Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any "I have too many interests", the search thread (big craving for dark and sadistic; more options inside!)

afluffymarshmallow

Meteorite
Hello, hello~! I'm Fluffy and I'm here to spill all of my kinks and interests into a disorganized pile and see if something manages to come out of it. Aka I've been in some particular moods lately and thus I'm throwing a search call out into the void to see what I manage to catch. Woohoo! I'll try to keep everything simple and clean for you all, though I promise you I'm not all that complicated as a person. ;w;

Read this first!

Some important stuff to note when it comes to figuring out where to start.
  • What’s in your pants doesn’t matter to me and what’s in mine shouldn’t matter to you. We’re writers and we’re writing characters, not rolling around on a dating site.
  • Obey basic rp etiquette rules, yada yada. Not gonna hound you for imperfect English so long as we can understand each other without struggle (this goes for excessive prose, too; if I need to look up every other ancient word, let’s not).
  • Open for rping in PMs, threads, discord, etc. I may ask that some content get delegated to non-public settings, though.
  • 3rd person pov only. I personally use present tense, but don’t care what tense you use.
  • I’m extremely flexible in all kinds of ways when it comes to writing! Doms, subs, tops, bottoms, switches; males, females, futas, non-binary kids, trans kids, monsters—I’m good with any and all! Gender and genitalia have no effect on my preferences or pairings; I’m open to mostly everything (check the ‘no’ list for fluctuations) on that front.
  • I'm also up to playing or playing against multiple characters! Neither is a problem on this end.
  • I normally write multiple paragraphs per reply (3 at minimum on average) and can sometimes tip the scales into novella depending on the scene, but I don’t really care how much or how little you write so long as it gives me something to work with and you don’t feel the need to constantly match me. That being said, I won’t tolerate one-liners even so.
  • I don’t blitz replies. My speed varies and I’ll never promise a guarantee on anything regarding it, but if a reply is pushing over a week, I’ll most certainly let you know what’s up. I don’t care how fast or slow you are, either. If you prefer faster, more consistent replies, then perhaps it's best to look elsewhere.
    • — In that same vein, I don’t really care if you drop a thread, though it would be nice if there’s a head’s up! I’m entirely free and open to changing up threads, starting new ones, all sorts of things if you’d like! Trust me, it doesn’t bother me at all—I might even give you a cookie, just to let you know it’s alright!
  • I don’t want to be the one driving everything. I’m open to winging things, chatting about the direction of the thread, whether it be just a few exchanged words or text blocks of worldbuilding and whatnot—just don’t leave it all to me. Have some input, take some initiative: if you aren’t interested in any of the ideas here and don’t have any to offer yourself, at least be willing to give me a starting point, y’know?
  • While I'm primarily looking for smut-heavy scenes, I don't mind story-based, too! Having a nice mix of both though is pretty sweet.

Currently on the “Nah” list:
  • I’m not in the mood to play a male bottoms (not subs; that’s different) against other male characters. This does not include futas.
  • Heteronormative and gender-role heavy M/F. Monsters and other non-human entities are not taken into account (call me).
  • Check the f-list. Anything under ‘no’.
  • Males topping female ferals/monsters. I’d rather the female monster top and if they do, they have some equipment at their disposal (dicks, tentacles, tails—things of that sort).
  • Sweet and sappy romance. I don’t feel like writing a love story, really, but I’m alright with one-sided and/or twisted relationships. Unless the plot really sells me on it, or it’s secondary to a scene (ie, having some cute couple get wrecked together by tentacles or something—or having one brainwashed by parasites and infecting the other under the guise of being normal—or having one forced to watch as the other gets fucked by something/someone), I’ll pass for now.
  • I’m not too into full on anthro characters? Animal ears/tails/lower halves are fine, but I much prefer the upper half be kept pretty human as far as furred things go. Especially the face.
  • Vanilla scenes. A kink of some sort is basically a must-have right now.

Current cravings (granted I don't need these to do anything, but I'd really, really like to):
  • Dark, taboo, and awful, preferably with a fantasy or rpg-esque element of some sort in it. I wanna play around with torture and non-con, dub-con, gore—honestly, anything that isn’t on my “no” list that falls under this category is on the table here. There are some more specific conditions depending on the topic, but most are minor and may not even be relevant. Real big on things like humiliation, mind-breaking, bloodplay—a lot of things, truly.
  • Big cruel, sadistic dom vibes these days. Mentally breaking characters through sex? Yes thanks.
  • Monsters, tentacles, slimes, parasites, giant insects, etc—from Pokemon to Corruption of Champions and everything in between. I like feral and/or non-human creatures that top and fuck things; can it get any simpler?
  • Pretty (super) interested in dipping my fingers into things I haven’t quite done before. Basically almost anything on my “maybe” category on f-list can be applied here, so long as it isn’t something purely physical and basic (like larger assets. that doesn't count into this).

These don’t necessarily need to involve canon characters (though I love writing them!), cause I can work with the settings alone too. I’m also down for writing Canon/OC scenes, but only for particular themes. We can talk more about it if you’re interested!
  • Fire Emblem (particularly 7 and 8, though I can work with most others, too)
  • Persona 5
  • .hack//gu
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Kagerou Project
  • Dangan Ronpa
  • Ask me! Mostly anime and games though, sorry.

Just some random stuff that comes to mind, free for adjustment and whatnot. Reminder: I am a living hentai doujin and think of things in that sort of way.
  • “The Definition of Perfect”: A scientist wishes to create a perfect being out of the immortal they’d captured after their first failed attempt, but their progress is constantly daunted by unwanted side effects. When they increase the experiment’s intelligence, a reptilian tail grows from the base of their spine; when they give the experiment horns, bat-like wings sprout. Things of this nature continue to happen, and each time the scientist must rid their test subject of all unwanted traits by hand and allow regeneration to set the physical slate anew. There are more details and options to be added here, so if the premise itself is of interest, feel free to ask!
  • A prince(ss)/noble/soldier is captured by the enemy/bandits. There are strict orders in place to not kill their ransom, but everything else is fair game—who could resist having some fun, whether they have a personal vendetta or not?
  • In their quest for immortality, a mage is cursed to be in endless pain that can only be sated for fluctuating amounts of time when in contact with a species that they hate. The longer they go without it, the more debilitating and excruciating it will be. Naturally, the only workaround they have and what does the best job at relieving them is sex, even if it costs their pride. More random details/options available.
  • Annual ritual sacrifices to please the monsters that allow the human population to live in peace. Likely involves monster breeding. And a lot of monsters.
  • That trope where someone’s significant other/close friend/etc is non-consensually fucked in front of them, but gets so broken that they start begging for more.
  • Any tournament/competition in which the losing penalty is to be fucked by the winner. Could be like Pokemon towers (battle frontier/factory/etc type things), in which whenever the trainer loses, they’ll be fucked by the opponent’s pokemon and then sent to the floor below with a now heightened chance of losing; could be like Smash for all I care.
  • I’m always down for adventurers exploring caves and dungeons and falling prey to whatever monsters they come across.
  • Day care assistants in the Pokemon universe "helping" pokemon breed. Egg collection.

Random combos (my playing preference will depend on the plot; this list is not exhaustive by any means, I'm into too much stuff to actually put them all):
  • RoyaltyxKnights
  • Priest(ess)/Holy BeingxSource of Corruption
  • WitchesxThat Random Thing They Summoned From Another World
  • CharacterxThat Feral Beast They Raised As A Pet That's Gone Into Heat
  • GuardxPrisoner They're Keeping Watch On (medieval/fantasy contexts)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom