Fx Male Looking for a RP based on "You"

Stargazer

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

This is my first request thread, so I'm sorry if it's a little different :p

Basically, I'm looking for a roleplay based on the Netflix series "You," which if you haven't seen it is basically about a guy who stalks a girl, enters into a relationship with her and spends all of his time trying to make her life "better," which often includes killing people he perceives to be toxic and well, you get the idea.

There are three different scenarios I had in mind!
1. You write as Joe Goldberg from the show and I play the female victim.
2. You write as a male OC similar to Joe and I play the female victim.
3. I write as a female stalker and you write as the male victim.

I know this request is a little different for this site so I just want to get a couple things out in the open! The story will have sex (the show has a lot), but I'm not looking for a smut story or even super detailed sex scenes. I'm looking for interesting characters and a dark, intriguing story first and foremost. I don't have an f-list or anything like that, but one thing the story will definitely not include is rape/non-con. Although the stalker in question is a creep, they are genuinely interested in loving and protecting the victim in their twisted way, not harming them. If there's something else you really want to include I'm sure we can work that out!

In other words, it is a dark, sexy story but it's not a smut roleplay.

Third, I'm a dedicated, long-term and detailed roleplayer and would like for my partner to be the same. I don't expect responses every day, and as a full time college student I won't be able to do that for you, but I can promise to always let you know if I'm starting to lose interest and we can brainstorm to fix it or drop the roleplay if need be.

Please send me a message if this sounds like something you'd be interested in and would like to brainstorm!

Back
Top Bottom