Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Let’s Pound Some Pixies! (Nsfw)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bound for Trouble
Hey all you rp addicts! Yes, that’s right, it’s another Nadia thread! Now, this one is going to have some size difference, sexual magic, fairy/pixie stuff in it, so please understand that if you don’t want to see or hear that, turn back now.

So, a couple of things about me!

THE RULES:

-I only roleplay over blue moon, preferably pms but not mandatory. Please do not ask me to play on any other platform, as I will just ignore the message since I’m not interested on skype or whatever. I promise not to be mean, but usually I just won’t reply if I feel incompatible with a person (I know, that’s bad).

-Please for the love of all that is holy, only message me after reading this thread in its entirety. I know we all make mistakes, and I can live with minor stuff like accidentally suggesting a plot I said was full, or misreading something, but there is a difference with a misread and a miss-read. It’s infinitely frustrating to get a pm that is so lame and either off topic, or completely against my rules.

-One line messages suck and are bad. Do yourself a favour, and really think about the suggested roleplays here. Look it over, think about what you like, or dislike. What would would change, what you would include, or subtract. Then, if you message me and it’s something thought out, I always make sure to read it a few times, the reply. I know the rules list seems really harsh so far, so I do apologize for that, just be understanding. This is only getting worse and worse, so please, for both our sakes, come to me with: what idea you like, why you like it, the changes or ideas you want to include, your kink preferences, and your favourite video game, yugioh card, or just tell me about an rp you did you liked one the past. Any three is fine.

-I am flexible. NOT LIKE THAT!

plots, characters, everything is up for debate. I’m picky, but still open to listen if you want to change things. Not everyone likes everything I may suggest, and that’s a good thing, since it may enhance the play.

-I only accept and use art for characters, sorry but NO irl images please. Non-negotiable

-I write based on what I can be motivated for. What motivates me? The scene naturally! Something more just one off, sexy scenes? I can write one or two paragraphs with some good details and fun writing. If you want more? Let’s make more. I do edit and reread my posts to ensure quality, but sometimes I just make errors, and I don’t mind if you do too. Let’s just have fun and keep roeleplays a hobby. Note: I will take critique though, I love to improve.

-The following ideas are guidelines, meant to be open ended and not be too specific so that we can craft something together.

-Kinks can be discussed, but this is the list of the verboten:

-bathroom play (no exceptions)
-gore/bloody scene (combat is fine, just not sexual please)
-excessive abuse (let’s not leave the girls with broken bones here)
-May add more, check back if unsure

Time to enter the fairy/pixie fuck zone!

What is a fairy/pixie?

I mean, I know you know, but I want to define it so that I don’t make anyone nervous or get into something they did not actually want to participate in. Since it’s about kinky what I want, I’m going to be super sure to explain what I want so there is no worries. Essentially I’m looking for small but serviceable girls, with magic and soft bodies that while a snug fit for futa cock, they can sure do a good job, and they love to serve women too! Lots of tiny sluts use magic to help serve by adjusting their size some, being able to stroke as play with a cock via spells, use plants to tentacle fuck you silly, all kinds!

First off, I am after slutty, mischievous, and down right futa dick loving fairy girls!

We can of course also do some other scenes, like a fairy gettin caught in a trap and made to serve?

Of course, sometimes the young fairy travel into town to explore, and what a better way to relaxing in the local tavern?

Essentially, I’m looking to play a fairy that uses her body and magic to serve dicks and pussy all around, maybe even tentacle plants or something too? Just some simple ideas to flesh out with me if you wish. Contact me by pm!

See you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom