Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Moon's Search (Fandom/Original, Futa, Queer, LGBT, Fetishes, etc)

MoonMantis

Planetoid
PREFERENCE LEGEND

FAVORITE = ❤ | YES = ✓ | MAYBE = ? | NO = X
RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS = X | IC APPROACHES = X | RUDE PEOPLE = X | STORY + SEX = ❤ | SEX = ✓ | PURE STORY = ?
PLAYING STRAIGHT MALES = X | PLAYING FEMALE = ❤ | PLAYING TRANS = ❤ ❤ | PLAYING QUEER = ❤ ❤ | PLAYING NON-BINARY (CUNTBOY, DICKGIRL, HERM, ETC) = ❤
OTHER FEMALES = ❤ | OTHER HERMS/SHEMALES = ❤ | OTHER TRANS = ❤ | OTHER MALES/MALE-HERMS/CUNTBOYS = X

INTRO

I am interested in both original and fandom based RP but with an interest in fandom RP some slightly more. Specifically an interest in canonxOC. However, I have an interest in original stuff too. There are f-list links in my signature but I also have them linked in relevant sections below. While I don't really do purely no-sex story based roleplays, I'm split in the middle towards RP content. I like smut, action and kinky fetishy stuff but I also like story driven RPs, slice of life and slower paced scenes. A general mixture of story and smut is what really gets me going, especially with an involved RP and a literate partner who really knows their stuff. I pride myself on being descriptive and painting a visual with my posts.

MY INTERESTS

As for what I am primarily looking for in my RPs aside from fandom things?
The customs from my f-lists (which are almost generally the same, custom kink/kink wise) are what I tend to prioritize and look for in a RP, especially the ones with hearted customs. More hearts = more I love that shit. Optionally, any of the shared plots across profiles can be used as a RP basis for discussion and development (which are all the same) but those are a bit barebones at the moment. There are also a lot of non-sexual customs, purely for story/character reasons. I try a bit to play my characters as if they would be real, so some have expected dislikes, likes, hobbies, preferences or even certain foods they adore.

General F-List
Anime F-List
TV F-List

FANDOMS

Since I am a bit more interested in fandom, here are a key few fandoms I'm looking to roleplay, usually in a canonxoc context. The first two listed ones are my strongest interests currently. F-Lists above.

SAILOR MOON
I recently became interested in this again for some odd reason. Purely because I met someone online with a character who had a bit of a thing for femmy guys and also had a bit of visual character inspiration from Revolutionary Girl Utena. That's when I had a massive epiphany that Haruka was the reason why I enjoy genderfluid couples so much: particularly in the thin of tomboyish/butch women paired with effeminate non-females.

STAR VS THE FORCES OF EVIL
I really like the visuals/themes of Star Vs. I always felt like it was a bit of a modern western animation interpretation of Sailor Moon, inspiration wise. Some pretty similar themes too anyway.

GRAVITY FALLS
Same deal as Adventure Time. I've watched the near first season however so I'm a lot more familiar with this.

TENCHI MUYO!
I don't really remember this anime but...I sure remember Ryoko and Washu. How could I with how sexy the both of them were? Which reminds me of an old femdom RP I had with Ryoko so of course I remember...selective memory, haha.

SOUL EATER
Same deal as Tenchi Muyo. Don't remember it much, aside from a related femdom/trans RP I had with a Maka years ago. Kililk's awesome, though.

ADVENTURE TIME
I've watched a few episodes of this. It's cute. Would probably be interested in RPing this, especially to explore the character chemistry between Bonnie and/or Marceline with another character.

STEVEN UNIVERSE
I've watched an episode or two of this. Tried to get into it, not sure if it's my thing but I have a passing interest in maybe RPing it. I should give the show another look, however.​

Last edited:
Bump. Looking for canon or original stuff and if original, preferably something based off of any of the plots from my main f-list.

I've tweaked my customs a bit, an updated version is here:
F-list - Warning

I might still like some canon stuff, especially Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball but original stuff works too. Even possibly MHA, KH or FF.

I'm in a bunch of odd moods this morning. Sure, usual slice of life/romance stuff. Possibly some cute fluffy sappy romance or orientation play in a specific context. But I might like that combined with fantasy/sci-fi, such as Final Fantasy, superheroes/My Hero Academia, etc. Imagine coming out being awkward enough...but superpowers or being a magical guardian/Keyblade wielder in training for your mark of mastery? WEEEEEEIRD.

Oh and pairing the ordinary with the unusual. Girlfriend who has super human strength? Sweet lass who is actually a horrible eldritch creature (with tentacles?) with a quirky Castiel-like understanding of humanity?

Bump. Most of what was last said still applies. Also sort of in a sapphic mood, if mixed in the context of with trans-play.

Bump. In a bit of a futa, tentacles/oviposition, genderplay and preg mood. Maybe also some big tits.

Bump. Still in a big Sailor Moon and DBZ mood but would also like Star Vs, Gravity Falls or Adventure Time.

Just got done with Star Vs The Forces of Evil season one. I've been feeling like some Star Vs RP lately. Up for playing a femmy Marco.

Other stuff welcome, though.

In kind of a canon mood, especially western animation. You know, like Star Vs, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, DuckTales reboot, etc. Also in a shortstack mood again, blame the cute green ratgirl Fink from OK K.O.!

In kind of a canon mood, especially western animation. You know, like Star Vs, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, DuckTales reboot, etc. Also in a shortstack mood again, blame the cute green ratgirl Fink from OK K.O.!

Back
Top Bottom