come in search of a partner to do a consensual, soft and loving roleplay with, again I am not for you.

That said, let's start off with a few basic rules...

1) Smut will always take priority over plot. Usually to the tune of 70/30, or greater.
2) One-liners and text speakers need not apply.
3) I will only roleplay exclusively through PMs on this site.
4) Your biological gender doesn't matter. I will accept males writing females, or vice versa.
5) I prefer to write in 3rd person, but 1st is okay too. Just let me know which you prefer.
6) I have no post length limits (aside from one-liners), and won't expect you to match or exceed my posts.

With that out of the way, let's dive into the fun stuff... kinks! A small note before we continue though: I would STRONGLY prefer to play sub in any scenes. I have tried switching or outright domming before, and I just don't find myself well suited for the role. That said, here are some kinks I'm willing to play with...

Turn-Ons:

- Being submissive
- Bondage (heavy to extreme)
- Non-con
- Abuse
- Growth (both breasts and balls)
- Bad ends (yes, this may include snuff, but it is negotiable)
- Large breasts (I can play with sizes most may consider comical or downright absurd, but size is negotiable)
- Large cocks and balls (again, I can play with enormous sizes, but am willing to negotiate)
- Small Dom x Big sub (MAJOR plus if you are open to this)
- Degradation
- Humiliation
- Mind control
- Mind break
- Anthros (BIG plus if you are open to this)
- Size differences
- Latex and/or rubber
- Orgasm control/denial
- Multiple orgasms
- Cock milking

My interests include much more than this, and I'm pretty flexible on most things. For a more complete list of my Yes/Nos and Maybes, see my F-List. If I don't have something listed here, but it's under the 'Fave' or 'Yes' categories on my F-List, then don't be afraid to bring it up. Chances are I'll go for it, since I'm willing to give most things a try. That in mind, I do have some hard limits...

Hard NOs:

- Scat
- Incest (I gave this an honest shot, and it doesn't suit me)
- Harems (I'm bad at playing multiple characters at once)
- Cheating/cuckolding
- Characters under 18 (regardless of site rules, I prefer all characters to be of legal age)
- Characters over 40 (I can play MILFs if people so desire, but 40 is my personal age limit)

Characters I would likely play (take your pick):

That about does it for now. You'll notice I didn't add any plots. This is mostly because I have discovered it is more fun to discuss/brainstorm scenes with my partners than it is to throw out a handful of preset scenarios. I think this leaves things more open for both parties to get the most out of the roleplay. Anyway, if you have read and understood this thread in its entirety, please include your favorite food somewhere in your initial message, and please let me know which of my threads you are responding to as well.

~HOPING TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU SOON~

Last edited:
Bump!

NOTE: I apologize to anyone who had responded to my request thread last time, and I never responded back. I ran into issues with my PC. If you had reached out last time, and would like to still try and set something up, feel free to message again.

Back
Top Bottom