Fx Male Requests both specific and varied!

DuskyPrincess

Planetoid
So, I do have some specific requests and scenarios, listed below, but I do have some generals likes and dislikes, which I thought I'd discuss first:

My first and primary preference is to RP on a forum thread. And chances are, you won't be able to persuade me to do otherwise.

My preference is to write as a non-white young woman, who is innocent, or at least relatively so. Your character is a white male (Northern European descent), and can either be young or mature, depending on the scenario. If he's younger, a certain amount of unsureness is okay, but older characters should have a certain amount of rugged self-confidence.

I don't do anal of any sort, forced submission, water sports or pain. I prefer a certain amount of patience and seduction. Take your time. Let the story develop. And I personally am a short person, so dealing with a penis a fifth of my height is NOT a personal fantasy of mine.

And a couple of final notes. I'm not a stickler that every response has to be three paragraphs long. There are times you need a response that extends an entire page, and sometimes a single sentence is all that is necessary. Finally, if you contact me in response to this list, I assume it's because you spotted something that might be of interest to us both. Please don't contact me with a request that's like "I'd like #107, except completely opposite of what you wrote.." I don't mind a tweak or two, but if you see something listed below, it's there because that's what I want to do, not something completely opposite of what I listed.

Okay, so those are the general parameters, and I'll certainly entertain any ideas within those parameters. Now here are some specific ideas.

IDEA #1

d4py09c-c0f1c630-5e5e-4f35-9420-b78f37eab670.jpg

So this is a storyline that has to be written both sexily and with a certain amount of humor. You're the goofy but lovable alien who has never been to Earth before who is both intrigued and perhaps a little intimidated by these bikini clad Earth girls!

TAKEN IDEA #2 --- A supervisor has a monthly poker game in his basement with three of his coworkers. The supervisor is called away on an emergency but tells the guys they can stay and play if they want to. The supervisor has a very lovely but very innocent eighteen year old daughter who they get to play with them and are able to convince to play strip poker. They eventually get her naked and, though no gang bang occurs, they get to play with her body with their hands and mouths. Obviously slow development, with some cunning required on the part of the guys.

IDEA #3

Four friends, getting ready to graduate from high school. Three guys and a girl. The guys are nerdy but cute. The girl, not so much. Until her senior year. Then she disappeared over the summer and when she came back, with one month before school, she was suddenly HOT!!! Well, she still thinks of herself as the girl who plays video and tabletop games with her friends, but her friends see the writing on the wall. When school starts, their now HOT friend will be separated from them by the popular clique.
One of the guys has a plan. He's invented a device that might allow him to implant suggestions into the mind of their HOT friend, to ensure that, at the very least, she won't leave their gaming group. And who knows what other possibilities it might open up? The only problem is, it's untested technology, so they don't know exactly what will work, how they will have build upon suggestions, or anything. And to make matters worse, they're going to have to convince their HOT friend to voluntarily let them use the device on her. Maybe they can tell her it will help her study habits? Lots of sessions, setbacks and slow developments here!

IDEA #4

Imagine this story, but with Jennifer Freeman instead, when she turned 18 as she played Claire Kyle on the TV show "My Wife and Kids"

TAKEN IDEA #5 -- Or possible this story, except it's a younger, black stepmother, with the same premise, save her stepson is white, as are his friends, and she was given custody of him when the father left

IDEA #6

155563_full.jpg

From the 80s classic, "Tarzan the Ape Man", starring Bo Derek. The scene was interrupted by a gunshot. But what if the gunshot had never been fired?

TAKEN---IDEA #7 -- Okay, I actually have more than seven ideas, but I'll leave it here for now. The final idea is based in a steampunk world, where your character is a burgeoning explorer who will enter a world that I created Basically, you design your character and I run him through a world, and take care of his encounters with merchants, natives, pirates, and one (or possibly more?) romantic encounters. Airship Captain preferrable. Or perhaps a Nautilus II? That also has potential.

Drop me a line if any of this strikes your interest.

Last edited:
In addition to the ideas/prompts listed above, here are a couple more for your consideration

IDEA #8

Consider this iconic scene from "The Mask of Zorro." Now imagine that Zorro comes into the stable after his pursuers have already left. So Zorro has all the time in the world. After he kisses Elena, he removes his gloves and continues his kiss. And then tosses his hat to the side. I think Elena would let her clothes come off, but I'm not sure she'd give up her virginity until after Zorro defeats her false father and marries her.

IDEA #9
maxresdefault.jpg

So Tarzan was already curious about what was up Jane's dress. After he hears her heart, maybe he's curious about why she's so soft there!

A couple of more ideas but, before responding, please check my guidelines in the first post!

IDEA #10

9ef4900d9131d8cad5881511feda975d.jpg

An innocent young lad stumbles across a hand sized woman and decides to gently but insistently get a self-education about female anatomy

IDEA #11

Set in the 1930s, a young black woman comes to work in a household with an elderly set of parents and a young man in his late teens. One week, a rather lecherous friend of the father's stay for a while. Our young black woman has successfully avoided being alone with the older man but one night, while she goes to the kitchen for a glass of water, the visitor is up and awake too. Unable to make it back to her room without being accosted, she slips into the young man's room, whom she has developed a platonic relationship with. She wants to just lay on his bed and talk until it's safe to go back to her bed. The young man, however, presented with the maid in his bed, wants to sate his curiosity, and so keeps asking to "Just touch her there" or "Let me have a peek there." She says no, of course, and tries to carry on a conversation, but he's very curious!

Again, please check me guidelines at the first post before responding to any idea!

IDEA #12

Quantum Leap/Lust -- Life isn't bad for you. It's not great, but it's not bad. You're an eighteen year old white guy from a middle class family. You're cute, but not handsome. Smart, but not brainy. In good shape, but not one of the star athletes of the school. You're not in the top social circle, but you have friends who you hang out with. If there's only one thing wrong in your life, it's that you're a permanent resident of the friend zone. Your friends even joke about you dying of terminal virginity.

But then when you turn eighteen, you inherit, from your recently deceased megarich uncle

A remote control.

Sigh.

Or so you think. The remote control is the key to you gaining a multimillion dollar fortune. But you think it's some kind of puzzle.

And it is. Just not the way you think.

You discover that the remote control sends you into ten different alternate realities, which are suspiciously like movies and television shows in this reality. Or more specifically, movies and television shows that your uncle enjoyed.

And your mission? You have to go through ten different movies and television shows and induce an orgasm in an individual or group of individual. The remote control will project a hologram in each movie/tv show to give you advise on who. The how is up to you.

Get all ten, and you come back to our world as a billionaire.

Fail, and you find yourself stuck in a rerun.

Oh, and you've got to be a nice guy through each of the tenth adventures. And there's no telling where you'll leap to next.

Seriously, you as the writer won't have a cle of what show or movie you'll end up in!

Back
Top Bottom