Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dominant men/women (modern realism only)

Hailee

Banned
Banished
Hi. c: I've been writing for quite some time now and recently I've been wanting to get more into adult-themed stories with other people. This thread is placed here since I do write both boys and girls. My name is Hailee. I'm in my twenties, pansexual and really only write feminine characters. Being pansexual I'm really open to writing against any type of characters regardless of their gender, though my preference is to write against cis men or trans women. Obviously, my reasoning behind this is that I'm not exactly a fan of vagina. So yeah, if we were to write together, I pretty much am only attracted to cocks when it comes to sexual stuff. In regards to my own characters, I will write cis women, trans women, and very feminine boys. My women may not always be super feminine. Like, I do sometimes write women that have those fitness model type bodies and dress like tomboys.

As the title of my thread suggest I am looking for people that write dominant characters. I'm strictly interested in writing submissive characters. To add to that, I only enjoy writing people that act as the bottom in sexual encounters and this is the case whether I write cis women, trans women or feminine boys. I could be talked into a futuristic setting, though my primary interest is within modern settings that have a realistic theme. I'm not opposed to supernatural elements but I'm not exactly seeking them out. I like to use real people as face claims when it comes to characters reference. I'm not really one for using anime/video game characters, though I can be talked into this sometimes if that is all someone really likes. I'm open to discussing kinks in private and I will write over discord or private messages. Pretty much the only straight up noes I have when it comes to kinks are underage stuff, unrealistic body sizes, and bathroom stuff.

If we were to write together you should know that I'm more of a short length post type of girl. I can't really get into typing a ton of paragraphs for a response. Usually, I will stick to writing between one and three paragraphs. Sex will be my primary interest when writing with someone from this forum. I'd prefer long-term stories only. I'm open to both consensual and non-consensual sex within my writing. I may edit this thread later to include anything that might be missing or that I just want to add. Thanks for reading! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom