Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CrematedStar's Corner

crematedstar

Makes Silly Headcanons/Fanon
First Entry​
Hello, there! I think this will serve as mostly a journal for things I am comfortable with jotting ideas and other things down.​
However, I do like to keep other things to myself as they are mostly ideas and have not been entirely formed yet. Most of​
my absences this year will be due to getting back into drawing and really buckling down with the process. Free time is a​
luxury, so I really get how people need their 'me' time. If I'm not working on a project, I am probably trying to get better​
at certain games. And it will really help with research and things. There are, also, walk-throughs but I'm not sure how​
people feel about those. There are lore and theory videos as well, I do like watching those.​
I like to use Google Documents for characters, as it is easier to access them. I do have a tendency to make really long ones, so​
I hope that I am able to shorten them down some when I start looking for roleplays. I am still lurking a bit and seeing what is​
and can be sought.​
I want to slow things down a little and work a little at each things, rather than try to get them all done at once. I had a​
tendency to do that in the past. There are other sites I am trying to look for roleplaying in, but some do not allow too much​
mature themes.​
I want to keep things positive, but there will be times when I really feel down. Right now is one of those times, so my posts​
will not be as good compared to days where I am "on fire". I may also want to delve into darker themes when I am feeling this​
way. So, I hope to indulge in all those aspects of my inner teenager and inner child.​

Hey :) I think it's dangerous to call down periods as your 'inner teenager'! It invalidates your feelings and just creates a cycle of upset.

Whatever you call it, I hope this period passed for you as soon as it can!

Hm, maybe... :unsure:
Many of the ideas for my future request section came from incomplete projects in my teen years. They matured, but they haunt every now and again.
I hope it does too. My hands are itching to create, but the mind is all "whut" and "but what about...?"

Oh snap, it's been awhile.
It's been a while. I don't know if I am allowed to revive this or not, but I figured one journal thread is all I need. Just need to jot some things down.

I got 3 requests for One Piece roleplays, one is for all original characters. One for Fate/Grand Order. c: Just to jot some notes down. I apologize, I am very much used to having the information up already.

Ravenqueen Pirates (I usually play as this crew on tumblr. They are an OC crew, and I still need to name their meteorologist. Yes, they have a meteorologist. They are usually for my canon/oc roleplays.

I am thinking of perhaps making descendants of those crewmates or at least several for the one with all OCs. As for face claims I prefer to draw them, but starting asap is golden so... We'll see what I cough up in an edit.

WiPs
Wanted: Dead or Alive
B 10 000 (starting)

"What? You won't check your ropes? What kind of pirate are you?!"

Name: Kurenai Mizuki
Nickname: Mizu, 'Zuki
Gender/Sex: Female/AFAB
Hair/Eye Color: Light Blue/Blue Green
Height/Weight: 5'5"/128 lbs.
Preference: Bisexual, Biromantic
Origin: East Blue
Dream: To study in Weatheria where the world's greatest cartographer studied.
Weapon: Saber, Machete, Surfboard
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Least Favorite Food: Brussel Sprouts
Favorite Drink: Milkshake
Starting Haki: Basic Armament, Basic Observation

Background: From an island in East Blue, Mizuki enjoys drinking milkshakes and eating ice cream. When she is not making maps, she enjoys surfing and can kick your ass with her surfboard. Or rather, knock some poor guy unconscious. She is mischievous and bothers the village with light-hearted pranks. She does her best to help the burden of taking care of an ailing mother with her older brother, Minato. Trouble brews in the village with the latest corrupt marine officer.

She will not rest until she finds someone strong enough to stop the corrupt marine officer.

Last edited:
Character List 1
Persona
OC - New Addition to the Phantom Thieves

Shin Megami Tensei
Name:
Arina Parker
Nickname: Rin (by her parents)
Hair Color: Deep Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Height: 5’5”
Date of Birth: January 9
Personality: She has her own hopes and dreams for the future. She tries her best to understand people before she makes her own judgment about them. Arina has an analytical mind that she uses when facing down demons and gods of what is left of New York, Ground Zero.
Background: She was commuting into the city before she found herself lying on the ground in the ruined world of New York. She rushes to seek safety from a possible fight behind her, only to stumble upon a mysterious man.

Arina was born to a family of four with a little brother. She was employed by her internship from last summer to work and was scheduled to start the day she seemingly found herself covered in sand and debris. This would help pay for her continued college career. She seeks to become an artist and editor.

Last edited:
Canon Character List 2

Canon Characters I picked up

Final Fantasy XIV
Alisaie
Alphinaud
Lucia
Lyse
Sadu
Tataru

One Piece
Tashigi
Name: Tashigi
Hair Color: Blue-Black
Eye Color: Blue-Black
Height: 5’7”
Date of Birth: October 6
Personality: From Zoro’s standpoint, a goody two-shoes and a nerd. While he does not share the same feelings about the use of swords, Tashigi is worth a portion of Zoro’s respect for keeping to her values. Tashigi begrudgingly respects the Strawhat’s use of swords. (Personal Headcanon: She connected the dots, and found out that one of Zoro’s swords is dear to a friend of his. That’s why he uses it.) She was trained to not break under pressure, no matter what, and her superior, Smoker, is hard to deal with sometimes. Tashigi does her best with what she is given and does her best to follow her own sense of judgment as Smoker advises her to do.

Nefertari Vivi
Bounty: Unknown (as Miss Wednesday)
Name: Nefertari Vivi
Hair Color: Sky Blue
Height: 5’6.5”
Date of Birth: February 2
Personality: Kind, considerate, determined to face the odds, composed and graceful. She is a relaxing presence to friends, though still learning to become a leader. She learned a lot of lessons from being with the Strawhat Pirates. As soon as the Arabasta arc was over, her father Cobra’s health deteriorated. While he does not want to worry Vivi, Vivi is hard-pressed to find a worthy husband to assume the throne. Although, the sea is calling back to her…

Shin Megami Tensei

Persona 5
Niijima Makoto
Name: Makoto Niijima
21-22 (Roleplay)
Code Name: Queen
Persona: Popess Joana, Anat, Agnes
Arcana: High Priestess
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Reddish Brown
Height: 5’5”
Date of Birth: April 23
Personality: Studious, serious, composed, determined, and strong-willed. She does not take kindly to being bull-shitted, nor does she take kindly to being talked down to. Throughout Persona 5, she becomes more honest with herself and able to fight back.

Last edited:
I'm gonna work on non-fandom roleplay requests and characters today and replies will be slow. I am going to take the day off tomorrow and will be sporadic with my replies. Want to gain some energy for the weekend, since I think that is when the site is really active?

I borrowed a book from my aunt so I want to finish it before she lets a friend borrow it. I don't really like the protagonist all that much. If I met him in real life, I would work out at the gym and then sock him in the nose. x3 I am also reading some books with demons in them. So, I am hoping I get to itch my demon/summoner itch at some point.

Wanted to swim this summer, but I did not work out. So, I'm going to compromise and go for a bath one of these days. We got hot water back after the town rerouted the gas pipes. It took maybe three or four days of waiting for the guy to come to switch our pipes. That was... that was a joy. :/

Gearing up for a non-fandom rp request :D! Please don't reply!
Still setting things up here.

• Call me Mage. I am over 25, and in my early 30s.
      EST.
    • I enjoy drawing, writing, playing video games, and making up characters in my spare time.
    • I go by she/her/they/them pronouns.
    • I would like to publish my stories someday.
    • I may write quickly, or I might not. There is no in-between. Worst scenario, expect two posts in a week?
    • My preference is multi-paragraph. I may get a little intimidated by novella-styled writing, but I will try my best to match my partner's style.
    • I like doubling up as needed and expect things to be balanced out. If I am playing a role for you, I expect the same dedication back.
    • I prefer writing female and feminine characters, but I will write male and masculine characters as needed. I just need a little bit more time with them.
    • I do not use realistic face claims as I am horrendous at finding face claims in general.
    • Let me know if you can no longer roleplay.
    • No one-liners, please. At least a paragraph or a few sentences. I can also wait if the mood strikes you again. Just let me know.
    • I roleplay on discord and Tumblr, but I would like to roleplay here before going off-site.
    • My preference is mostly for m/f, f/nb, f/f, and nb/nb. My writing for m/m pairings is very weak. I also need to be comfortable with you beforehand.
    • I can write canon divergent plots :D! There's more creative liberty! Can write fandom with just OCs.
    • Smut:Story ratio? 40/60 I like there to be a little more story than smut.
    • Ask me whether I like a certain kink first. While I like pregnancy, not all couples want children right off the bat or in the first place. It really depends on the kind of characters we're playing.
    • My limits are here.
  • Again, my limits are here. These are just some of them.
    💚Favorites💚
    ✅Yes✅
    🆗Maybe 🆗
    ⛔No⛔
    Oral Sex
    Scissoring
    Tantric
    Multiple Characters
    Magic
    Adventure
    Vaginal Sex
    Fantasy
    Supernatural/Paranormal​
    Anal
    Aftercare
    Anatomically correct
    Breast/Nipple Worship
    Cockwarming
    Double Penetration
    Fingering
    Bondage
    Suspension
    Hair-pulling​
    Branding
    Breast/Nipple Torture
    Choking
    Humiliation
    Violence
    Gore (not sexual)
    Transformation
    Slice of Life
    Body Swapping​
    ❌Bimbofication
    ❌Vore
    ❌Cuckolding
    ❌Inflation
    ❌Crushing
    ❌Farting
    ❌Vomit
    ❌Scat
    ❌Diapers
    ❌Extreme Musk​

Non-Fandom Pairings
Please Note: Just because I am picking the stereotypical 'subby' parts, does not mean they are completely submissive.
Demon/Human or Summoner
Vampire/Human or Witch
Singer
/Bandmate
Vampire lord/vampire
Young Demon lord/Young Demon Lord (arrangement by parents)
Demon lord/rival demon lord
More will come…

Writing up some characters for the above pairings. Let's see what you got.

Demon/Human or Summoner
  • Chione comes from a wealthy background. She comes from a family of demon summoners. She started training at thirteen and would complete her training with the summoning of a lower-level demon. Her family is one of the distinguished mage families capable of summoning demons. After accidentally summoning one of the demon lords she finds out that one of her immediate family members makes armaments out of demons. Demons do not take kindly to it, especially when a minor lord goes missing! It is up to Chione and her new allies to figure it out.
    While figuring that out, she is fighting her marriage arrangements tooth and nail. She just wants her freedom through any means necessary.

Vampire/Human or Witch
  • Vivian lives comfortably, thank you. There are plenty of opportunities for doing business with the local inhuman populace. Say, for instance, a werewolf wants to skip the full moon. There is a potion for that. A vampire wants to make sure the blood they are drinking is not poisonous in any way. There is an amulet for that. Name the problem, she has the solution for that. Unfortunately, the non-magical people in the neighborhood think she is prostituting herself. They can think about what they like!

There is always an interesting client that comes to her door. A nice opportunity for making money, paying the bills, and keeping her coffee piping hot. One night it just so happens to be a noble vampire. The thing he wants from the witch is an opportunity of a lifetime, but the witch enjoys her neutrality and her already carefully made policies. What is a witch to do?

Singer/Bandmate
  • Darlene is a singer whose band has disbanded, but has a lovely voice and wants to work with another band. A friend tells her that a band is holding auditions for a singer, while they would prefer a male lead singer, they could potentially go for a female lead. They would just have to simply listen to her voice. However, Darlene knows there are other potential things the band will be looking for. The chemistry between the vocalist and their bandmates is absolutely crucial for a successful band.

Working on the last three.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out what is best for the layout of my signature. It seemed it would cut off the request thread links. Anyway, I am gonna try tracking my threads. Found a notebook I really like to do just the thing! If it does not work out, I will try the thread tracker site. I don't think many people track their threads in their journals. If I start doing that, it will mostly be in a spoiler. What I do not get done today for the site, I will try tomorrow. I am still trying to get used to things again.

As for my request threads for fandom roleplays, I will not be replacing any of them. If you do happen to find it updated, it is only that. I'll be mostly updating my non-fandom RP request thread.

I will pop on later to copypasta some more character profiles to previous posts. I am not sure about the rules for journals, but I think as long as I am not spamming more than two posts a day it's okay. I would also like to continue with drawing and coloring my original characters for roleplays.

Working on replies today and tomorrow. Sunday I have Pathfinder.
Working on characters as well for my rp request threads.

Human Summoner

“I’m ready to face whatever wants to kill me! Yep! … Nah, I think I will linger here a little more.”
Name: Chione (Key-oh-neh) Selinofoto
Nickname: Ki, Kio
Gender/sex: Female/AFAB
Hair color: Light Blue
Eye color: Light Blue
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 122 lbs.
Date of birth: February 4
Astrological sign: Aquarius
Alignment: Chaotic Good with some Chaotic Neutral traits –Yeah, she is the type to leave the shopping cart in the middle of an empty parking spot. Oh, and the type to say “fuck the cart corral”, and shoves the cart in there willy-nilly. Yeah, I am referencing a certain image on the internet.
Song/tiny playlist: “Let Us Burn” Within Temptation

Appearance/faceclaim:
humansummoner.png
Personality: She is sweet and kind, but there is a slight vindictive streak when she is wronged. She is the type of person who will figure out a way to make something seem like an accident, but it is on purpose and with purpose. She just needs time to think things through, and figure out all the possible angles! She is not perfect, and quite a number of times she has messed up. Chione is able to take what she deals out. She is composed and determined, good traits to have when summoning demons and their like.

Background: Chione comes from a wealthy background. She comes from a family of demon summoners. She started training at thirteen and would complete her training with the summoning of a lower-level demon. Her family is one of the distinguished mage families capable of summoning demons. After accidentally summoning one of the demon lords she finds out that one of her immediate family members makes armaments out of demons. Demons do not take kindly to it, especially when a minor lord goes missing! It is up to Chione and her new allies to figure it out.

