Fx Male Black Sonja

You are the leader of a village that has been warring with my Amazonian tribe for generations, my mother was our queen but when she was killed in battle I took her place. I am the greatly feared warrior they call Black Sonja. One night I am leading a small scouting party into the jungles around your village dressed in my silver chain mail bikini and brown animal skin boots and we run into a scouting party of your warriors. A fierce battle erupts and many are killed. When the fighting ends you are at the gate of your village shocked to see your men returning, marching alongside an ox cart leading in your bounty from the battle. I am being carried into the village on the cart, on my knees against a solid wooden post, my boots crossed behind it and tightly bound in rawhide. My wrists crossed and bound behind the post. My ankles lashed to my wrists and several strong bands of rawhide are coiled around my body at my waist, ribs and shoulders. A wooden bit gag is tied tightly between my teeth and I have the look of a proud yet defeated warrior on my face as I am paraded past your soldiers and villagers. As they cheer and curse me I stare you in your eyes with hate and vengeance in mine.
You halt the cart before you, look me over then tell your warriors
'Keep this hideous pig bound as she is and put her in my quarters. I will deal with her personally.'
I wrench my body against my bondage defiantly glaring at you as the cart begins moving, slowly taking me past you on my way to your well guarded private quarters

Any guys out there want to continue the adventure? If so PM me!

Back
Top Bottom