Fx Male I've got an idea, and I'm dying to share.

If you're interested in historical roleplay, character development, world-building, meaningful smut, dark themes and multiple characters, read on.

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to create an indulging story with me; the kind that you love to brainstorm ideas for, and think about all the possible ways a scene can go.

I'm not one for the conventional. My favourite partners are the kind that take risks; the ones who will not take 'literacy' as an excuse to describe the colour of a chair for ten paragraphs; the ones who see the beauty in little details, and who understand that all characters are grey in some way.

Our world can borrow from real kingdoms and empires of the past, and even loosely mimic real events from history. As long as we're both adding to the lore and world of the story we're writing in, I'll be super duper enthusiastic to write with you!

Plot

In short, I'm looking to play the role of a foreign princess who's given to a king of another country. No, I'm not interested in writing copious amounts of smut with this king, as he'll be kind of useless in this world. That is why someone (and we can decide who - norsemen, nomadic tribes, a horde from the steppes, a brother, an uncle, vassals) decides to declare war on him and usurp the throne. He's imprisoned, and his brother takes this as an opportunity to press his own claim, convincing others that the king is dead. My character, a newly crowned queen consort, will take it upon herself to war against the usurper and the brother, believing wholeheartedly that her husband is still alive.

But this has no smut, you might say! Fear not - I promise you, this will 100% have smut, but only when it's well-developed.

So, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to roleplay as any (or all) of these characters (and of course, any you'd like to add yourself):
  1. a brother of a heathen army, who falls in love with the queen consort and allies himself with her.
  2. the brother of the king, who fucks the queen's sister and potentially employs her as a spy (note: the queen and him can also indulge in some sort of sexual tension of their own)
  3. a dynasty member who commands the army (bonus if he's a bishop), all while in engaging in a secret tryst with his sister.
  4. a warrior from the steppes, who forms a "friendship" with a servant or slave who is in the employment of the queen or usurper.
  5. a vassal or traveller employed in the army, who has a thing for milfs.
  6. a leader of an eastern tribe, who takes slaves for pleasure.
  7. a man on a farm whose life is severely impacted by the war, who meets another peasant, and finds love.
And I, on the other hand, can play the opposite of any of those characters! The three I will definitely be playing are as follows:
  1. the foreign princess - observant and quiet, who will grow into her role as queen and eventually become vicious and almost zealous in the way she deals with people.
  2. the princess's sister - soft and timid; a younger woman who wishes to fall in love, very naive and ignorant, and will most likely ruin herself from trusting too easily.
  3. the princess's mother - a proud and ambitious woman, who is extremely clever and has a very dark and twisted way of tormenting others who try to harm her children.
Bonus if our RP can include some form of brother-sister incest, but it's fine if that's a hard-limit! I'd love to meet some like-minded literate people who are interested in writing this kind of story with me, so if it is of any interest, please pm me! : ) Of course, all of this is completely negotiable, and if you have something you'd like to share / change / add, please contribute! This will 100% be a two-way street.

Back
Top Bottom