While figuring that out, she is fighting her marriage arrangements tooth and nail. She just wants her freedom through any means necessary.
Abilities: Demon summoning, sigil/rune magic, protection, and warding. She has more to learn from her demon summon. As a human, she has very diluted demon blood that makes it easier to summon demons.

Human Witch

“Do me a favor? Throw whatever rules you learned about witches out the window. Thanks.”
Name: Vivian
Nickname: Vi, Vivi
Hair Color: Strawberry brunette
Eye Color: ice blue
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 132 lbs
Date of Birth: August 4
Astrological Sign: Leo
Race: Witch
Song/Tiny Playlist:
Alignment: She and I have no idea. Chaotic. Let’s go with that.
Appearance/Faceclaim: Short wavy, curly hair up to the chin. She has piercing pale, ice blue eyes that look almost white. She wears a lot of jewelry from earrings, chokers, necklaces, bracelets, and rings decked out in charms and enchantments. There is a whole pouch of raw gems she has hidden safely away from sight she uses as a weapon against inhuman enemies.
Personality: When you see her, think of a Queen of Wands. She is down to business and keeps herself detached from the woes of her clients. She is temperamental, and it is very bad to get her angry. Gems light up especially her own jewelry, your potion splashes in your face, or she might kill you where you stand. Who knows? It depends on what her client did to anger her. It may not do well for the business, but she is very good with her job.
Background: She lives comfortably, thank you. There are plenty of opportunities for doing business with the local inhuman populace. Say, for instance, a werewolf wants to skip the full moon. There is a potion for that. A vampire wants to make sure the blood they are drinking is not poisonous in any way. There is an amulet for that. Name the problem, she has the solution for that. Unfortunately, the non-magical people in the neighborhood think she is prostituting herself. They can think about what they like!

There is always an interesting client that comes to her door. A nice opportunity for making money, paying the bills, and keeping her coffee piping hot. One night it just so happens to be a noble vampire. The thing he wants from the witch is an opportunity of a lifetime, but the witch enjoys her neutrality and her already carefully made policies. What is a witch to do?
Abilities: Necromancy, gem magic, warding/protection/strengthening, rune/sigil magic, invocation, and evocation. Many more to learn. Necromancy takes a lot of stamina and a lot of work to negotiate with the dead for summoning.

Singer

Name: Darlene Darcy
Nickname: Darl, Darcy
Gender/Sex: Female
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 137-8 lbs.
Date of Birth: November 7
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Race: Human
Song/Tiny Playlist:
Appearance/Faceclaim: Hip length, raven black hair with bangs cut to a point. Locks of hair frame her face on either side coming down to her chin before her ears. She wears a choker. She is often seen in a dark tank top and faux leather pants that slightly flares out. Darlene wears high-heeled boots.
Personality: She is shy when she first meets someone and unsure whether they would like her or not. She does her best to put on a show to be someone that others would like, and gets disappointed when they do not. When she is not singing, she is quiet and enjoys the small things in life. She enjoys feeding the birds and whistling to them on walks through the park. She is going through the stages of grief over the disbandment of her previous band when her friend tells her of one needing a singer.
Background: Darlene is a singer whose band has disbanded, but has a lovely voice and wants to work with another band. A friend tells her that a band is holding auditions for a singer, while they would prefer a male lead singer, they could potentially go for a female lead. They would just have to simply listen to her voice. However, Darlene knows there are other potential things the band will be looking for. Chemistry between the vocalist and their bandmates are absolutely crucial for a successful band.

a Fate/ oc
(to Archer Gilgamesh) “Leopard print is dead. Change my mind.”

Name: Izumi Amamiya
Nickname: “Brat, Mongrel, and Bitch are okay, but she won’t answer you.”
Race: Magus, Human
Mission: To stop the Incineration of Humanity following the death of Ritsuka “Gudao” Fujimaru. Cooperate with the other masters in order to do so.
Affiliation: Chaldea Security Organization
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hair Color: Teal
Eye Color: Indigo
Height: 5’7” in heels and wedges
Weight: 137 lbs.

Magecraft:
Mage rank: Cause

War: Grand Orders
Servant(s): Chaldea Security Organization

Affinity: Prefers working with Chaotic and Good Servants.

Background: Wanted to summon Enkidu, but ended up with a bag of … Kings. Oopsies. She is dealing with it in the only way she knows how… By getting on their nerves. Despite this, she is a hard-working mage. She hides a kinder side, which she limits to the dying and the much shyer Servants.
When she was given her name, her mother was thinking of the Aquarius constellation.

Back
Top Bottom