Fx Any make me yours --- shall we play? <3

hi there! i'll keep this short and sweet since i know people typically don't want to read a whole lot but i'm carolina, and usually go by cara. you can call me whatever you like!

i'm very friendly and will always be happy to chat with you! i like to please and make sure we're both getting the fun we want out of a roleplay. i have no post size/limit as long as you feel like you're comfortable and can write a lot or a little depending on what i am given to work with!

i am completely fine with mxf (will only play women for this, sorry!), m/m and f/f roleplays. i am comfortable writing for trans and nonbinary characters. i love all kinds of concepts from fantasy to modern fantasy, scifi and things with aliens and space, historical stuff, really any universe you can imagine!

i really, really like that rough and good content. noncon and dubcon, kidnappings, fighting to win the rights to someone's hand in marriage, reluctant seduction by your boss/teacher/a powerful member of royalty/a leader of a warmongering clan/a cop as a way to get out of being arrested/whatever you like. i also have a huge monster/tentactle/alien/anything like that kink oops bdsm is fine with me as long as it doesn't become a heavily bloody thing- spankings and biting and restraints are wonderful and encouraged. furries/anthropomorphs very good! public sex, people taking advantage of power dynamics to get what they want, enslaved supernatural creatures, androids and robots becoming human and acting on their desires, gangbangs/group sex you name it. power plays are the best and like i said, i like the rough stuff- though i am also super open to more romantic-themed roleplays and love them just as much! developing a long-term romance is the BEST, and anything you bring to the table i'm happy to consider! just because i like the rougher things doesn't mean i don't like the softer side. i really am willing to play a lot of situations.

i have a ton of interests that i enjoy just as much! romance! intrigue! you'll find i love detail in my roleplays equally as much as the fun sex! i'm down for pure smut or fun plots with lots of things going on. i love to create a story! we can focus mostly on sex or mostly on story and plot, i'm happy no matter what.

my main hard no's are - underage (by USA standards so, at least 18 for all parties), incest (step-relations ok with me, the dynamics can be fun!), anything involving bodily functions, micro/macro, inflation, and pure gore-type things (in-story violence and such is ok, just not really down with blood and wounding as a sexual kink). i'm also mostly not a fan of harem-type roleplays, which involve me often developing several characters for the pleasure of one magically charismatic man- in most situations it's a pass for me (this does not include us BOTH playing multiple characters, just me having to develop a bunch against a partner with one♥)

want to go on a high fantasy adventure with elves and dwarves and prophecies and dragons, mages and witches abound? let's do itt! want to write something filthy about a professor seducing a co-ed research assistant or a doctor making a claim on his favorite nurse? let's go? sci-fi and space pirates and exploration? post-apocalyptic scenarios involving factions or zombies or whatever you want? a sweet sensual historical drama? people who all have animal characteristics? a woman being captured by the enemy clan's leader as a war prize? coffee shop romance? perfect! i'm really really open to anything- i love playing on plots. on that note- modern fantasy (modern settings with fantasy creatures like werewolves, demons, vampires, selkies and the like), superhero-type stories, and any sci-fi setting are my absolute fave.

i'm also familiar with a quite a few series, games, movies, etc- mass effect, overwatch, star wars, star trek, fallout, dragon age, etc. i have played/seen a lot of things though so ask about it!

tell me what you're really desiring and i will try to help!

again, i'm super open to a lot of things and a lot of themes, just let me know what interests you or if you have anything you're particularly craving! i hope to satisfy those cravings and give us both a good time!

xoxo carolina

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom