Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male The Goddesses of Self Improvement

BiancaRP

Planetoid
So the story is a bit complex, yet simple enough. It's long winded but can easily be cut into smaller pieces. It starts with a young man, he's a fat wimp and a loser with no friends. He ends up being cursed with horrific nightmares. Each nightmare features a new goddess representing a sin/virtue, which will teach him a lesson, willing or not. The nightmares each end with either dire consequences or lovely rewards depending on his given puzzles. And so he slowly gets better in his daily life by overcoming the trials at night. Getting friends and girlfriend, doing better at school/work and losing that belly fat.

The roles I play are female, with a few of the Goddesses being futa. He might be abused by a futa if he fails a trial. So if you're not interested in Fu x M this is not for you.

It's a modern day setting with the nightmares being more horror and fantasy like. Some of the Goddesses might have monstrous appearances, like a satyr or demoness etc.

I write rather long posts 600-1200 Words. I'd expect the same from you, but I do not expect to receive such reply from you daily.

Feel free to ask questions. I'm in EU timezones, so I'm probably sleeping if I'm not answering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom