Let's play on discord!//Doubling Up is Fun!

sephora

Meteorite
I am finally making a search thread!

While I will most certainly update this and make it fancy, for now let's get to the quick and dirty of it all.

Looking for: FXM where I play the female. That said, I am always willing to double up.

Post length: My usual is around two to six paragraphs. I always try and give my partner something to work with and move the story forward, and I hope that is mutual.

OOC chatter: I like fan-ing out over whatever game I am in and our characters. If thats annoying and you prefer radio silence, that's fine--just let me know. I do prefer to keep my personal and real life private.

Plots:

Boarding School from HELL
-Supernatural
-dark game
-the potential for doubling up

This is a rough concept I've had running around in my head for awhile now. Imagine a human being purposefully sent into a school for monsters. Like you've got a school where supernatural beings go--but allow a handful of humans entry into the school a year. Officially it's a sort of way to demonstrate human behavior to beings who aren't currently regularly exposed to them. In reality it's almost literally tossing a bunny rabbit into a wolves den, with the humans being treated as little better than slaves.

A Magic Powered Harem
-harem
-fantasy
-doubling up

I've been seeing a lot of desires for harems on this site, and I was thinking of a way for both yours and my back to be scratched. A game that incorporates two harems! Our characters are siblings who get pulled into a magical situation of some kind. It turns out that they belong to a sort of mystic bloodline that makes them incredibly valuable to a magic community. Their value stems from the very specific power that only they posess. The power to make someone else's magic stronger.

It is the kind of thing where the more affection or love they have for someone, the more power that person receives. Or if you want to go smuttier, maybe the more orgasms they get from a person--the more power that person gets. There could be political intrigue and adventure in combination with the relationship and sex stuff---maybe the introduction of our characters has upset the power balance of this world? Who knows!

Current Craving:
An anime-esque game. Not necessarily from any particular fandom, but more of the tropes involved. Let's go Shoujo and try and get Sempaii to notice us! Let's go Shounen and punch through mountains with our fists! Idols! Isekai! Yanderes! Tsunderes! Let's have fun with it.

General cravings:
CYOA designed game. I am a sucker for a lot of those NSWFW CYOA's you can find on reddit, and there are some that I would love to play out in an rp.
-List the CYOA's I like best here.
Omegaverse. Just found out about it this month. It's neat!
BNHA. It's the best anime I've watched in years.

On's:
Character development
Romance
NonCon/DubCon
exhibition
overstimulation
-add more later

Offs:
Scat
Vore
Incest
Watersports