Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Motivation (T-mase/Ameliarp)

AmeliaRP

Super-Earth
The train was busier than she had expected for a Sunday. Pru Palmer was travelling all the way from London to Edinburgh. She was going one day early to prepare a week-long Positive Psychology at Work course. It was the first she was part presenting for TRM, an international management consultancy agency, who she joined after graduating a few months ago in Human Resources Management. She was keen to create a good impression with her employers but at the same time felt rather nervous about the task they had given her

With a laptop over one shoulder and wheeling a lightweight trolley suitcase, the 22 year old strawberry blonde was pleased that she had the forethought to reserve a seat. It had to be a table one, preferably forward-facing, that would give her some room to write up the expositions she needed to plan. More delighted she found the other three seats in the cluster were empty and had not been booked in advance. Quickly she spread out her things to deter other passengers from reducing her ample space.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" Pru mumbled to herself though perhaps a little too loudly. She was looking at a message she had just received on her mobile phone after taking off her jacket and making herself comfortable for the long journey. It was from Jack, the guy she was supposed to meet at the hotel, who was running the show. He said he had been delayed but was still hopeful of arriving in the evening. He was kindly emailing her full instructions about the set-up and what she needed to do in the meantime. It did not go down well the the blonde, who wearing jeans and a tee adorned in biting sarcasm with the word 'Obey' verging on reverse psychology.

Harry Marriott arose with a start, deciding to get an extra day in Edinburgh to see the sights before starting upon the motivation conference that was a week long. He really didn't know what to expect from a week long effort to enhance his ability to get the best out of his team. However his company were paying the hotel costs and the train fare for him so there was no reason for him to pass up the opportunity to go. At the very least for the 35 year old it would be boring, however who knows, maybe he would actually be lucky enough to get something more out of it that he would be able to use in order to further enhance his career. He dressed himself in a pair of skinny jeans from Superdry and a tight fitting top, also from Superdry that was red and long sleeved.

A hold all was slung over his shoulder as he stepped from the taxi at Peterborough Station to board the train that left from London around 40 minutes ago. The chances were that the train would be full and as such he had his mind already settled on standing for the entire journey which was not a short one by any means. He put in his headphones, Snow Patrol "Chocolate" began to play in his ears as he strode toward the platform awaiting the train to arrive humming the tune to himself resisting the urge to sing the words out loud.

It was not long before the train pulled into the station and he could see as it ground to a stop that each carriage was rather overloaded with people, finding a seat was going to be fun to say the least. He stepped onto the train behind a young woman who turned right, as such he decided to chance his arm by turning left. He put his holdall into the luggage compartment and set to looking down the train for a spare seat. Fuck, oh fuck were the words that Harry heard and had a little chuckle to himself as some of the more senior passengers tutted to themselves at the curse words leaving the mouth of a young blonde who was clearly very busy with whatever she was doing. Despite the fact the majority of her paperwork was sprawled all over the table in front of her, there was a spare seat.

Harry approached and removed his right headphone out of politeness, not wanting to assume he can just sit down, though there was no reason to assume that young girl would say no. "Umm Hi there, do you mind if I take a seat?" He questioned looking politely toward the young woman before looking at the paperwork. He noticed the log of TRM on a number of the sheets and as such assumed she was also going to the conference. "Looks as if we are going to the same conference", Harry continued as he had not had an answer to his question as of yet, hoping that making some polite conversation would mean she was more likely to accept his query.

Her latest curse was completely muffled this time as she looked up at the guy wanting to disturb her. Couldn't he go somewhere else? Pru was sure if he looked hard enough there would be better spaces for him, especially ones that did not need her to clear some of her stuff from the table and her suede jacket lying on the seat where he was seeking to take away from her. Why did he have to ask in the first place, if he was just going to put himself there. It wasn't a question she knew that. He just wanted to be awkward. She knew the type. On the other hand, the strawberry blonde did not rule out that he could be a submissive, completely misinterpreting the Obey slogan on her top

"Oh you're not Jack, are you? I was just cursing you." It would be too much of a coincidence surely but they guy did say he was going on the same course it seemed. The train he had got on was going to Edinburgh, so it could be a distinct possibility though she did not know how many other events TRM would be holding in the coming week. Perhaps he had made up to his wife if that had been the reason he thought he was going to be late. Or for all Pru knew he could have even walked out on her if they had been having a matrimonial dispute. All she hoped was that she was not cited in any eventual divorce proceedings.

"No I don't suppose you can be. I don't think I'd have such luck." In a delayed reaction, she offered to take her olive jacket from the seat before rapidly trying to collect up her scattered papers into an untidy pile. Trying to rush, the 22 year old inadvertently caught a key on her laptop that caused a momentary panic. Brushing her long locks away from her face that was rapidly becoming flush, she thought at first she had lost all the write-ups she had been working on. But it was with some relief when she found that they were still stored.

Lying back in her seat she breathed a sigh of relief as she again eyed the guy sitting opposite her. Probably a bit too old for her, she thought that he looked to be the lean and athletic shape that she liked though never could find any. At least not already spoken for nor even married though she could see his wedding finger even if her bothered to wear a ring.

Harry laughed nervously when the young woman queried if he was someone called Jack, clearly someone with that name had just ruffled a few of her feathers. "I am not sure who Jack is but I am sure pleased for you that I am not." Harry finalised his sentence with another nervous laugh. To his delight the young woman began to clear her things for him and a seat then in turn became free, a place to park his behind for the remainder of the trip up North was certainly something that he was very happy to accept and he was grateful for the young woman making space for him. His request was indeed out of politeness however had she advised she was not moving he would have gone further down the train to find a seat if she had refused.

Nodding politely in the direction of the young woman it dawned on him just how beautiful she was. Clearly she was much younger than he, though it did make the long train journey much more bearable to be able to sit opposite someone that was just so good to look at. Now and then only, of course. "I appreciate it, thanks." He said as he took up residence in the seat that had been made available for him. "Harry by the way, if we are going to the same place then it makes sense to offer you my name now as I am sure there will be one of those team building exercises that always seem to be at these things", he quipped.

He placed his headphone back in, not wanting to disturb her any more than he already had. The playlist had now flicked along to Biffy Clyro "The Captain" the opening sequence of the soldiers marching just finished as he bobbed his head slightly to the beat. Harry tried his best to not look at the lady opposite, instead trying to turn his entire body toward the window to look out at the trees rushing past. It was proving a difficult task without a doubt and something he knew would not last for the entire journey.

There was not much of Harry that was pleased to be going on this trip, his employers had almost forced him into it and in truth he was not really keen on the whole idea but given that the weekend was free, basically, it was something he felt obligated to adhere to. At least from it he was going to see a new city, something he was very pleased about and that in itself was a good enough reason to go.

After the guy got on the train at Peterborough and disturbed Pru, she found it much more difficult to concentrate. She had made some inroads before she was interrupted but had lost the momentum. He had turned out not to be her colleague but a punter hoping to benefit from the course which she and others from TRM were presenting. She chose not to correct him that she was not similar to him. At least not immediately as she had no wish to become embroiled in a conservation about it with him. Instead though together with a qualified smile she returned the gesture when he offered her his name without any handshake. "I'm Pru but not necessarily prudent."

Still hopeful of getting some more productive work done, the 22 year old blonde left her laptop on, albeit allowing it to go into a sleep mode. Initially she spent some time finishing off clearing up and sorting out her various papers which had been spread around but but no longer had so much room for any more. Often her tendency was to jump to wrong conclusions without thinking. She could be rather impulsive and even obsessive when something irked her or she thought something was not quite right. Perhaps the guy opposite wasm't wrong about her when she had deflected some of her anger about Jack on him instead.

Letting her mind wander, Pru became fidgety as often was the case. She generally had a problem with not being able to keep still. Though not normally claustrophobic it became more difficult not to feel restless. Space under the table was also limited and not once but several times they seemed to have rubbed their knees and other parts of their legs together. A few times she caught him looking in her direction that made her feel a little self-conscious. He wasn't trying to visualise her naked, was he? Or at least his eyes could have been tracing the outline of her non-existent bra under the material of her tee for all she knew. Maybe he was just having other attempts to understand the catchword printed on her top.

Watching him, she strawberry blonde found it almost impossible to assess exactly how old he may have been. Age seemed to be an issue with him, she thought. Not only was he apparently dressing in such a cult way years younger than himself, but if anything shouldn't it be her rather than him wearing phones to listen to music. Carrying so much, she wished she had brought herself a drink and a snack to eat. Was she just to leave everything and go in search of the buffet car, there had been no sign of a food trolley doing the rounds. "You don't mind keeping an eye on my things, I just want to get some refreshment. You don't want anything yourself?"

Pru, what a very unusual but interesting name. Harry thought to himself as he began to sit and wonder if it was short for something or if actually that was simply her name. He even let his mind play with itself in wondering how that was spelt. He finally settled on the fact it was likely with a 'U' at the end rather than an 'E'. A short while into the journey he did allow himself to turn back face on to the young woman and tried his best not to stare, though it did prove difficult allowing himself the occasional glance as she was busy looking at all the paperwork and her laptop. She was busy and trying to be productive he could see and so he didn't disturb her, despite the interest he had in knowing what she did for a living and if she was also being forced to spend her time in Edinburgh for the week without really wanting to be there.

He fidgeting was also not going unnoticed, was she nervous? Angry? Or rather potentially just uncomfortable? Before long he noticed that she was speaking to him, he pulled out a headphone and looked politely toward Pru and took on board what she was saying, though he was sure he missed the first couple of words being engrossed in the music. "An eye on your stuff...Sure, yes no problem" He said probably far more excitedly than would be considered normal.

Harry reached to his pocket and pulled out his wallet and grabbed hold of a five pound note taking up the offer for something, displaying an element of trust as she had just done toward himself. "A bottle of Coke or something would be lovely if you don't mind?" He said sliding the note toward the young girl opposite. It was the first time that he had let his eyes set upon her own since he asked if he was able to sit down opposite her, indeed it did not go amiss this time that the young woman's eyes were alluring and he had to shake his head slightly to bring himself back toward the reality and not the dream like state he had allowed his mind to wander into.

"But yes I will sit and watch your things, take your time. Thanks for that, Pru." He finalised leaving his right headphone out for the time being. She was slender, a really beautiful woman and someone that was now certainly not just younger but beyond him in respect of any sort of romantic venture. There was no doubt in Harry's mind that she was certain to be having men swarming to her and rightly so.

Not that you would be having any sort of 'fun' with a woman you have just met on the train you moron. He shook his head slightly again as his mind brought him back to reality, though the very short escape away from the real world now and then was always a little fun to have. In general his brain was relatively vanilla with these sorts of things when he saw beautiful women, where he was almost sure that other men would allow their mind to travel the gutter. Instead his was more interested in wondering if she would be a companion of his in looking at the sights of Edinburgh to keep him company, realistically that would be much better for himself to not have to simply enjoy his own very mundane company.

Her offer had not been thought through. It wasn't meant to be taken up. Asking him if he wanted anything from the buffet was just being polite. It was a hollow gesture in return for keeping an eye on her things. Pru didn't know Harry from Adam other than he was going to the Edinburgh course. For all she knew he could steal her laptop and other valuables himself. To tell her he wanted a coke surprised her. It was hardly a healthy drink. Then to give her a £5 note to pay for it embarrassed her. To hand her money from her wallet was as if the blonde could have been a hussy and could have been for giving him a blowjob under the table. The reimbursement was in front of the eyes of other passengers too. Worse still she only ever used cards herself.

As she headed off down the carriage red-faced, it was also on her mind why he had told her to take her time. Did he want to really go through all her belongings? Surely he didn't want to see what she had been doing on her laptop or look at all the documents and letters she had put in one of her folders. It was a bit farcical to think he wanted to read or even copy everything so he wouldn't have to go on the course and would seek a refund. It was all irrational thought Pru tried to tell herself but she feared not for the first time that she was developing some kind of symptoms akin to having a self-diagnosed borderline personality disorder or another similar syndrome.

"Sorry I took so long. I think everyone on the train saw me coming and jumped ahead of me in the queue." Returning eventually to their compartment, she stretched across to where Harry was sitting and handed him his coke, wondering how the toxic ingredients in it hadn't decomposed the plastic bottle it was in. Hovering over the table, she pressed her loins against the edge to help maintain her balance as the train swayed. She put her own water drink down together with a bag of crisps. Taking out his five pound from her purse, Pru handed it back to him. "Is okay, I just put in all on my card."

As she finally sat down back in her seat, she gently blew a few of her long blonde locks away from her face. At least the break it gave her a bit of exercise if frustration too. Opening her jumbo bag of crisp she offered the pack to her adversary sitting opposite. "Smelled like a pub up there. Quite a few getting drunk." Pru scrunched up her nose at Harry, who would discover it has one of her common facial expressions.

Harry sat and awaited the return of his new companion, even if it were just for the train journey. He had told suggested that the young woman take her time but he didn't expect her to be gone for quite as long as she had disappeared for. He looked to his watch and began to grow concerned that she had decided to sit somewhere else away from him and return with a few minutes to go to collect her belongings. It then dawned on Harry that potentially he may have offended the young woman, somehow and that she was therefore not interested in a return for that reason.

He tried to ignore his mind somewhat and didn't let it wander to far. He instead allowed his playlist to continue to pound his eardrum though did leave one headphone out again in order to hear should Pru return to her seat. A little more time did pass before she eventually came back advising that the whole train had jumped in front of her. She handed him his drink and his five pound back "Oh well, thanks." He said, admiring the generosity that the complete stranger had afforded him by purchasing his drink for him. "I will have to repay the favour in Scotland" He advised as he unscrewed the bottle lid and took a large gulp from the bottle. Now and then he just fancied a drink of Coke, it was never his drink of choice but was a go to when he was in the mood.

Pru commented on the smell of the carriage containing the food, likening it to a pub. On the inside Harry did chuckle a little, assuming she had never been on a train, especially one carrying likely many Stag Do groups away from their partners for the next few days meaning a drink of alcohol was acceptable at any time of the day. He didn't pass comment before she offered him a crisp from the pack she had bought. "I will pass thank you." He politely declined feeling that the young woman had already done more than enough for him on this train journey alone.

"You aren't a fan of a stiff drink now and then, I take it?" He queried, believing the chance to offer Pru a drink later that evening in recompense for her generosity was long gone. He himself did enjoy a beer and would frequently have a drink or two before heading home from work every Friday in a way to release some tension that had built from the working week. It dawned on Harry that Pru was a tough cookie to try and work out. Usually very coy in assessing a persons character, he simply couldn't put his finger on anything with her. She was a mystery but that in itself made him wanting to get to know her all the more interesting.

"Sometimes I can be persuaded. It's been known, just an occasional one." The expression on her face suggested that she may have not been telling the entire truth. More likely she was just discretely and playfully playing down claims she ever touched such beverages. Pru did not drink heavily though, only that especially wine tended to go straight to her head. Rather than becoming sleepy. she was the type who became happy with it, if rather loud and hyperactive. She could be a potential ball of fire if he but knew otherwise than his doubts if she ever liked a a tot or two or three.

From being so quiet the trip down to the buffet carriage livened her up. Her work on the train was truly finished for the time being as she unplugged her laptop and put it back into its bag along with the array or papers and document that once she had scattered around. Maybe it had been the whiff of spirits that had started her off or could she have already had a glass or two and was why it took her so long to get back.

"Never really liked Sundays. Always reminds me of my mother trying to get me and my sisters off to church." Suddenly she started to embark upon a trail of idiosyncratic tales, taking him into her childhood days. He himself being that much older than she presumably had a lot more luggage to dispense with if he felt like talking though perhaps more likely after a few pints of beers at the bar.

"All done, space for two more passengers. You needn't feel guilty any more about disturbing me." Everything was neat and tidier albeit she still had her jacket on one of the supposed spare seats and a couple of briefcase along with her laptop on another. Stretching herself there was less room still under the table as their knees and thighs collided not for the first time. Perhaps she had said to much as she had rambled on, giving the impression that she was a complex person at the very least.

playacting

There was no real certainty to her voice and as such Harry was not convinced if she did or didn't drink. He simply just smiled and nodded at her acknowledgement that Pru may have the occasional one now and then. He sat and didn't say much more, watching the young woman continue to beaver away at the work in front of her. It wasn't until she spoke of her displeasure for Sunday that Harry began to wonder if Pru had ever heard of Monday and the start of the working week which was by far and away his least favourite of the week. He was not totally sure if she had picked up on the fact that he was not really interested in being at the conference or not but no doubt the topic of conversation would shortly come up, though he was not going to be the one to do that and draw on the negative energies within.

"I was never a church goer", Harry admitted, "My parents are both Atheists and myself Agnostic." He was not one much for religion but he didn't feel the need to go into that. He was well aware that the two things in life that would always divide opinion was that of religion and the other politics. "I have the utmost respect for someone having a belief though. I think actually that having someone to turn to is quite a nice thought."

Harry decided to leave the discussion there as Pru began to pack away her things. "I don't even know how many stops there are left." He began not usually travelling much on a train. "Though I still appreciate you letting me sit here, beats standing." He finalised as their knees knocked under the table again. That was the worst part about public transport, the leg room. He himself was a taller gentleman also so he seemed to feel it more than most. "As you say you only drink now and then I am not sure how this will go down but it would be a pleasure to have a drink with you in Edinburgh and chat more about our reasons for being here and the conference itself." Harry was assuming that the pair were certainly going to the same place at least as that was likely to prove to be far to much of a coincidence.

Although he did not seem that much older than she was, perhaps a decade or more, they seemed to be from such different generations even if with his earbuds he acted more like a teen. He was cute though, Pru thought, even if a bit strait-laced. And there he was already inviting her for a drink, even if tentatively. Harry even used the word the old-school word of being a pleasure as opposed to the pleasurable time they may or my not have between the sheets. The 22 year old strawberry blonde was falling for it. His approach was much more gentle and subtle to what she was used to. Surprisingly it even excited her. She wondered if he was even thinking of trying to get her into bed.

"I'd love too. Beside you owe me." She gave him a ready-made excuse to cover his bashfulness. He was the type of girl that made her feel she needed to reach out to him and being a very tactile person it came automatically. Stretching her arm across the table towards him, she put her hand on top of his as her own particular gesture of expressing he appreciation of his offer and her appropriate acceptance. Perhaps not quite as proper, out of sight the inside of her thigh rubbed against the outside of his knees and temporarily if unwittingly rested there.

"I'd rather not talk about the conference though to be honest. I'm already more than full of it." Pru scrunched up her nose at him and sat forward as if she wanted to confide in him. Her hand still lay on his. Such was the length of his elongated legs, his knee edged its way further up her adductor muscles. Her tongue slid out of her mouth and went her lips though not intentionally in a seductive way before turning her head towards her brief cases. "If you were that interested I could give you most of the papers you will get to read."

Pru accepted without even a suggestion of hesitation and lay her hand on top of his own on the table. It also did not go unnoticed to Harry that their legs were meeting under and felt himself subconsciously rub his leg a couple of times against his counterparts. He gulped slightly. In his younger days this would have been quite a normal occurrence for him, perhaps not on a train but certainly strangers falling for him and surrendering to his will. Nowadays though he still had it in him to dominate a situation he was more subdued and perhaps even more mature, that though was debatable as he was certain in his mind that he was still only a teenager.

"Great...That is absolutely great." He said perhaps a little to excitedly, hoping that that glee alone was not enough to put Pru off before they had even disembarked the train. She was different to the girls he usually found to be attractive. Age being the obvious and most defining factor to it all, he naturally would not ask unless the topic of conversation came up but he couldn't see her being much older than twenty. Further she was not a brunette. It was personal preference after all but normally he found brunettes to be much more his type. Pru though was different, she was interesting and there was no doubting that ever part of him was delighted at the opportunity to simply get to know her some more. An acquaintance to turn to during this week at the conference if he required it.

Her reluctance to talk about the conference was fair enough, and he smiled at her very politely as he swallowed hard at the sly tongue movement around her lips before quickly turning away toward her cases. He was nervous, not sure what to make of what we happening before him. It was almost like a dream that he found himself in, something like this didn't just happen to people like himself. He was certain that there was a catch for her being so nice to him, so flirtatious, like her boyfriend would be greeting her as they got of the train at Edinburgh and his offer of a drink later that day would simply turn into him becoming a third wheel.

There was some slight confusion at the offer of being able to see some of the papers however. Harry had found it a little odd that she had so much paperwork that he had not seen about the conference but perhaps he had not put two and two together the whole time. "You are presenting the conference, I assume?" He both questioned and stated, his voice no doubt portraying someone very confused. "None the less you have just tidied all that away, don't get it all back out again just for me." He concluded, "It will ruin the surprise after all." He noticed that his knee had been rocking back and forth along side Pru's thigh, he was not really sure for how long it had been going on. Assuming she had noticed herself though she was not stopping it and that excited Harry somewhat, perhaps this conference may not be as boring as he had assumed it would be.

"Wasn't going to give them to you now. Was just saying." Her intentions in offering to give him copies of papers were to only underline that she didn't want to really talk shop when they went for a drink. This time she furrowed her brows as she spoke. From the activity under the table, it seemed he might have other things himself on his mind. Pru began to think whether she had bitten off more than she could chew. He might have been from a different generation but it only meant it was more difficult for her to read him. He obviously had a lot more experience than the impression he gave to her, certainly more than herself.

His knee had become rather risque. Pru had only herself to blame. She had freely let their legs to intertwine, perhaps even encourage it. But with him jiggling so close to her core, the 22 year old was finding herself out of her league or so she began to fear. She had been conscious of his progression yet done nothing about it. Rather she had enjoyed the little physical indulgence allowing her body to slide slightly down her seat for her groin area to even greet his encroachment. If he was to pretend that nothing untoward was happening out of sight then neither should she. Was he calling her bluff or what it her who was challenging him, so to speak?

"Seems as if I may have been dropped right in it anyway. Will have to wait till we get there." The strawberry blonde was referring back to Jack being delayed after falsely hoping that Harry could have been him. She picked up her phone to check the time, estimating there could still be at least an hour before the train arrives at Edinburgh. The dynamics of his knee could only be described as grinding to a greater or lesser extent and was awakening her own sexual urges. Pru was tempted to play footsie with him and compress her toes on a similar target on him but that could well be a step too far especially given that they were on a public train. Instead she drew her own thighs closer together entrapping his patella on renaissance duties.

"Do you reckon someone is just trying to take advantage of me?" Her question had a distinct double entendre as it was intended to be, whether it be the company she worked for or the guy sitting opposite who was coming onto her. Yet she made made to move to release his invading thigh to ad to the bemusement.

Harry was not sure how to respond to the question. The flirtatious back and forth suddenly came to an abrupt end in the mind of Harry as Pru questioned if she was being taken advantage on, especially as his knee had been sandwiched between both of her thighs and no longer caressing up and down her thigh as it had been doing moments before. He looked eyes with her own and tried to hide his surprise at the question whilst trying also to buy himself a short while to respond without making a fool of himself, though the truth was there was a real chance he had already done that.

It did dawn on Harry that Pru could also be referring to someone else, the fact she had mentioned being dropped in it by someone could also lend itself to being taken advantage of. There was no easy way to tell other than to test the waters with a response. Reluctantly he retracted his knee from between her legs and opened his own slightly wider to avoid contact between the pair of them beneath the table of the train.

"I am not sure," Harry began plumping for the fact her comment previously of being dropped in it was the reason for her intriguing question. "I mean I don't know the full situation fully, I assume that they must think you are capable of carrying out what you are being tasked to do otherwise they wouldn't do that to you, in my opinion anyway." His advice was probably not that great, however it was the best he could muster. There was little way of truly knowing what was going through her mind and what she was questioning. Harry found Pru to be intriguing to say the least and that in itself just added to the excitement inside of him.

"Nobody will make you do what you don't want to do, I am certain of that", Harry advised using the advice to be for a separate situation to the one they found themselves in or indeed this current predicament if indeed Pru was not impressed with his less than subtle advances even if she herself had been teasing him and playfully toying with himself also. The last thing Harry wanted though was to be accused of any form of sexual harassment so though he best back off whilst there was an opportunity and he was in to deep.

Another feather in his cap, that's what he deserved. It was what Pru thought, believing the guy opposite her did not seem to be at all pretentious. Harry did have the courtesy to remove his knee from pressing against her groin though she missed it being there. He had been challenged indirectly if he was taking liberties with the blonde. Rather than making some feeble apology or dream up some lame excuse, he did neither. She liked that. But moreover, he took the question in the way it was intended instead and chose to reply in positive compliments about her, and not overblown flattery or even being devious which he had the opportunity to do.

"I suppose that's how Jack will present it anyway. But it is very kind of you to say." Although they had lost their physical contact between, albeit in a disguised and sensual way, the 22 year old believed that they had gained something in communication. There had been something she had liked about him from her first impressions and it was being endorsed by her growing perceptions of him being unlike so may guys she knew or was acquainted with. What she liked about him retracting his knee though was that both of them knew what they were doing and there was no need for either to feign otherwise.

"You really don't think no one can get me to do what I don't want to do? I suppose my dad would give you a mixed response." She wasn't talking with him about boyfriends not that there was that many worth mentioning. It was true though that she could be obstinate and stubborn but again so was also often impulsive and impetuous. "So can I cross you off my list who I may get a Valentine's Card from? No flowers for my birthday, not even a Christmas present." Pru was having fun with him though not in a mocking way. She was happy and smiling and giggling and enjoying their banter.

"What about you? You don't think I could get you to do things that you don't want to do? You don't believe women have some power over men?" It was her turn to probe about him. He had virtually given her licence to do so or that was how she was interpreting his line of talking in her favour. Pru still wasn't sure whether he was married or not but had a wonderful chance to find out. "You've got no one at home wearing the trousers?"

Harry was still having an incredibly hard time working Pru out. She was feisty to day the least but rather he was enjoying it somewhat more than he perhaps he expected that he would. "Let us get to know one another more before we start worrying about Christmas presents, eh?" He teased with her trying to reciprocate the same level of banter that they had been bouncing back and forth with one another. He was intrigued though with the next question, it was telling. Why would Pru want to know if he was married, or with a partner? There of course was nobody at home wearing the trousers. There had been times when he thought he was with the right person, though the two very serious relationships he had one had ended because the pair worked difficult shifts and never saw one another and the other due to his partner at the time cheating.

No doubts in the mind of Harry that he had not wanted to love again, though the more accurate description was that he had forgotten how to love. Despite not really knowing Pru at all he felt impelled to be honest with her. His face though no doubt was already telling the full story of how single he was as he felt the disappointment on his own face. "No not anyone waiting at home." He advised, "I have been alone for quite some time, easier that way you know." Harry tried to not go into full detail but wanted to be clear he was available and free should Pru want anything with him, however unlikely that was likely to be.

"So the trousers are well and truly worn by me." He finalised as he hunched back in to his seat a little more his body language becoming somewhat more reserved and subdued but not completely turned off to Pru and wanting to know some more about her. "How about yourself? Someone at home awaiting your return, if so they will miss you this week I am sure." He advised, pulling himself up from the seat a little trying to show some interest in what Pru may have to say to him in retort.

It was developing into a short flurry of questions seeking a sudden exchange of information between the insipid couple. Their meeting on the train was virtually turning into a first date by default and a blind one at that. Had Pru gone to an agency would she have picked him out from his photograph? What would he or she included in their details and how honest would either of them been about themselves.

"I've got a female tenant if that counts. She contributes towards my mortgage." If her interest had just been academic, was his as well? He was checking out whether she had a partner at home after confessing himself he had none and that it had been the case for sometime. With him being older, the 22 year old strawberry blonde would assume that he carried more luggage that she did though not necessarily so. "If you were considering on moving in, I don't think she will mind."

Her biting sarcasm again came to the fore. Pru was hardly playing by the rules and behaving the way that she should in a spat of casual converation even if she thought she was being jovial. Previously she had been often accused of being awkward or confrontational when it was supposed to be an introductory period of getting to know each other and having a good time. Like many first dates, it had included a meal only a bottle of coke and a couple of secret vodkas and orange, which he seemed to have guesed in any event. They had though progressed at his behest into making a vague appointment for a second meeting.

"So where do you want to take me? A Japanese-style tour of the city in ten minutes? Or more of a pub crawl?" After her previous jest, she had allowed her gaze at him to linger as if assessing his character more and deciding whether she ought to apologise for her wayward sense of humour. Instead she pressed ahead with her quirkiness, while also wonder what kind of a game he wanted to play or more directly what was he thinking about her. Was Pru signalling her availability and whether she was as promiscous as she may seem to be.

Single, unless the female tenant being referred to was also a secret lover of Pru's which in itself was a thought that had the mind of Harry racing into all sorts of dark corners that were only ventured into when using his right hand to please himself. Perhaps this was the reason for the sarcasm, playing with his mind believing he had a chance only to be told that actually Pru was a lesbian and much rather fancied wrapping her lips around another woman's clitoris rather than the hard shaft of a male companion.

Harry had forgotten for a second he was on the train, his cock beginning to twitch his his pants at the very thought of it. It did appear she was happy to have an evening out with him though, which was a promising sign to say the least. He had not wanted to have something last ten minutes, or a pub crawl. He wanted to get to know her and repay her generosity. Harry's actual idea was to take her out for a meal, the chance to actually enjoy some real company and not his own for a change and at the same time see where the night took them.

Clearly though, he had grossly misjudged the situation. Would it be better that he decided to offer a pub crawl, though after her comments previously of the way the carriage smelt on the train he didn't believe that this was the best idea he could muster. It was time to display some courage and take the plunge, he was only here for a week if he was rejected right here right now it wouldn't be the end of the world, nor would it make any difference to his plans for sight seeing and enjoyment outside of the conference that he was being forced to be at.

"Well actually, I was rather thinking maybe we could get something to eat, spend a little more time together. Then maybe afterwards you can make a decision on that tenant if we get on." Harry teased, the first time his own playful sarcasm had been displayed. 'Two can play at that game', he convinced himself in his head, hoping his decision to behave that way was not ill judged and wrongly assumed to be acceptable in his mind.

"I'll have to see how much time I have. There may not be a great deal today but will find out when I get there." It wasn't one of the perks that necessarily went with her work. Canoodling with clients wasn't mentioned on her job description. But she was new to her role so didn't really know. Pru hadn't thought about what opportunities it may offer when presenting course around the country. She did not think she was the type to mix business with pleasure but would not rule it out. It could be useful distractions if she got bored, she thought. She certainly was enjoying herself sitting opposite the guy coincidentally travelling with her to the Edinburgh venue.

Whether he was joking or not, it seemed very clear that Harry was after much more than sharing a meal with her. But what was he suggesting they do after they eat. What kind of decision was he hinting at her making about her tenant. It was only a two bedroom apartment she was buying. Metaphorically or not did he want to replace her female student, just use her couch to sleep on or even move into Pru's bedroom himself? His sense of humour seemed so similar to her own, perhaps they would be able to get along or at least enough to be able to have a one-night stand if not more.

"Someone is planning well ahead. But you never mentioned if you were still going to have a room on your own at the hotel, did you?" Presumably they both had their own bookings anyway so it was perhaps more of a damp squib than an outrageous idea she was indicating to keep the lighthearted mood going. Otherwise it would have been a bit preposterous. Her knee had different intentions under the table having found his legs again after missing them for the past ten minutes. How far dare she push out the boat and send him signal whether or not he believed she was being sincere or not.

Why was this guy having such an affect on her? It was not that Pru was usually more shy or reserved with boys but neither was she usually so forward. Certainly not top the extent of coming onto them. It was as if he had some special powers over her. Previously it had become a little raunchy when she let him to virtually grind his knee against her kitty, even entrapping it as he did. Her legs were back at play networking with his again. Screwing up her nose and biting her bottom lip showed how driven she had become. How daring was she prepared to be in the gaze of the gaze of passengers sitting on the other side of the carriage?

Harry was of course a little disappointed that there were no guarantees that they would be able to eat out though he did indeed understand the reasons behind it. "I mean I completely understand, you just let me know when you can once we are there. If it is easier we can just call it a drink but it would be a shame to only spend a short while with you." He was getting braver and indeed starting to step out of his comfort zone into something of an unknown. This though didn't mean that he was not enjoying being there.

It was now going to far to be consequential, there was an attraction between the pair and Harry was starting to grow more and more certain of it. Her latest comment of the potential he would no longer have a room of his own at the hotel was enough to convince him that she was being playful and intentionally so. This was further confirmed in his mind when once more their legs were intertwined under the table forcing a very hard swallow in the throat of Harry who was still not sure of how to react to this in the view of other members of the public. Being out of the comfort zone though he tested the water, as his face blushed preparing himself.

"Well..." He began as he reached his right hand down and slid his index finger upward from her knee to the middle of Pru's inside thigh, "That depends if you think you can handle me". Harry did immediately regret his words, this wasn't him with people he didn't know at least and was putting himself into the line for a slap or something being thrown in his face. However, he was sure he would never forgive himself for not trying with the stranger before him if they just got off the train at Edinburgh and then only saw one another as part of the conference, he had to try and take the opportunity that was being presented to him as there was real doubt in his mind that someone this beautiful would ever demand his attention again.

He leaned forward onto his left arm on the table to allow his index finger under the table to trace closer toward the nectar pot stopping just short by a couple of centimetres before sitting himself back up in his seat and winking playfully the way of the strawberry blonde. "Believe you and me, I have....am quite the handful." He bit his own lip at this time with the intentional slip of the tongue hoping to play on the mind of the young girl opposite and allow it to wander into differing directions.

Was she out of her depth? Had she gone too far after overstepping her mark? Pru began to doubt if she could indeed handle him when he asked her. And possibly in both senses of the meaning. Was he even boasting how big he was? There was no way of telling unless she physically checked and that was certainly off the menu. It would be much too risque. Besides Harry had taken over the reigns himself and not only dared to put his hand on her knee but allowed his fingers to set off on their own exploration expedition up her thighs. It was thankful she was not wearing a skirt or a dress but even with jeans on it was very adventurous.

Already she was brandishing her tongue at him, opening her mouth and curling it upwards, showing the underside and running the tip along her upper lip. It was essentially a defensive mechanism she had learnt to drive guys crazy who had come onto her too heavily as well as those who had done so unsolicited. It was usually in defiance to let someone know she would not be bullied into having sex but wanted to seize back control. Out of the corner of her eye the strawberry blonde caught sight of an elderly woman watching her antics but she became so absorbed in her plucky game she pretended not to notice.

"More than a mouthful then? Would need to deep-throat you?" It was the only way she knew to answer him by hitting back. There seemed little reason for just innuendos, both were going well past that stage. Upstairs Pru was quite well-endowed herself but in a more firm and round way rather than being too flabby. Hopefully out of sight of other passengers, the 22 year old slid her hand nearest to the window under her white tee embellished in satire. Slowly her fingers trekked their way up to her free-spirited boobs unrestricted without a bra. "Maybe you like to check these cantaloupes for ripeness?"

The twinkle in her eye said more than any wink or nervous giggle. The stakes between the enchanted couple was rapidly soaring. Pru had begun to feel the tautness of her breast risings as her frolicking only emphasised the protrusion of her nipples through her tshirt. If he could reach out with his hand, she could do the same with one of her feet which she slid out from her shoe and lifted it under the table towards his groin. "It's one way of finding out."

Back
Top Bottom